New Inmotion V10 / V10F

Pingouin

4 hours ago, /Dev/Null said:

I really wanted an MSX, but after finding out tiltback is weak on gotways & no firmware updates, I"m leaning more towards 16x or 18L/XL as my next wheel.  

Out of curiosity, why is a weak/smooth tiltback an issue for you?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a V10F, I just fell off while I was driving, and it hit a rock before it stopped. The pedal was like tilted. When I google it, it said it happen when the battery is lower than 10%(the battery was 10%). I tried to reboot it, and then the wheel started to run even I was not standing on it. Any idea guys?

15 minutes ago, aradii said:

I have a V10F, I just fell off while I was driving, and it hit a rock before it stopped. The pedal was like tilted. When I google it, it said it happen when the battery is lower than 10%(the battery was 10%). I tried to reboot it, and then the wheel started to run even I was not standing on it. Any idea guys?

Look up V10 wheel calibration. Follow directions. 

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

The part is a delta electronics brushless fan, part #BFB0405HP.it is mounted under the smaller board by 2 Phillips head screws.very easy to replace.it can be found on eBay by part number. The hard part is waiting a month for it to show up.I used the Inmotion app to monitor temperature until it arrived. Being 245lbs and in south Florida, I need the fan to work or the ride can get pretty wild. By the way I never had a cut out problem until the fan died.

• Like 1