New Inmotion V10 / V10F

Pingouin

9 minutes ago, WARPed1701D said:

Shhhhh! :ph34r:

15 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Whoever was holding the camera is going to have their hands chopped off! There was a short 30 millisecond clip that showed the entire side of the V10. :o

Screenshot? Time stamp ??? ?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Scott Henley said:

Screenshot? Time stamp ??? ?

The shot was to quick. I'm sure it was planned that way.

12 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I have my Chinese factory making copies as we speak... :whistling:  Meh, looks like a V8 with V5 padding.

v10.jpg

I saw a full side shot. Somehow you always get the rear shots.;)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jeffrey Scott Will said:

Hey all - thanks for taking a look today! I'm tired now, but it was worth it. I was really impressed by the way the V10F handled itself leading up to the fully drained battery. It felt nice and stiff right up until the end.

For those who are getting tired of the teasing- specs / photos / video / sales launch day is right around the corner on April 10. That's just one more week you have to wait, so we won't torture you for much longer. :)

ur video today reminded me how fortunate i am to not have to leave the ranch to ride my wheels. i just need to sell a little land so i can extend my road. in the meanwhile, hopefully i can build a fairly smooth wheel trail thru the pasture to my big hill.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Marty, you must have missed the live video feed that showed some awesome shadows of the V10 that have never been seen before. ;)

:roflmao:

I tuned in briefly, but he could have been on a skateboard for all the video showed.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Aren't we all tired of the dribble of information? At least I am. I understand it's all about building anticipation for sales, but I've lost interest for now. Maybe in a couple of weeks when actual information exists my interest will peak again.

Right?! It’s an electric unicycle, not the second coming of Christ. I don’t care that much. 

Edited by Kael
  • Like 2

On 2018-04-03 at 6:31 AM, WaveCut said:

@Unventor what a question. v8 is, honestly, ever most comfortable wheel to change tyre on.  You just need to remove side covers, unplug motor, and loose screws to get motor out. That takes about 5 minutes of work if you’re not rushing things. 

Well I have yet to do this. But compared to bike this looks much more complicated. Let's just say it isn't Formula 1 tire change exactly.

1 hour ago, Paddylaz said:

True, that's not coming till 2022:

giphy.gif

Didn't you see the memo. It has been postponed until 20022. ?

3 hours ago, Paddylaz said:

True, that's not coming till 2022:

giphy.gif

......and if the true hoverboard did arrive they couldn’t possibly do you for riding in the road or sidewalk, instead it would be:

• Flying without a licence
  • Flying without a valid Certificate of Airworthiness 
  • Endangerment by operating within 500ft of persons and structures
  • Etc, etc,
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Keith said:

......and if the true hoverboard did arrive they couldn’t possibly do you for riding in the road or sidewalk, instead it would be:

• Flying without a licence
  • Flying without a valid Certificate of Airworthiness 
  • Endangerment by operating within 500ft of persons and structures
  • Etc, etc,
  • Plus:
  • flirting with your mother
  • flouting school rules
  • illegal use of town hall
  • obscene guitar abuse at Prom
Edited by Paddylaz
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/4/2018 at 5:37 AM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I have my Chinese factory making copies as we speak... :whistling:  Meh, looks like a V8 with V5 padding.

v10.jpg

I can't help but wonder how the tail light looks with that external trolley handle attached... I mean how the hell it will be visible at all? :confused1:

• Like 3

I have the Inmotion V8 and I totally love this beast. Can't wait for the V10. 4O KM/HR is totally insane and awesome. Can't wait.

Edited by Keith
Removed link to untrustworthy website - not his real name, or picture or Location (actually Kenya)
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

EDIT:

@Reynold Coles have you ever noticed how much you look like Cory Monteith (see the second photo)?

“Who the hell is Cory Monteith?”  I ask. I must have burned off 10 calories scrolling through the dozens of Cory Monteith photos posted on your link to find out. Sorry I was never a big Glee fan but their is a resemblance. I just wish Reynold did not have a similar last name as mine.  :facepalm: 

5 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

“Who the hell is Cory Monteith?”  I ask. I must have burned off 10 calories scrolling through the dozens of Cory Monteith photos posted on your link to find out. Sorry I was never a big Glee fan but their is a resemblance. I just wish Reynold did not have a similar last name as mine.  :facepalm: 

I have no idea who he is, but it's his photo that Reynold is using for his profile. Perhaps the real question should be, "Who the hell is Reynold Coles?"

I see he's been back to visit the forum, but (so far) hasn't made comment about his stolen profile pic, or the stolen video...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2