THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

12 minutes ago, WeeJ said:

Wee J @ his school talent show, they were a bit short on space.   We played a video in the back ground as he wasn't able to fit a flying trapeze or aerial silks in his school.   LOL

So, how long do you reckon before he runs away to join the circus? 

Or is that all just a part of the master plan? 

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

So, how long do you reckon before he runs away to join the circus? 

Or is that all just a part of the master plan? 

that is part of the plan of course!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, WeeJ said:

Wee J @ his school talent show, they were a bit short on space.   We played a video in the back ground as he wasn't able to fit a flying trapeze or aerial silks in his school.   LOL

Wow...amazing! His agent should contract for more space next time!:) 

• Upvote 1

On 6/13/2017 at 9:43 PM, meepmeepmayer said:

Imho the picture in picture is more annoying than useful, it often obscures the most interesting part of the picture (other riders in front of you).

I agree; most of the time I was wishing the p-in-p was not there. (Still it was a great video.)

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, CaptainKBLS said:

A little video from DC, rode along the mall to Capital then to Lincoln and back.  I do not have the gear to keep the Sony a6000 steady or a way to cancel the wind noise.

This is my first video on a EUC so be warn.

These are great - I wouldn't have guessed it was your virgin video run!

I remember walking around exactly there a couple of years ago when I was in DC for a conference - it was March and there wasn't a soul to be seen (other than security), and the whole way I just kept thinking how slow and boring walking was and how much fun it would be on a wheel! 

Thanks for the memories!!!

Hmm, I wonder why it's that quiet when you were there.

Yesterday was a little quiet due to the baseball incident and it's 90+.  I live about 30min+ driving from DC and enjoy going there because of the large grassy shady areas to sit and people watch.  There's also a lot of concrete to ride on.  

There's so much to offer it's definitely hard to see everything on foot.

4 hours ago, sbouju said:

Ugo, wheeling from Brest to Paris, this time ! :)

Fantastic tour, fantastic route, fantastic video! Wish I could understand French...

The post box as ready made shell extension plus seat is also a neat idea!

Wonder why did he take the msuper V2 if he has a Monster...

On 2017-6-17 at 6:26 PM, WeeJ said:

He is a star in the making :-)

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Sven said:

Took this video when @Jason McNeil visited california few days ago. Went for a quick QC riding near by park with @Marty Backe 

I didn't have my gimbal, quality was not so good, so i had to add little bit of extra ingredients 

I love what Andy did with this video - very fun video to watch. Maybe I'm a little biased :D

• Upvote 2

:w00t2: Oooh and you guys met some ladies!  Merooow.  :thumbup:  Yes that video was nice, but a little epileptic seizure inducing.  :blink:  It's also good to see the man behind the EWheels company.  Ian Sampson has quite the Youtube presence.  Jason should appear more online too!

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:w00t2: Oooh and you guys met some ladies!  Merooow.  :thumbup:  Yes that video was nice, but a little epileptic seizure inducing.  :blink:  It's also good to see the man behind the EWheels company.  Ian Sampson has quite the Youtube presence.  Jason should appear more online too!

Yeah its a social media-based world these days.  I'd rather roll it back to the days of "get out of my face," but time marches on.

• Upvote 1