KingSong 16X 1554Wh 2200W 16*3in (Released July 2019)

Jean eRide.ie Community

10 hours ago, Tegulf said:

I have the elwctric scooter ks-x1. And was given soft tuner app to change speed limit but no instruction.

From what i have figured out the first number controlls the push to start speed. As the scooter requires 2km/h push to start throtteling as standard.

I set the other 3 to 0 aswell but no change in top speed.

Are there some hidden menus?

10 hours ago, Tegulf said:

This is a screenshot of my app. I dont have the set alarm button.

https://imgur.com/a/FVn2IwC

Okay, so the app may work differently for scooters - sorry, I have no knowledge of using this app other than for EUC.

But it may be worth while turning your phone sideways (to landscape)... A lot of the functionality is past the right side of your screen when held upright...

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Flying W said:

@BleepBloopBlop, I've read this whole thread from the begining but it's been since day one and I dont remember which firmware your running. Are you still in 1.05? 

Also, have you had the pedals go soft at high speeds since you famous hand plant? 

No additional falls at speed since that bad accident last summer. I'm still on FW 1.05 and it seems fine to me. I just try and be aware of the surface I'm riding on so that I dont hit major obstcles when I have it right at top speed. So far so good! I just got a new tire, new shell sides, trolley handle and new on/off switch pcb (switch failed about a month ago in the wet). I'm excited to have the wheel back to new condition! Hopefully I dont instantly wreck it haha.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, BleepBloopBlop said:

No additional falls at speed since that bad accident last summer. I'm still on FW 1.05 and it seems fine to me. I just try and be aware of the surface I'm riding on so that I dont hit major obstcles when I have it right at top speed. So far so good! I just got a new tire, new shell sides, trolley handle and new on/off switch pcb (switch failed about a month ago in the wet). I'm excited to have the wheel back to new condition! Hopefully I dont instantly wreck it haha.

That's good to hear! I would love to get one, and "down tune" to 1.05. Being in So Cal we dont get much wet weather so I think my switch would be fine. 

Keep the shinny side upright! :cheers:

• Like 1

On 2/18/2020 at 10:42 AM, Flying W said:

I would love to get one, and "down tune" to 1.05. Being in So Cal we dont get much wet weather so I think my switch would be fine.

I just listed my 1.05 for sale yesterday in the FS sub-forum. [SOLD]

Edited by xorbe
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...