THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

On 7/31/2018 at 3:45 PM, Rama Douglas said:

Slowmotion Inmotion with cool camera angle over pedestrian suspension bridge...

That's a 100+ year old bridge (1912 Spruce Street Bridge). Maybe not. Which bridge is that?

Edited by RayRay
Not many wood plank suspension bridges
  • Like 1

On 7/31/2018 at 7:47 AM, stephen said:

i thought I'd try out my old 360 samsung gear ... you'll have to go to YouTube to scroll the 360 

Nice, and you were fly'in. Looks like you're ready for the MSX for sure - just wear a helmet before you take off into the stratosphere on your new powerhouse :lol: 

That trail looks sweet. I wouldn't want to lose control of the wheel otherwise it's heading for a dunking :unsure:

@Marty Backe I'm sat on couch waiting for delivery man/woman it's 9am here in UK and delivery is up to 1800 ? hope I'm the first drop off .. come on fed ex?

i often think that when flying along the canal towpath ? i dont want a dunk my wheel , the ks16s is a lovely wheel just need more range i can do 30 mile in 2 hours then my funs over ,plus a little bit more power when needed is always a plus,,,,oooh and a squishy wheel???

• Like 1

9 hours ago, stephen said:

nice video of the msx speed it takes bumps and off road well , down to the rider too ofc , my heart was in my mouth that's just to fast , really good editing though nice footage ??

Where is cam pole? I see a shadow only)

4 minutes ago, Marcglider said:

if you can put the trolly on the Z with the fender removed??.

Yes You can.  You can have all 4 options - no fender no handle, fender only, handle only, and both handle and fender installed. There are individual screws for fender - 2 each side + 2 on the top, and 3 each side for handle.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Lukasz said:

Yes You can.  You can have all 4 options - no fender no handle, fender only, handle only, and both handle and fender installed. There are individual screws for fender - 2 each side + 2 on the top, and 3 each side for handle.

Great, all I need now is the WHEEL... LOL... THANKS...  Looks BADASS

Ninebot Z10 - Krakow city center ride with Kingsong KS18L and Kingsong KS16S. City is "unicycles friendly" with plenty of history around, good food, worth visiting with / without unicycle. This is first hour of riding of Z10 for my friends so please excuse riding technique. Z10 require adaptation to riding - it rides in very different way than thinner tire wheels. 

Please subscribe for more unicycle related materials, mods, rides, reviews etc.  Longer video, no edits, no corrections, no anti-shake -  plain from camera

Edited by Lukasz
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Marcglider said:

Hey @Marty Backe I was curious if you can put the trolly on the Z with the fender removed??... sorry if it was mentioned or shown earlier, I did not see it... It looks awesome without it...

Yes, the trolley handle and mudguard are independent. 

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

Yes, the trolley handle and mudguard are independent. 

Hey Marty,

Are you going to opt to not have your mudguard attached when you get your production wheel.  It looks so nice without it imho...in Southern California, why not.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sketch said:

Hey Marty,

Are you going to opt to not have your mudguard attached when you get your production wheel.  It looks so nice without it imho...in Southern California, why not.  

I'm leaning heavily towards not installing it. It's very easy to install and remove, so if I anticipate any riding where it would be useful, I'll install it. I only wish the trolley handle could snap on/off, because it looks best totally naked :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

I'm leaning heavily towards not installing it. It's very easy to install and remove, so if I anticipate any riding where it would be useful, I'll install it. I only wish the trolley handle could snap on/off, because it looks best totally naked :D

is the handle comfortable picking it up? i think i’ll leave mine nekkid too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, novazeus said:

is the handle comfortable picking it up? i think i’ll leave mine nekkid too.

The handle is very comfortable. But you'll still get a hernia lifting this beast :lol:

• Like 2