KingSong 16X 1554Wh 2200W 16*3in (Released July 2019)

Jean eRide.ie Community

24 minutes ago, Jason McNeil said:

KS has promised to ship out a preproduction sample in the next couple weeks. It's schedule will start out with Marty in LA, then make it's way East Coast.

Btw do you know is it is a new iteration or the same as showen in @Kuji Rolls preview video?

By new iteration I mean more closly assembled to production look and spec.

1 hour ago, Jason McNeil said:

KS has promised to ship out a preproduction sample in the next couple weeks. It's schedule will start out with Marty in LA, then make it's way East Coast.

I thought the Nikola was going to Marty and the 16X was going to East Coast.  Anyway you can swing two 16X units, one on the East coast and one in the West Coast? 

Well @Marty Backe time for you to post a new hug your euc picture for @Rehab1 use his photoshop love edit skills so we don't have quote that Mten3 picture anymore 😉😎

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

So the last two go-arounds (Z10 & KS18XL) I had to wait a couple of months as they wound their way across the country. Now you get a chance to learn patience ;)  Plus, when New York gets them your weather will be perfect.

I like how you causally spend other peoples money (Jason's in this case) :lol:

It is pre-production units.  It is on KS.  Didn't hurt to ask.   I think I'll get my production order before the pre-production rolls around.  Not sure why you had to wait a couple of months, it isn't because of NY.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, eddiemoy said:

It is pre-production units.  It is on KS.  Didn't hurt to ask.   I think I'll get my production order before the pre-production rolls around.  Not sure why you had to wait a couple of months, it isn't because of NY.

Frankly, I'm pretty sure Jason's is purchasing these units. The Nikola for sure is just one of the 30-units he bought. I don't think the Chinese are much into free promotions.

The wheels kicked around NYC for awhile. Add shipping time to Florida. Duf runs them through their paces. Add shipping time to Colorado. Chooch puts them through their paces. Add shipping time to California. It's many weeks. It's certainly fair for everyone to not be rushed in testing the wheels that Jason has been so gracious to provide. So I'm patient.

I'm very happy that this time they get to move West to East.

I'm just giving you a hard time Eddie :D

Edited by Marty Backe
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Unventor said:

Well @Marty Backe time for you to post a new hug ypur euc picture for @Rehab1 use his photoshop love edit skills so we don't have quote that Mten3 picture anymore 😉😎

I believe Marty is over posting photos of him embracing his wheels. What happens at Marty’s house stays at Marty’s house. ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

I believe Marty is over posting photos of him embracing his wheels. What happens at Marty’s house stays at Marty’s house. ;)

Well we can always hope for a freudian slip 😉

1 hour ago, tessa25 said:

I'm very happy it's @Marty Backe and chooch getting it first as I'm very interested in the offroad and hill climbing capabilities.

As an I.  I have my 1st kid coming in Nov (due date is actually my birthday oddly) so with that extra cost coming I think I'm going to be a one car family for a while. The extra range on the 16x will help me a lot......at least that is what I'm convincing myself and the mrs. Only nessecities from here on out right? :laughbounce2:

• Like 3

@Jason McNeil

4 hours ago, Jason McNeil said:

I know I haven't purchased 20k of wheels like some LA super stars... but as I guy living in Austin Texas, and a heavier rider (representing all us big fellas out there),  I'm perfectly positioned between the West coast and East Coast for a stop over... and I would be happy to assemble 20 EUC enthusiasts (Including our own local rockstar Michael Vu) to get some initial impressions, ride it and record thoughts on it...  

Happy to link you my Youtube channel if you want to review past posted materials :)

Also much appreciation for all that you do and are doing here - and for constantly answering my pestering emails :)

• Like 1

@Marty Backe and @Jason McNeil any news on an eta date on the new demo unit expected to enter Martys front door? 

Btw, it seem @US69 have not been on forum lately for some time. Anyone hear from him lately? I hope nothing bad has happened to him😟

I am close to busting of curiosity and of couse mixed with a hint of (anything but a tiny bit of) envy to a point of me being 🤒😷🤮.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Unventor said:

@Marty Backe and @Jason McNeil any news on an eta date on the new demo unit expected to enter Martys front door? 

Btw, it seem @US69 have not been on forum lately for some time. Anyone hear from him lately? I hope nothing bad has happened to him😟

I am close to busting of curiosity and of couse mixed with a hint of (anything but a tiny bit of) envy to a point of me being 🤒😷🤮.

I thought also they was going to be another teaser about the ks16x 

On 5/8/2019 at 12:57 PM, Unventor said:

@Unventor  I've been talking to Jason about the Demo Wheel being shipped to me in Austin.  Right now that looks like it would land here end of May.  Fingers crossed.   (I also believe it is starting with Marty).

Posted on Facebook by Regional King Song Manager, Milli Zhao.

Video for lastest KS-16X. 
Top Speed:50km/h 
Mileage:around 150KM

Edited by fbhb
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Mike Paolini said:

@Unventor  I've been talking to Jason about the Demo Wheel being shipped to me in Austin.  Right now that looks like it would land here end of May.  Fingers crossed.   (I also believe it is starting with Marty).

Well just got my full MC clothing upgraded yesterday. 

First time comuting to work today. Luckely iI didn't get to test the water seal layer...today.20190510_155554.thumb.jpg.ecbcdc10a1270e1999638fc40f13a54f.jpg

20190510_155513.thumb.jpg.22eec00829dde7d8f017d2ef28926d3b.jpg

All I am missing right now is upgraded to 3do pads from standard pads on shoulder, knee and hip and elbows...

And of course the KS16X. ....

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@Unventor

I use motor cycle jeans with D3o Knees and hips, motor cycle boots, and a Motor Cycle jacks with the back, shoulder, elbows myself (and D30 wrist guards).  The only place we aren't aligning is the helmet, I use a Down Hill MIPS which I feel provides better hearing than the Motor Cycle helmets.   I'm the one in Grey - and it's like 40 degrees so I'm bundled up.  No idea how the other guys are not freezing.

47577711_1888623061187094_5795257706738614272_n.jpg

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Mike Paolini said:

@Unventor

I use motor cycle jeans with D3o Knees and hips, motor cycle boots, and a Motor Cycle jacks with the back, shoulder, elbows myself (and D30 wrist guards).  The only place we aren't aligning is the helmet, I use a Down Hill MIPS which I feel provides better hearing than the Motor Cycle helmets.   I'm the one in Grey - and it's like 40 degrees so I'm bundled up.  No idea how the other guys are not freezing.

47577711_1888623061187094_5795257706738614272_n.jpg

So that’s what nerds in Texas look like. 🤓 

• Like 3

On 5/9/2019 at 3:28 PM, Jens Ronnedal said:

Information just got to me that the top speed for Kingsong 16X will probably be 50km/h instead of the 45km/h announced earlier.

Worst news ever for French users.

You have to take an insurance now for everywheel you own, and you cant take an insurance for any wheel going above 45kmh. 

Not even talking about the new law coming in autumn banning all vehicules going over 25kmh

• Like 1