4 hours ago, ArqFG said:

Hey, how is it going, i was having the same issue like u for a few days, then i saw ur sms+ what @Seba answer BACK.. So i when in to my Phone setting, disable one tving and now is working againg... 

_20200426_163532.JPG

Thank you :) worked

Figured out my auto login issue. It seems if I open EUCW and I'm NOT near my wifi, it doesnt login (of course not). Since i open a gps app first and wait for a lock (takes a while sometimes), THEN I open EUCW, I am always out of wifi as I'm in the yard getting gps lock. I go on a ride and record CSV data on my ride, NOT LOGGED IN. When I come back to wifi range from my trip(after tour has ended), I'm still not logged in (of course) and my login autofill doesnt work. Simple solution is to stop the tour as usual and close the EUCW app altogether. Upon reopening within the wifi area, it auto-logs me in and my issue with fat fingers/tiny device, is moot. Wonderfully, the csv tour I JUST ended, gets uploaded and all is well. I was worried it wouldnt upload a tour if i close and restart the app, but it does! So... I honestly cant think of anything to bitch about, and thats simply amazing for me.

I feel badly for you having to use paypal @Seba. Im in the usa, but had no problems with your previous donation payment service. It didnt surprise me at all, as Paypal IS somewhat of a beast. Them and amazon, doesnt surprise me when merchants would rather not... I hope you dont plan to make this a subscription service. I have always preferred to 'buy' and not 'rent' software. All this talk about google pay and purchasing makes me a little uneasy. Thanks for the app, looking forward to the update, tho the current version is great for my needs. Hopefully your liquor cabinet isnt staying too dry from too much work and not enough reward!

8 hours ago, DjPanJan said:

live map settings enable start log after connect

end log after disconect - disable

you cannot merge logs together.

@Milan VidoPhone got crazy and stopped logging twice, so i have now 3 tours instead desired one. / check you bluetooth settings something must be wrong in you BT.

i have all of that set, most of time it works fine. Also bt reconnect, just sometimes when breaks during day ride (6h ride) are longer app snooze in background or crash in background and on reopen starts new log file. I’m using phone without sim, only logging to csv.

Edited by Milan Vido
  • Like 2

And one of my videos

that after 2:30 minute mark you can start hearing the fat-boy harley! :P it's amazing...

and a tiktok video

https://www.tiktok.com/@lefteros/video/6818538056103120134

only for the fat-boy AVAS effect!

Thank you so much @Seba for everything, and many thanks to the team that helps Seba!!

• Like 3

Updated my euc.world today.

Rode to a nice, quiet park not far away.

Enabled the EUCW sounds (very moderate volume, barely can hear the sound 5 meters away)

A previous neighbour (an elderly lady w/ her poodles) happened to be there. She has always been extremely suspicious, but also somewhat understanding to this hobby. Like, "Well, one must understand the retards". I told her "Nice to have Harley sounds on this wheel, innit?"

She gave me a looong look.

Now I am officially classified as a lunatic. Just waiting for the Men in White Coats to arrive to my door and Take Me Away (hihii-hohoo-huhuu) :w00t2:

-Z-

Edited by Zwheeler
typo
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, Planemo said:

Quick question...on a tour, when I look at a graph, what do red semi-circular blobs at the top of the graph mean? An alarm was triggered?

Yes.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Unventor said:

I post to let you guys know we are now live with public version of 1.4.0 of euc.world. 

I am pretty sure you will have a blast with this. AVAS simulate sounds to improve road safety so surroundings can hear electricity powered silent vehicles. In the EU since 2019 all new electric (only) cars needs to emit sound under a certain speed limit so it can be heard in traffic (aimed both for normal seeing and blind people). Now ready for you EUC. 

Now for the Tizen (Samsung watch connection) you need an App from Galaxy stope. It should be version 1.0.2 and it has been submitted. This shoud be Tizen 2.3+ compatible.Since my Active 2 LTE runs Tizen 3.0 I don't know how far back in generations this goes. 

Exactly when it is live is hard to say in these covid-19 times. 

And the option for rollback/downgrade new firmware on KS wheels. 

A fix for GW wheels (I forgot details as I am not affected by this).

These are the highlights. 

What is the name of the app on the galaxy store. I can't find when I'm searching for euc

Just now, Senjaya said:

What is the name of the app on the galaxy store. I can't find when I'm searching for euc

I'd asdume the same - but it's in approval process right now... So it'll take some time...

Just now, Chriull said:

I'd asdume the same - but it's in approval process right now... So it'll take some time...

For the watch app - the mobile phone app is EUC World

• Like 1

Dear @Seba  Is the new version released? Can't wait to try avas and my s3 watch =) Now I see some vids of folks using it, but android play wont talk about an update.. I've already signed days ago to be beta tester ;)  Tks for all you great work !!

• Like 1

So.e additinal AVAS info - pitch of the sound file gets changed +/- 1 octave (1/2 to 2 times the frequency).

Current dependend is the only sound that changes pitch also with speed  and "just" volume  according to current and settings - so a motor stress sound can be created.

Have fun playing with the settings and share your findings!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Senjaya said:

It is called EUC WORLD. 

But we are waiting for it to clear approval from Samsung in their Galaxy app store.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Unventor said:

It is called EUC WORLD. 

But we are waiting for it to clear approval from Samsung in their Galaxy app store.

Lately I'm always reading "WE" and I'm a bit confused, because on Seba's website it says that he develops everything on his own. :confused1:

Did you team up with Seba and program the new version of the EUC World App and Tizen? 

Screenshot-20200427-225811-Samsung-Inter

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, buell47 said:

Lately I'm always reading "WE" and I'm a bit confused, because on Seba's website it says that he develops everything on his own. :confused1:

Yes. To my knowledge he does. But he gathered some people aroumd him to support him with "public relations", translations, first internal feedback on beta versions, gatherimg ideas, etc...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chriull said:
2 hours ago, buell47 said:

Yes. To my knowledge he does. But he gathered some people aroumd him to support him with "public relations", translations, first internal feedback on beta versions, gatherimg ideas, etc...

Exactly. It's common knowledge that @Seba, the man, the legend, has single-handedly turned WheelLog (whose developer(s) we owe a massive debt of gratitude to) into this impressive, feature-rich app that eats OEM apps for breakfast and, since the latest release, farts them out in the form of Harley Davidson Fatboy sound effects :D

Translators and beta testers try to take on as much PR/trouble-shooting/FAQs as we can to take a load off him---he already devotes so much of his time to development...thus the collective "we", but we're merely mortals, the development is entirely Seba ;)

• Like 3

I'm having issues signing in to the newest version, when I put in my credentials and press sign in, the app just instantly crashes.

Edit: Apparently it just crashes whenever I press sign in regardless if I put anything in the boxes. This is on a S9+

Edit2: Well I just checked back after a while and I was signed in, don't know what that was happening earlier. 

Edited by Blank

14 hours ago, Seba said:

Yes.

Thanks Seba.

A bit of background - this investigation started from me having had 2x alarms (vibrations) on my Pebble whilst practising sitting down. I knew they weren't speed or voltage alarms as I was going slowly at the time and the wheel had at least 60% battery.

When I returned home I examined the graphs to try and find the reason for the alarms but couldn't see any spikes or indeed anything that would trigger an alarm. All I saw were the two red semi-circles. The current graph only went up to 60A max, and that was due to earlier higher speed riding. At the points where the red blobs were, everything looked really low and nothing of concern at all.

However, when looking at the CSV data I saw the reason! One alarm had triggered at 120.8A and one at 127.8A. I have my peak current alarm set to 120A so this was clearly the reason but why did this not show as a spike on the graph? It is simply because it was such a short time period? I guess that the graphs are somewhat 'smoothed out' so it doesn't catch this very short, quick spike?

As a note, both these alarms triggered at between 12 and 14mph so it just goes to show you don't need a lot of speed....I remember exactly when these happened - I was trying to get the seat of my MSX better positioned under my backside and I had 'jolted' myself forward a little whilst pushing the wheel back with my left hand. A bit like doing a quick superman lean/ankle flick whilst standing up I guess. In any event - a lesson learned, and thanks to the app for warning me - do not try and adjust seating position whilst at speed - this could have gone very wrong!

Cheers!

• Like 2