THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

1 hour ago, HippoPig said:

Friend wanted to test his drone and the weather allowed me to get the MSX out for the first time in a while!

What drone was he using? 

10 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Nice :cheers:

Thanks! :)

What could have been my best footage was unusable because of the reflections created by the damn Venture case...

I also need to remember to switch off HDR when light starts getting low... :facepalm:

Live & learn...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Flyboy10 said:

Here is the scenic ride through downtown where @Marty Backe discovered the oscillating issue with the 1860wh MSX from ewheels (which has since been addressed). No words on this video but I did write some background info on the many historical places we road around.

I like the format, and would love to see more EUC city/area tours in this thread! :)

16 hours ago, TMoats said:

As long as you're careful, it isn't too much of an issue. I think the police rather us be on the sidewalk than on the road anyway, unless of course there is a large group of us.

@TMoatsWhere is the group ride going to be on Saturday morning?

20 hours ago, Flyboy10 said:

No words on this video but I did write some background info on the many historical places we road around.

This is one of the coolest yet simplest video I ever seen. Like @travsformation said, very nicely done format. Laid back easy riding exploring and sight seeing.

I only wish there was a simple affordable way ride more of your places out there.

There is not rentable EUC around there or? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Unventor said:

There is not rentable EUC around there or?

If you ride with me (and assuming I still have multiple wheels when you come) you can borrow one of mine. But the wheel does not leave my sight and I expect any damages to be taken care of by the rider. Other than that, maybe you can convince EUCO headquartered in San Diego to keep some beater wheels to rent out. Tagging @Nick McCutcheon @Jeffrey Scott Will    

P.S. thanks for the feedback on the video. I was a little worried this video would be boring, hence I added the text portions.

Edited by Flyboy10

11 minutes ago, Trevor Phillips said:

havent seen this kind of extreme euc riding before

Wow, the stairs, the jump height, the skatepark, etc. He's the EUC version of Danny MacAskill. If you don't know who that is you can see him on YouTube here for your reference...

56 minutes ago, Trevor Phillips said:

This needs way more views

havent seen this kind of extreme euc riding before

Check out this Russian rider. This link is to a video on my Telegram group - it's safe to follow/watch:  https://t.me/laeucgamesgrouprides/7684

• Like 1

On 1/20/2020 at 1:01 PM, HippoPig said:

Mavic Pro I believe. He was having some issues getting tracking to work. Intention being for it to follow behind me at a fixed distance / height.

No drone is perfect. The Mavic does have a tendency to wander about when you least expect it. My new Skydio did the same thing last week. I think it saw a squirrel in the trees and just moseyed on over to investigate. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xorbe said:

That mega-scooter with the hinge in the middle, holy sh*t if one of those shock bolts ever pop off, it's going to crush those toes!!!

Yes, it's a true DIY beast of a scooter, many things can, and have gone wrong. He's been working on this scooter for 8 years or something, and has even bigger plans for the future.

On 1/20/2020 at 4:13 PM, Marty Backe said:

Here's a little bit of a 50-mile ride in the mountains above Southern California this past weekend. Imagine 50-miles riding like this, with no cars. Good times.

That is awesome!

• Like 1