THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

11 minutes ago, Edddeus said:

Guy's @eddiemoy has just tested the M super X. Guess what?

He really really really LIKES it! ??

Blasphemy ?

Oh sorry, he didn't say he is loving it??

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I no longer store any of my wheels in the house. I haven't heard of anything like this happening to a quality EUC, but there's always a first.

Ahh your wife booted them?

Or did you get an extention bud?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Suppose I should stop charging my EUCs under my wife’s bed.  ?

Tsk tsk @Rehab1 I though you had a nice wife, sorry Freudian slip ? have a nice wife ? at least she is looking after you and your health.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Edddeus said:

Guy's @eddiemoy has just tested the M super X. Guess what?

He really really really LIKES it! ??

That guy and his early critiques on the msuper line is what pushed me away from the msx and so I purchased the 18l. Tell Eddie to get outta here!

Edited by joku

13 minutes ago, joku said:

That guy and his early critiques on the msuper line is what pushed me away from the msx and so I purchased the 18l. Tell Eddie to get outta here!

I seem to recall a smart guy stating "I always build my own opinion" and something not taking anyones review by say.

Now me myself I do listen but one persons opinion do not make me buy one other (most of the time). 

That said @Bobwheel reached me as the tipping point between KS16s or Inmotion V8.  

I am happy with my V8 choice. Bobwheel just helped to tip in Inmotion favour. 

I almost chose to upgrade to V10f, every feedback on overload issue steered me away from that. I am not sure if it would ever be an issue for me as I am not 85kg+ and don't plan to be either ?.

My point is I listen and each review add more or less into my decision making. But ultimately I make my own choices, good or bad. 

Oh yes I made bad choice too. But I try (do not always succeed, I am only human..still) learn from my mistakes. Now goes figure, I consider myself fairly smart, no genius, so what does that tell you?

My mistake list is bigger than a post-it and I am smart enough to realize I will fail again. ?

Brace for impact ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Sorry @Marty Backe I know you performed this stunt before but I hate taking out the trash. Hopefully I used a different song. Soloshot is so much easier to shoot a video than asking my wife.?

I like yours better :thumbup: Wow, that's some driveway. So pre-EUC, you would have walk your trash to the curb, and maybe more than one trash container?

That alone is justification for buying an EUC.

Edited by Marty Backe
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, eddiemoy said:

I hate the Msuper V3s+.  To my surprise this MSX is totally different from the V3s+ I hated.  I don't even mind the non existent side padding.  It rides really really well!  If I were a speed freak, I would get this in a heartbeat!  But unfortunately my riding style is ~45kmph tops...  Maybe it will change later.  They are definitely not even the same wheel.  Not sure what they changed, but I like it a lot.  

I still don't know how they silenced the motor noise.  There is zero motor noise!  Very easy to do slaloms.  It almost turns too easy.  I still prefer the straight stability of the KS18L over the unusual easy to turn or change direction of the MSX.  I think it is just personal preference.

I still don't like the following:

1) trolley handle still sucks ass
2) weird firmware that makes the pedal dip, but I think one can get used to it.  It isn't like I was going to come off of it, but I like my pedals to be totally level at all times.
3) dumb circus lights.

If that is the only thing wrong with this wheel, it is a great wheel to own!

Of course the circus lights can be turned off.

@yourtoys7, Eddie was thinking of you when he wrote the phrase that I highlighted above :laughbounce2:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Of course the circus lights can be turned off.

@yourtoys7, Eddie was thinking of you when he wrote the phrase that I highlighted above :laughbounce2:

LOL, thanks.

Here is the thing... I was riding my mcm5 today, amazing machine no ?s,  but when I wanted to take off on a straight away, beep beep beep, gotta slow down... LOL.  I need a V8 ha, ha, ha.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I like yours better :thumbup: Wow, that's some driveway. So pre-EUC, you would have walk your trash to the curb, and maybe more than one trash container?

A stupid 300 feet long. Only one container. Great exercise. I’m sure my neighbors were laughing their asses off. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, eddiemoy said:

Just got my 10' carbon fiber selfie stick and had to try shooting some video with it.  All I can say is I couldn't stop laughing at how ridiculous this is to be holding a 10' long selfie stick and riding.  Kind of reminds me of jousting!  Enjoy!  LMFAO!

That’s amazing. I cringed everytime you passed under a tree. 

A 1.5min clip out of a lovely 35min ride in Bokskogen (Beech forest) in Sweden.
Most of the video was to shaky to view, so only some flat part and the crash in the end (the Tesla re-started without complaints ? )

* Sorry about camera shake - used my old GoPro Hero HD without optic stabilisation (didnt want to risk my Olympus on my first offroad run) and had to compress video (to fit Youtube limit) on top so quality is not the best.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

Sorry @Marty Backe I know you performed this stunt before but I hate taking out the trash. Hopefully I used a different song. Soloshot is so much easier to shoot a video than asking my wife.?

HAHA :D Quick transform from EUC to Tri-cylce

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stephen said:

talking about fires i thought I'd post this

if you wondered why eucguy had not done any more tests for a while on his 100v msx is due to this

Screenshot_20180730-222957.jpg

I touched my Tesla charger yesterday - had been charging longer than usual and it was VERY HOT to the touch (could hold it, but barely).
Guess I should get some kind of ceramic plate to put it all on if it goes up in flames :)

8 minutes ago, Boogieman said:

HAHA :D Quick transform from EUC to Tri-cylce

I couldn’t get the trash bin down the driveway fast enough! Smelled like a dead skunk! ?

• Like 1