THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

10 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

Yes, years ago, the Honda Trail 50.  That was in 1971.  Also had the Trail 70 years later when I was a teen.

The Trail 50 and Trail 70 were so cool!  They made minibikes look stupid, pop wheelies, fat tires.  The Trail 70 was kind of stretched out with the long upper tube.  Honda really impressed me as a kid.  Didn't know the Wards bikes were Italian, I didn't know much about them only that my neighbor had two of them.  The one you had was a classic! 

You had both?  Lucky!!  You probably also got the Honda Elsinore 250 later too, right?  That was cutting edge at the time, beautiful motocross bike.  (don't know if Elsinore is spelled right)

Edited by steve454
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

Figured I better throw in a video so I don't get booted from this thread...  :o

I knew it! You're in the movie biz.  That was expertly choreographed.:clap3:

Is that the new Honda Pilot 4WD?  Sweet!

Edited by steve454
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I remember seeing that video before!  :w00t2:  That one guy was riding a special edition Ninebot "United Nations" version in blue Roman wheat.

Yeah, he was one of the owners of ForwardCA. They were, at one time, the only NineBot dealer in California, and who I bought mine from. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, steve454 said:

I knew it! You're in the movie biz.  That was expertly choreagraphed.:clap3:

Ha ha, I'm actually not very good at the movie thing. But I do take a ton of footage, and sometimes it makes it to YouTube. I just like sharing all the places we've ridden as a group.  That was one of my first rides with the group, when I still had my NineBot. 

I was hoping I hadn't shared that video on here before. Sorry about that.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, SuperSport said:

For what it's worth, I am very familiar with the difference myself, as I've been riding "Motorcycles" since I was 5 years old.  I've personally owned over 35 motorcycles, everything from a Honda 50 (First Bike) to Full Dresser Harley's, Sport Bikes, Dirt Bikes, Trials Bikes (similar to this bicycle) and everything in between.

Ah... but this was not on your list.:) I am limited to one snip of a video. ;)

Edited by Rehab1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

Ha ha, I'm actually not very good at the movie thing. But I do take a ton of footage, and sometimes it makes it to YouTube. I just like sharing all the places we've ridden as a group.  That was one of my first rides with the group, when I still had my NineBot. 

I was hoping I hadn't shared that video on here before. Sorry about that.

I hadn't seen it before, it was great.  The view from the hill down to the harbour was excellent.  Even if you did share it before, I might of missed it.  

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I miss Forward California.  They were such a good dealer.  :cry2:

And he was reputable like @Jason McNeil! I do miss the Flame Edition! I should contact the guy through Ebay and find out how he is doing. Are there any other Flames on the forum besides you?

Edited by Rehab1
  • Upvote 1

@tjcooper has one,  but I don't know if he gave it to his son or not.  He also has a Moo Hoo wheel.  :lol:  I always laugh when I say that name.  I also found that one older guy on Youtube who rode one.  I don't think he's on the forums.

Strange how I have memorized what everyone rides... :blink: 

Edit:  Oh right, it was Richard Stahl.

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

He also has a Moo Hoo wheel

Ok what the hell is a Moo Hoo? I googled and found this

Edited by Rehab1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

He also has a Moo Hoo wheel.  :lol:  I always laugh when I say that name

I laughed when I read it just now, but there was a review that showed good safety when the battery was low, it would tilt back to make it impossible to ride.  It was the same person that claimed that all wheels were unsafe.  I wanted a Moo

16 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Strange how I have memorized what everyone rides... 

No,not at all,you have a gift.  From God!

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

@tjcooper has one,  but I don't know if he gave it to his son or not.  He also has a Moo Hoo wheel.  :lol:  I always laugh when I say that name.  I also found that one older guy on Youtube who rode one.  I don't think he's on the forums.

Strange how I have memorized what everyone rides... :blink: 

Whoever made that video has greart skills.

1 hour ago, Hansolo said:

Day 2 of our road trip Paris Amsterdam (140 Km)

I followed this trip on Facebook, and now I'm loving watching your compilation videos of it too... I'm in absolute awe of your mission!

How much planning went into determining your route?

• Did you just choose quiet roads and plan for a maximum range per day, or was it driven by car in advance to check everything would work? 
  • Did you need to organise charging stations, or did you limit range to one charge per day?
  • And was there a support vehicle (mostly) following you, or did you need to be "self-contained" with everything you needed?

I so need to get a better wheel and wander around New Zealand...

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I think this might be Marty 'Backe To The Future' in a few years!:P

• Upvote 2

On 6/23/2017 at 3:10 PM, Philfree said:

A very beautiful video from a young french rider, enjoy :)

Lam's Pics on wheel [Ninebot one E+]

That's the first custom Ninebot that I think can be a rival for the Flamebot! I love how the pattern includes the pad and the bottom of the flipped-up pedal!

NinebotStar.jpg

NinebotFlamebot.jpg

• Upvote 2