THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

On 1/17/2020 at 11:42 PM, Jon Stern said:

When was this? I just got back from Vegas today. I was there most of last week for CES, and then back again this week for a work off-site. I was sans wheel, as I flew, but it would have been nice to have seen you ride by.

I also saw someone in the Venetian this morning with one of those backpacks. It was displaying 8-bit game images.

Sorry we missed you. It was the Wednesday night the week of CES. It was posted on an EUC FB group and Vegas Onewheel FB Group. That's how I heard of it. There were lots of people from all over, visiting for CES.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ZenRyder said:

Still hoping for a Video Forum to post these instead of this 580 page long thread. Feel free to move my Post into a new Forum once/if it's created.

This is a little ride around Palm Springs last weekend. Still experimenting with the format and trying to improve. Let me know what you think...

That's an option I've been considering with my wife. :cheers:

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Awesome work ZenRyder! I like the format. :thumbup:

Members that post EUC videos add their own touch of creativity and personality.  That’s what is so exciting. There is no set methodology. Any member who takes the time to produce and submit a video will generally get my vote. 

You took the words out of my mouth. :D

Great video @ZenRyder :thumbup:

• Like 2

I took my V10f to a local icehockey match today. 

So much easier, no parking and no congestion traffic either. 

This is as we are about to start, sorry the sound is massive in the stadium. 

• Like 1

The expression that pedestrian had is about how I feel about the Monster. I'm sure I'd probably love it if I rode one but it's just seems like a very "extra" unnecessary wheel for me.

Too heavy, poorly built, under-engineered,  bad QC, too much range for me personally, no trolley, sluggish torque......but of course 22" and seating.

Edited by tenofnine

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

:facepalm:

49448917413_e8777d545d_b.jpg

I think it is better with a bungee cord....10m  long...

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

@YoshiSkySun does it again with his new Monster. At least this time it didn't end up in the water :)

I think Yoshi is properly the best EUC torture control check I am seems on any video yet. With his skills I bet GW will have a wheel ready in 2 or 3 gen that can handle anything you could throw the wheel at, at any altitude. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Mike Sacristan said:

Finally got to try this little guy out.

Glad you agree the tire is amazing. To me, the Nikola is the best riding wheel made, and the tire must be a big part of the reason.

What I wouldn't give for that battery capacity. Did you explain elsewhere how this Nikola came about? And the price? That must have been hefty.

• Like 3