THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

Unpolished quadcopter video from above Sandy Point on Plum Island.

Temperature in the 90s

The wind was fairly brisk and steady but not a problem for the Yuneec Breeze in terms of hovering over a point and returning. It went up to about 100 feet at the highest point before 'returning home'.

The ride to Sandy Point was dusty as cars on the dirt section churned up the gravel.

Sandy Point Monster ride and Yuneec Breeze screen grabs

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:popcorn:  Looks like Ian's got a new Speedyfeet T-shirt and stickers too.  :thumbup:  Nice branding!

Did you get a percentage for his branding? ;)

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:popcorn:  Looks like Ian's got a new Speedyfeet T-shirt and stickers too.  :thumbup:  Nice branding!

they should be free with an euc purchase think of all that advertising ?

31 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Sadly :cry2: no.  :crying:  It's weird how he's not on the forums, but he seems to be following our lead.  Coincidence?  :ph34r:  First the livestream then these custom T's?  Marty's right - he's ripping us off!  :lol:

bloody brits??

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Marty's right - he's ripping us off!  :lol:

Everybody that has an excellent idea or product empirically gets ripped off. It’s a sign of flattery. Now if Ian steals you avatar that would be a serious mistake. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Alien Rides said:

??? The camera exaggerated it because it was still strapped around my right hand, but it was quite solid. Definitely no questions that Marty was here for some serious riding!

(He only crushed half of the bones in my hand and now I'm typing with my left hand, but don't tell him that ?)

??? i won't say anything ?

1 hour ago, Alien Rides said:

??? The camera exaggerated it because it was still strapped around my right hand, but it was quite solid. Definitely no questions that Marty was here for some serious riding!

(He only crushed half of the bones in my hand and now I'm typing with my left hand, but don't tell him that ?)

:roflmao:

38 minutes ago, Juick said:

Nobody probably cares about an old Inmotion V5F anymore, but I'll share it anyway :)

Quite the opposite. I loved that wheel. 

• Like 3