New Inmotion V10 / V10F

Pingouin

20 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Give a man a fish... :innocent1:

My spidey senses were tingling a bit when I saw that fellow start following me on the forums.  :ph34r:  I'm no social media butterfly so I'm just a little paranoid when I see that message pop-up,  "so and so are now following you."

:ph34r:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, CaptainKBLS said:

Did Inmotion hire him to do the review?

Surely the question is: “who did he plagiarise the the reviews from?”. There are interesting little knowledge gaps in the reviews that suggest they were written by someone who had never, ever, actually ridden an EUC I giggled particularly at a Swagtron Swagroller dual wheel review that said: “This is because its two wheels are fitted on one rim and can be mistaken for one wheel”. He then went on to say:”This was found to offer a fairly comfortable ride on a rough terrain.” So he certainly hasn’t ever ridden one on rough ground then!

Oh and he passes off Luc David’s ride on a V8 https://youtu.be/65O04-PQEqA  as his own again on the review website.

Edited by Keith
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Edit:  Heeeeeey what did you mean to imply that he has extremely poor judgement and following me proves it?!!  :angry:  :lol:

:roflmao:LOL :roflmao:He has my tail too. At least you live in another country.  :cry2:

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

:roflmao:LOL :roflmao:He has my tail too. At least you live in another country.  :cry2:

Being targeted by Kenyan mafia is no joke, watch your back guys! I may have to ask my friend Putin to keep track of this shady character!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Really? Isn't Canada one of the united states?

I was starting to feel left out (as I wasn't followed)... But now I'm quite happy about that...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Really? Isn't Canada one of the united states?

We have enough troubles of our own. 

2 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

I was starting to feel left out (as I wasn't followed)

I just sent a PM to Reynold Kohls  ( protecting my heritage) on your behalf. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Demargon said:

IM are taking the app seriously.

That commercial was definitely a high caliber production! Exciting to watch! So we now only have 2 more days until the official launch of the V10. What exactly happens on Tuesday? Are the wheels boxed and ready for shipment or will we be waiting another month for the Official Distribution date?

• Like 2

Inmotion make a nice wheel alright, i love my V5F+ still. I've had to take it apart a few times to change/patch tire and i'm impressed with the build quality. Regarding the V10F the motor power and (IMO) low battery limit are my biggest gripes with it so far, but I'm excited to see what they have. I rarely ride more than 30km/h, but I want a nice overhead on top of that, same principal with the battery.

Edited by Hatchet
  • Like 2

Maybe if they have a better app, hopefully with no-brainer features (like: actual battery percentage instead of voltage disguised as percentage, "distance left with today's riding style", and whatnot), GW and KS will finally steal enough ideas for their apps to be acceptable. Not good, just acceptable:efee8319ab:

• Like 1

The app looks pretty good. I hope there’s even more. And I would really like Apple Watch support. Speed, distance and range would be neat to check from my wrist. 

• Like 2

I liked the fact that you can see when the wheel is regenerating power.  First I thought the sweep arm was an analog speedometer, but upon closer examination it is the wattage / amps being used or produced.  They page through some different settings that the sweep arm can display.  I think. 

Here's a Tesla car dash for comparison.  It's interesting to note that maximum regen power is about only a sixth of the maximum used. 

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Master Blaster said:

Will the new Inmotion app allow you to set Mph instead of Kph???

I can't imagine they wouldn't let you change to imperial. After all, people in Liberia & Myanmar might buy wheels and they still use the old system.

..oh, also The United States.:whistling:

• Like 2

On 07/04/2018 at 12:16 PM, Keith said:

@Reynold Coles, using the picture of a dead actor as your avatar suggests extremely poor judgement. Following @Hunka Hunka Burning Love Just conclusively proves it.  How can anyone believe anything YOU review when you steal other people’s work and hide behind a false identity - Oh and lie about your location - you are not in Florida, you didn’t ride an inMotion V8 in Trenton New Jersey - you are actually in Nairobi, Kenya. 

There's a hidden New World of the 'Amazon Affiliate' reviewer. With dozens of sites= jockeying for SEO terms like 'Best Electric Unicycle' usually composed of nonsense reviews from people who have never seen a Wheel & couldn't care less. Suspicion should be raised if there is a dead link going to the Amazon 9B1 S1 page, concluding that it's finest Electric Unicycle that's ever been made. 

Edited by Jason McNeil
  • Like 2