THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

44 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

A few aerial perspectives shot through the lens of Skydio 2 following my Tesla.

Very nice and smooth tracking shots. Very tempting to add that to my gear bag.

:cheers:

I'm watching this video and my wife walks by, thinking that I'm editing or viewing one of my videos. She says, "Wow, that looks great, as if you have a drone" :lol:  She clearly does not have recollection of my riding gear or wheels :facepalm:

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Very nice and smooth tracking shots. Very tempting to add that to my gear bag.

:cheers:

I'm watching this video and my wife walks by, thinking that I'm editing or viewing one of my videos. She says, "Wow, that looks great, as if you have a drone" :lol:  She clearly does not have recollection of my riding gear or wheels :facepalm:

Thanks Marty! First time out. A bit scary approaching trees. I just don’t trust it yet.

I passed a young kid standing on the hill holding his huge german shepherd. The dog began growling at me and yanking on his chain. Scared the crap out of me! Unfortunately Skydio was set for too low of an altitude to capture the shot. If you look close there may see where I contaminated my jeans.:facepalm:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Retrovertigo said:

@Flyboy10 I so wish I could take you up on your offer. I'm in the U.K and get so jealous of you guys and the gorgeous places you get to ride around in.

Everyone is like that about where they live.
You’re only 2 hours drive from the Lakes District. A late Spring day on a Z10 along the shore of Lake Windermere. A pub lunch and a pint of Ale inside you. Sounds like bliss to me!

Green and Pleasant Land and all that.

• Like 3