THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

We made last winter a new parking cave for 500 cars (Rokkiparkki) and there is a "department of city's maintenance and cleaning group" (RokkiStara) too.

I wondered how my MCM4 will manage with going down and up, but it did it easily.

Here are 2 boring videos of that

• Upvote 3

53 minutes ago, Pasi said:

We made last winter a new parking cave for 500 cars (Rokkiparkki) and there is a "department of city's maintenance and cleaning group" (RokkiStara) too.

I wondered how my MCM4 will manage with going down and up, but it did it easily.

Here are 2 boring videos of that

look out for the tractors that scoop up all of the naughty euc riders!

2 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

I have such a great job!!

2 hours ago, SuperSport said:

That's Awesome! Thank you for putting a smile on all our faces this morning.

I agree... But I reckon you could have taken her if you'd leaned into it, just a little harder!

• Upvote 2

On 4.6.2017 at 6:14 PM, Jose Otal said:

Constant training = results

Constant training = results
Thanks for that, exactly my motto. I decided for a EUC with 66 years since I knew keep on trying I will get it. And it worked.

• Upvote 3

On 6/4/2017 at 9:22 PM, Marcus Matos said:

I did a non-stop ride around White Rock Lack in Dallas yesterday. It's not terribly exciting (except for one close call with a couple who struggled with "on your left!", portions with significant debris from the rain/flooding, and an unintentional ride through 6 inches of water...) but figured I'd share it anyway.

KingSong KS18 1680Wh 
Samsung Gear 360 Camera (v1)
Guru 360 / MOZA Mini 360 Gimbal
Telemetry Logged with WheelLog
Telemetry Overlaid with RaceRender

I love white rock lake. I try to ride there as often as I can every time I visit Dallas.

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, Michael Vu said:

I love white rock lake. I try to ride there as often as I can every time I visit Dallas.

Wow, that was some fast riding, up to 23mph at times!  Loved the telemetry and the gimbal stabilization.  Yeah, we got quite a lot of rain all of a sudden.  It was great that you slowed way down for those kids wandering all over the trail.  It's the ones going the same direction as you that you have to really be careful of.   You startled that couple pretty good.  

The Kingsong seems to be a very good wheel.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, kasenutty said:

Great video, you kept the wheel in the frame the whole time but still showed where you were riding!  Nice backgrounds and perfect weather.   That Kingsong looks very capable of hills and looks very nimble.  Loved the soundtrack also.  Think I recognized Kool Moe Dee and the Ying Yang twins.  It was cool how you went all over the place and cut through the grass a few times.:thumbup:

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, MaxLinux said:

Thanks to jrkline for the great testing video during his visit to King Song. I deleted the 4 minutes of black video at the end.

Thanks for the video, I had seen it before but don't remember that soundtrack.  @jrkline is a skilled rider, and @tinawong is also very skilled.  Great hill climbing with the Kingsongs, and the camera operator is probably the best rider in the bunch.  It's almost like he's making fun of the other riders, after all he is filming and riding at the same time and still passing them at one point.

On 12/21/2015 at 11:38 PM, logos122 said:

Fastest way around NYC - Did a quick video on my way to work

I attached a GoPro to a selfie stick over my shoulder and angle it to not show the stick. I also used the GoPro app which syncs to your phone to let you see what it's capturing.

Ha, I saw this footage several times in the past, and I always supposed someone was riding behind you with a cam!

• Upvote 1

On 4/6/2016 at 3:37 AM, Reivax said:

Here is my short video about the widest wheeler meeting in France to date, it was on Sunday April 3, 2016

Rando Eroue à Fontainebleau, 134 Wheelers, record battu!

My favorite part is at 4:16, the endless stream of riders!

On 1/12/2017 at 0:46 AM, Gorman said:

My 8yr old son learning to ride his One C+!!!

I appreciated his determination. It was a great reminder for EUCs and for life in general, that if you get up enough times, eventually you will stay up!

• Upvote 1

On 6/7/2017 at 5:41 AM, Dingfelder said:

These guys are bookin' ...

Wow, I don't think I've seen anyone ride faster in this kind of environment except EUC Extreme!

Did you notice the gold MSuper? I suppose this color is custom, not available from Gotway, correct?

GoldMSuper.jpg

Edited by MaxLinux

16 hours ago, steve454 said:

the camera operator is probably the best rider in the bunch.

Especially when he's in front of them, filming as they come down the hill (starting about 3:08). Is he riding backwards for this? Is he riding forwards with the cam on a stick over his shoulder? He keeps a steady distance and keeps them perfectly in frame! Then after a while he pulls aside and lets them pass, films them from behind the rest of the way down!

• Upvote 1