THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

2 minutes ago, Sidestreet Reny said:

Music and motion make up your life, your life is balance and balance is yours to find.

Great montage! You definately have balance buddy!

28 minutes ago, trya said:

Omg! First my KS 14C ends up at the bottom of a lake and now I see my old KS16S and IM V5F+ almost drown from a flood. Great lifeguard skills Trya!

• Like 2

seeking advice from u techies here. i’m switching from att to tmobile for their 2 lines for $60 total, if ur over 55 years. so i’m considering getting new phones for those lines, my samsung’s s7 plus and s7active are like new but with my large, rough ranch hands, it’s a bitch to text. seems like i was doing better with my apple 7+ before a cow stepped on it in december. I also plan on doing like a web site for marketing my property and i have four dji drones two hardly used and two never used for shooting the aerials. the name of our ranch originally, was our brand, back then, we still branded cattle, Circle “O” Ranch, the brand looked like targets logo, we were first, i’m sure. so for my development name, how i’m gonna pitch this 325 acres, and reserved the domain, is www.thecircleo.com. so for my future endeavors, should i get iphone x, samsung 9plus, one of each, or google pixel type phone for their storage thing. i’ve not really ever gotten into the whole video thing, other then sticking something rough on youtube. i’d like to make a decent enough production so these lazy land acquisition people don’t actually have to drive the area or the site. so any suggestions on the best cheapest laziest way to pull this off, would be appreciated. i’m really trying to make this a euc friendly connected development and get people out of their frigging cars.getting fios 150 up and down friday.

and work with these wheels and not drive me crazy. my samsumg s7plus has upgraded it’s software 4 times in 4 days, i’m not exagerrating. doesn’t seem like my apple did it that often. so working with dji and kingsong and segway is my focus. thanks.

ugh. coincidentally in the news, the merger and 5g.

https://9to5mac.com/2018/02/27/5g-iphone/

Edited by novazeus

42 minutes ago, novazeus said:

seeking advice from u techies here. i’m switching from att to tmobile for their 2 lines for $60 total, if ur over 55 years. so i’m considering getting new phones for those lines, my samsung’s s7 plus and s7active are like new but with my large, rough ranch hands, it’s a bitch to text. seems like i was doing better with my apple 7+ before a cow stepped on it in december. I also plan on doing like a web site for marketing my property and i have four dji drones two hardly used and two never used for shooting the aerials. the name of our ranch originally, was our brand, back then, we still branded cattle, Circle “O” Ranch, the brand looked like targets logo, we were first, i’m sure. so for my development name, how i’m gonna pitch this 325 acres, and reserved the domain, is www.thecircleo.com. so for my future endeavors, should i get iphone x, samsung 9plus, one of each, or google pixel type phone for their storage thing. i’ve not really ever gotten into the whole video thing, other then sticking something rough on youtube. i’d like to make a decent enough production so these lazy land acquisition people don’t actually have to drive the area or the site. so any suggestions on the best cheapest laziest way to pull this off, would be appreciated. i’m really trying to make this a euc friendly connected development and get people out of their frigging cars.getting fios 150 up and down friday.

and work with these wheels and not drive me crazy. my samsumg s7plus has upgraded it’s software 4 times in 4 days, i’m not exagerrating. doesn’t seem like my apple did it that often. so working with dji and kingsong and segway is my focus. thanks.

You should probably post this in a new off-euc topic. This is the video thread.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

You should probably post this in a new off-euc topic. This is the video thread.

i thought this being the video threads, people would have suggestions about making the videos and equipment for making them. and i’ve seen many with nice editing and using drones. 

like i’m now thinking screw the phones because the latest and greatest don’t impress me, but the mavic air does, and how convenient for me, on mywheel to be able to pop it out. 

sorry for asking.

btw, dji makes great promotional videos, very slick.

Edited by novazeus
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, novazeus said:

i thought this being the video threads, people would have suggestions about making the videos and equipment for making them. and i’ve seen many with nice editing and using drones. 

like i’m now thinking screw the phones because the latest and greatest don’t impress me, but the mavic air does, and how convenient for me, on mywheel to be able to pop it out. 

sorry for asking.

A guy your age should have thicker skin ;)

Unless I haven't understood the purpose of this thread since it was created, the idea is for people to post EUC videos here with a bit of related discussion. Sometimes there's a bit of topic derailing, but yours was a fresh topic unrelated to anything that proceeded it.

I saw absolutely zero references to anything EUC in your post. Based on that, if I were writing the post I would have entered it in the "Off Topic Discussion" section (For discussions unrelated to electric unicycles.)

yeah drones.. its the only thing i need to have my complete video gear set..

especially for filming euc riding

but i wouldnt by a dji if i didnt have a lot of money

but there are many alternatives! still way out my budget.. 

6 hours ago, novazeus said:

sorry for asking.

Did someone say off topic?  :w00t2:  I'd say unless you have a lot of time on your hands, it might be best to hire some experienced professionals.  I'm sure there's plenty of good video production companies in Florida who can take drone footage.  Spending a little money for a professional production can really pay off rather than using the time to learn the whole art and technical side of video editing.  Often it comes down to what you don't know, you don't know.  I'd compare it to learning golf on your own or hiring a golf instructor.  You can do it either way, but sometimes the end results will vary.

Unless you really want to go the least expensive route and make a do it yourself production, you can use some simple video editors available online for video transitions, titles, audio/music synch, etc.  Sometimes though the result may not be as professional or impressive, but it depends on how important that is to your situation.  For a multi-million dollar real estate pitch, I'd say err on the professional side for the best results.  Just my amateur opinion though.  :whistling:

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I'd say unless you have a lot of time on your hands, it might be best to hire some experienced professionals.

Maybe @Marty Backe and his entire production crew is available for hire? ;)

40689078951_76a751d87c_b.jpg

Ok... done trampling thread.

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, novazeus said:

I agree with @Hunka Hunka Burning Love about hiring a professional.  Maybe you could trade one of those drones for a video.  But the easiest thing to do is go to the center of the property, send a drone straight up about 2-300 feet, hover and do a slow pan 360 degrees. 

• Like 2

6D7548D3-9D50-4E2B-BDA3-B22FE5E90D0C.jpeg.3b15b3799627bdf4e26b0279d1452079.jpegjust doing a video brochure/prospectus is light years ahead of most cattle ranchers or brokers. if there is one out there, ill copy what they did. they started using drones to market yachts a couple of years ago. pretty sure @Marty Backe videographer techniques are limited to a stick and all look the same.

i’m pretty sure i’ve seen posts on the video thread, where people talked about different tecniques and equipment used and thought somebody might see know something they wanted to share. u should be flattered i inquired on this forum, it means i respect some of urs opinions. not necessarily gonna go with them. the good euc videos, use a drone.or should i say, professional looking ones. there are some videos on here that if their techniques were applied to land would be plenty good. if u read the whole inquiry, u would see it was euc related as i try to create this euc friendly connected community less dependent on cars. this is how society is shaped by an idea and grassroot efforts. not my first rodeo. google my name with cypress creek town center and read the articles.all done with a little sony camera and youtube over ten years ago. @Hunka Hunka Burning Love i have fb friends in california that make real movies but this project could go many different ways. somebody buy the whole thing at $55 million, i walk. i parcel it, then it becomes a living breathing website always changing showing the new happenings here and the surrounding area which could encompass tampa bay, and it becomes an $100+ million sell parceled out. i can get there, i don’t normally re-invent the wheel, just improve on what others have done. i don’t have a deadline really, but the longest journey begins with the first step, and i’ve already taken a few.

i seen some @Tishawn Fahie for example, would be plenty good enough for what i’m trying to here. if you go online, i’m sure u will see some examples of what i’m talking about selling land, mine is a little more complex selling a vision, which btw, includes euc’s, if they don’t get banned because of a few irresponsible riders, before they get out of the gate.it’s not like we have a lobby or a voice. easiest thing to say is no. when a euc on a sidewalk has a rider tumble into a woman pushing a baby stroller scenario. done. the fate of skateboards is looming, enjoy ur euc park. oh, that would never happen.

getting new phones that work with euc’s is a crapshoot anyway. getting phones to work with drones is more technical. trying to do both is probably a waste of time. 

like i said, sorry i asked on this thread. feel free to not read and post another video of people riding a wheel using a stick. 

everybody loves video crashes, ur a liar if u disagree, so go to a field and video ur riding and lmk. don’t get hurt. if i ever video mine, i think i’ll use benny hill music, sb entertaining. i like crashes when people don’t get seriously hurt, like bullriding. euc is like a bull, never know when it’s gonna try a kill u. 

to me off topic would be asking why Bob has diarrhea, but then again, i’m not a forum expert. just checked and Bob had a good bowel movement just a little while ago, gotta love turkey breast and pumpkin in a can. so stop worrying. video shortly.

Edited by novazeus

5 hours ago, steve454 said:

I agree with @Hunka Hunka Burning Love about hiring a professional.  Maybe you could trade one of those drones for a video.  But the easiest thing to do is go to the center of the property, send a drone straight up about 2-300 feet, hover and do a slow pan 360 degrees. 

yeah, i agree with u both but unfortunately in america, without further boring u, there are other considerations, like the difference between capital gains and ordinary income.

here’s another way of asking.

i love some of the videos on here of people riding wheels, especially those with drone footage. if u don’t mind sharing, what equipment are u using to produce them, phones, drones, video editing software and bumper music or any other advice so i can make beautiful videos like u? legality ie music copywrite is a consideration. i see some videos using some big name artist.

dji just had a drone videograher school here i think but i didn’t think Bob would sit still for it.

i know some of u are digital animators, which would be handy but i’ll ask those questions on a animation thread.

Edited by novazeus

6 minutes ago, novazeus said:

legality ie music copywrite is a consideration. i see some videos using some big name artist.

Anyone can legally pull music off of Youtube. Your not using the music for profit.

50 minutes ago, fryman said:

His comments should have been; never ride at this speed regardless of your gear.

I totally agree! It would be interesting to find out how many members have changed their philosophy on how fast they ride and the safety gear they wear following the rash of accidents. 

3 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

I totally agree! It would be interesting to find out how many members have changed their philosophy on how fast they ride and the safety gear they wear following the rash of accidents. 

I haven’t ...though I should. I guess I’m still young and dumb . :facepalm: . I have kinda made myself promise that when I get the Msuper with Tesla upgrade that I’ll buy some better protection .