THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

11 hours ago, gotmotion2016 said:

The ride is winter 2016, just made recent the video from it.

Those drone shots were excellent, you really know how to use the drone to make interesting shots.  The rise straight up and pan 360 degrees always is good, and the circle around at the end of the long piece of land, the follow mode, man that drone is fast also.  Great editing.

14 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

They really are getting in the ride with protection theme here with the MCM5 promo reel.  The more I see the GW logo the more I like it.   It's bold and distinctive.

yup, this is great propaganda for a concerned citizen to present to the local city and county governments to get them banned, that is where it starts.i’m sure parts of this forum would be part of their powerpoint presentation as well.

there’s an expression “ur gonna ruin it for everybody else”.

“the nanny state”.

“ban a scary looking semi auto rifle”

u can live in the moment but it’s not hard to see a trend here, u gotta think ahead and trust me, even as far back as 1999, a harvard lawyer was questioning what i wrote on a forum in her deposition.

don’t think it can’t happen.

Edited by novazeus

1 hour ago, davek said:

Nothing radical, I mostly just putt around on my trusty old KS 14C.
The Canyon is a favorite ride…

Looks like a very nice place to ride . I see all these videos and photos of You guys in these awesome places and it makes me so jealous . 

12 hours ago, novazeus said:

might be too late. it’s been my experience, florida follows new york.

http://cbsloc.al/1ih3ED9

No worries - that guy selling the wheel is pretty smart.  Sell a whole bunch of wheels first to police officers at a discount, and you're good to go!  ;)

19 hours ago, Scott Henley said:

Looks like a very nice place to ride . I see all these videos and photos of You guys in these awesome places and it makes me so jealous . 

Yeah, because North Carolina is such a shit hole.  Didn't you hear? California's the worst state to live in. Seriously @Scott Henley is it really that bad where you are?

18 minutes ago, Smoother said:

Yeah, because North Carolina is such a shit hole.  Didn't you hear? California's the worst state to live in. Seriously @Scott Henley is it really that bad where you are?

yeah please speak up. i’ve traveled a little in the states and i’ve spent quite a bit of time in north carolina, never had a site acquisition gig there, so nothing long term, but other than high millage rates the last time i looked, i’m considering buying some acreage up there. i know it use to stink around the paper mills, what else? i don’t need a job, Bob keeps me busy.

Edited by novazeus

8 minutes ago, 3rdlieutenant said:

Now that I’m a year into riding and with a few hundred miles on my wheel, starting to get the kids involved:

3td3mKK.gif

That's great :cheers:  She must have had a blast with you pushing her.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I have been doing some winter training. Starting point was one short pendulum and maybe 5 meters backwards.

I managed to train twice outside before winter and after that all training were on balcony (huge 2.5 m x 1.5 m training area)

After couple of months training those pendulums -short ones :) -are going quite well. 

I made couple of videos.

Backwards on balcony #1

Backwards on balcony #2

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HarryOneTwo said:

I have been doing some winter training. Starting point was one short pendulum and maybe 5 meters backwards

Great Job! :)  You may want to double check your tire pressure.

2 hours ago, HarryOneTwo said:

I have been doing some winter training. Starting point was one short pendulum and maybe 5 meters backwards.

Great job Harry. Feel free to actually post your video on this topic. Just copy and paste the actual Youtube link. Make sure the link is set up for public view.