THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

45 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Liking your new video making.

Speaking of sounds....a company in the UK emailed me about enhancing the appeal of my last video 'going in circles at Beverly airport' with their sound collection. While I habitually put little effort into my videos before posting them, those EUCers that do take pride in their final cut versions might want to look at the website (NCS Sounds) . They wrote:

51 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

You may or may not (didn't try yet) get rid of the wind noise

"wonderfull vid If you need any free music for your videos, come browse through the playlist's i have, i think they would really imrpove your stuff!"

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://nocopyrightsounds.co.uk/&ved=0ahUKEwj-2KK7guLUAhXFz4MKHR97B1YQFghaMAw&usg=AFQjCNEiDxpqY05T2i_phTt-bx3oDNSqEQ

18 minutes ago, Bob Eisenman said:

"wonderfull vid If you need any free music for your videos, come browse through the playlist's i have, i think they would really imrpove your stuff!"

I get those occasionally too. I can't help but wonder if they are trying to get your personal info for nefarious purposes. I'd be leery of them. 

1 hour ago, Bob Eisenman said:

The microphone is only a small diameter hole in the camera body, much like a cell phone camera.

Microphone holes are exactly what the band aid trick is meant for. (I may just be trying to have you try if it works, so lazy me does not have to:P)

53 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Microphone holes are exactly what the band aid trick is meant for. (I may just be trying to have you try if it works, so lazy me does not have to:P)

I started poking around on my iPhone 7 Plus and just found out that the microphone is between the lenses and led flash on the back of the phone. All this time, I thought it was at the base of the phone. I'll try the band aid trick next time. I get a lot of wind noise in my videos too. 

6 hours ago, SuperSport said:

My local skate park this morning.

That's a great skate park. Surprised it's empty. I'm definitely going to hunt for more of these. 

• Upvote 2

I watched this YouTube video at the library yesterday. Since China (origin of manufacture) and possibly Shenzhen (Ninebot rider app correspondences) come to mind when I think of EUCs I thought the video content might be interesting for the forum. The female narrator covers a range of topics from why she was shocked by some uniquely intrinsic bathroom shower fixtures ? to the various reasons why she is so happy living there in China.☺

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, CaptainKBLS said:

Kids don't know it but it is awesome to be young.  How fast they learn!

So true. I'll be honest though, it's damn inspiring!  We are going camping for the 4th and I'm determined to learn how to do some of the backwards riding. I'm either going to figure it out or wreck myself trying!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Jean (nhut) said:

A video with a hiker known for these long distances all over France. Thank you Ugo for being home. Have a good time watching this video ;)

Is this in memoriam of Ugo?  The music is sort of elegaic and the whole thing looks like it was shot with a filter to make it look like old discovered footage from the 70's.

• Upvote 1

Hi Hansolo.

Awesome videos as always man  . Thanks for sharing this amazing adventure from Paris to Amsterdan  with us .

To be honest i thought that this was a crazy idea at first but  It looks like there are perfect cycle routes all the way and what a gorgeous scenary.

Inspiring stuff man .  :thumbup:

1 minute ago, Luiz said:

Hi Hansolo.

Awesome videos as always man  . Thanks for sharing this amazing adventure from Paris to Amsterdan  with us .

To be honest i thought that this was a crazy idea at first but  It looks like there are perfect cycle routes all the way and what a gorgeous scenary.

Inspiring stuff man .  :thumbup:

Yes, I love those videos.  Thank you.

Seeing them makes me a little envious.  I know America is big but it's seems there's less love for anything but automobile.  A lot of the videos from Europe shows a lot of trails along the road.  I'm having difficulty just getting to the nearby mall.  I pretty much have to go a huge loop to get to it.

I still wouldn't live anywhere else tho!!!

• Upvote 2

Yes , i am in Uk and this video really inspired me.

Now i am dreaming of going from Bruges to Amsterdan but my wheels are an 820 msuper v3 and an 820 acm . Gess i will need some extra batery  packs.

Please Hansolo could you share with us the map of your route? 

Thanks mate. Please keep riding and sharing this awesome videos with us . Your explorations are opening a hole world of possibilities for all euc riders .

May i ask you which part of the ride you enjoyed most.

Edited by Luiz

15 hours ago, Hansolo said:

Day 5 of our road trip Paris Amsterdam.

Coolio! Looks like there are some nice undulating bike paths to use in the Netherlands. Better than going in a straight line forever.

What is the helmet the two younger guys are using, with the fold down visor?