THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

4 minutes ago, yourtoys7 said:

Agree w few here, I fell because I didn’t hear alarm, @Marty Backe almost fell, he could hear a thing. 3rd alarm is very quiet.

Do you have your MCM5 yet?

59 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Do you have your MCM5 yet?

Not yet, coming this Friday :))

ill have Sunday full day to test it, I did buy much lowder alarm speaker, at some point I’ll test it and install. I only have 3 alarm enabled.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, yourtoys7 said:

Not yet, coming this Friday :))

ill have Sunday full day to test it, I did buy much lowder alarm speaker, at some point I’ll test it and install. I only have 3 alarm enabled.

Cool. I'm getting the Z10 on Friday too :D

Drop a line here to tell us what you think of it ?

39 minutes ago, yourtoys7 said:

I will, wanna trade ? ?

Hey, I'd love to trade (not really), but it's just the loaner from EWheels.

9 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

A high powered, high speed 14" wheel is a death trap. And I want one.

They’re all inherent death traps, which I can attest to with my hilarious fail just now stepping on to my wheel and somehow pressing the power button at the same time. No injury but reiterated the fact that the gyro is the only thing keeping you upright. 

Edited by Kael
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Augus said:

It's a bit weird, pedestrians do not flinch, it's as if nothing happened. I think it could be a montage.

I have fallen quite a lot on motor bikes (track and road up to about 100-120km/h'ish), but you generally land on your back or side (thus back protection=life saver) and just slide and hope there are no trees,stones,vehicles in your path...and of course that the leather won't wear out before you are at total stop ?. When doing high speed falls and being speed blind though, I tend to try to get up before at a full stop...just to tumble a bit at the end (maybe from 5-10km/h I guess because it's no big tumble...more like trying to stand and falls down...or stumble a bit ? )

The odd/unusual thing (for me) about falling with EUC's or Segways is that you fall head/elbows first..but so far I have been sliding as well without head touching ground (though never faster than 30km/h), this guy seemed to bounce like a ragdoll it looked like. Hope I never fall like that :-S 

Edited by Boogieman

4 hours ago, Kael said:

They’re all inherent death traps, which I can attest to with my hilarious fail just now stepping on to my wheel and somehow pressing the power button at the same time. No injury but reiterated the fact that the gyro is the only thing keeping you upright. 

Yeah but there's no comparison with how a 14" wheel at 25 mph handles bumps Vs an 18 or even 16 inch wheel. There's a reason nobody made a 14" wheel more powerful than 800 watts until this year with the MCM5.

I just want an MCM5 for the torque, not the high speed. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

For those of you who don't do Facebook. This is a very intense encounter that I hope never to experience :o

what make/model is the chinese guys euc i like the placement of the you trolley handle though ?

Edited by stephen
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

For those of you who don't do Facebook. This is a very intense encounter that I hope never to experience :o

I found a picture online that initiated the  altercation. ?

29516297778_4f5c4840d3_b.jpg

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, eddiemoy said:

My fill of exercise today...

Could also be showing that the KS 18 has a logic circuit that says - look we have been doing this over and over again. This is insane behavior and I am shutting down to protect you from yourself.  ?  ? - ...

Nice work though accruing more data for future solutions to make these devices safer! 

Edited by Stan Onymous
#
  • Like 1

Crazy video footage of a guy riding a Tesla, using a 360 camera

Credit: ælghuggu

• Like 3