THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

13 minutes ago, stephen said:

@Marty Backe you said you've not seen the video , you can cancel your one when order now ?

That device needs some sort of conveyor slide wheels attached to the front, so if it does dig into the ground in the front it will keep rolling along with only a bump and not a hard, kick you over the front of the board stop.

I am really impressed with that mod though.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Arbolest said:

O.o

@Marty Backe, what days will you be in San Fran?

The events are on Facebook. I'm doing the city ride Friday evening and the Saturday afternoon event. Maybe some Saturday night if I have the stamina. Leaving bright and early Sunday.

2 hours ago, stephen said:

@Marty Backe you said you've not seen the video , you can cancel your one wheel order now ?

Thanks. I had not seen the video yet. Looks cool and something easy to try. Wish I could see how he got on and off the wheel though. That must be interesting.

9 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

I road in Maumee Bay State Park today on the Inmotion V10F with help from the Mavic drone, Soloshot 3 and my new Gopro Hero 6. The drone hit the trees twice but survived. I'll have to published those two crash videos in the future. Enjoy!

Nice! I'm curious as to why the Mavic hit the trees...was it flying sideways or backwards and the collision avoidance system didn't see the trees? I'd like to give the drone flying a try, but I have a Phantom 4 Pro, an earlier model with only forward pointing collision avoidance, so it would be more prone to these mishaps.

25 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

You have these already? Have you tried riding one like a tiny EUC? Sideways like a tiny Onewheel?

Please someone video this! (Even if you need to strap an extra board to your 'tiny Onewheel' somehow...) :thumbup:

14 hours ago, eddiemoy said:

So much fun at the supermarket!

That was fantastic Eddie. And some of the video scenes were very trippy :D

You make me want to buy a set. I truly can't see any store giving you grief since you're moving at a fast walking pace. They would be crazy fun for use when doing any shopping.

They cost something like $500 though, which is more than I would want to spend. Maybe half that amount.

Have you written about these anywhere? - love to hear/see/read your thoughts on these things.

:cheers:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Rama, you are crazy. And that helmet! :laughbounce2:

We definitely need you on more of our rides to add the spice that we are missing :D

Thanks Marty. I will be happy to join in more rides. Today was not doable for me but I sure look forward to catching up soon! Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

You have these already? Have you tried riding one like a tiny EUC? Sideways like a tiny Onewheel?

Haven’t tried much with these.  Don’t know about riding it like a one wheel.  These are really sensitive.  It would put me on my ass quick if I tried the sideways riding.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Sergej Gerasimenko said:

Thank you, Rama!

Waiting for a traffic light will never be the same! ?

Without a doubt! Especially when the drum and bass tracks kick in. Many a carloads of peeps have been entertained while stopped. And I've only faceplanted twice so far lol ?

12 hours ago, Rama Douglas said:

Loving the flow of dancing on unibot~

That was a great and funny video from you :thumbup:. Of course, yes I like it!!!  It was nice to see something new and creative. Thank you for taking the time to do this ?.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rotciv said:

What lights are you using on your helmet and wheel?

Hello Rotciv. The V5F has the stock lights on it. On my helmet, I use an LED mohawk headband. Took off the headband part and glued it to my helmet. Cheers!

Screenshot_20180729-072816.png

• Like 1