24 minutes ago, Planemo said:

However, when looking at the CSV data I saw the reason! One alarm had triggered at 120.8A and one at 127.8A. I have my peak current alarm set to 120A so this was clearly the reason but why did this not show as a spike on the graph? It is simply because it was such a short time period? I guess that the graphs are somewhat 'smoothed out' so it doesn't catch this very short, quick spike?

Exactly! Smoothing and to short time period!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chriull said:

Exactly! Smoothing and to short time period!

Great, thanks! It has also shown me not to rely 100% on the graphs too, and that they should only be used to provide a relative 'average' of your riding. Amazing that EUCW managed to pick up, record and deliver an alarm for such a short event though :) And what a fantastic diagnostic tool it is.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Planemo said:

When I returned home I examined the graphs to try and find the reason for the alarms but couldn't see any spikes or indeed anything that would trigger an alarm. All I saw were the two red semi-circles. The current graph only went up to 60A max, and that was due to earlier higher speed riding. At the points where the red blobs were, everything looked really low and nothing of concern at all.

Crap, that just made me remember that the site is also going to have to be added to the documentation... :facepalm: :efee612b4b:

• Like 2

When I returned home I examined the graphs to try and find the reason for the alarms but couldn't see any spikes or indeed anything that would trigger an alarm.

It's because for better readability momentary spikes are filtered out from tour charts.

As a note, both these alarms triggered at between 12 and 14mph so it just goes to show you don't need a lot of speed....

Actually, largest current spikes are at low or medium speeds. As speed goes higher, back-EMF will effectively prevent higher currents to flow, so available torque drops and there is easier to overlean wheel. That's why overlean is completely different thing to overload, but both will lead to faceplant.

• Like 3

I've heard a lot of good thing about the app, and as the weather finally is decent enough here to take up riding again, I figured I'd give the app a try. 

First of all: WOW! I was positively surprised with how well it worked, and the implementation of so many features.
I've only ever used the default manufacturers apps from KS and GW, and what you have made is years ahead in every aspect. 
First thing I did when getting home was to send over a donation to support this awesome project. 

So now I have a question about the AVAS settings. 
I was trying to set up the Harley sounds, and it seems to work well and responds to the wheel, but only plays the sounds through my phone. 
Is there a way to get the sound to play on my on board speakers? (Nikola 84v)  

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, CptSalami said:

Is there a way to get the sound to play on my on board speakers? (Nikola 84v)  

Connect your mobile phone via bluetooth to the board.

Liike you connect your phone to the board to play music.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, 525rider said:

Just got MSP the app showing 82V @ 100% battery.

It's okay. First, most Gotway wheels has protection diode in charging circuit and this diode will never allow you to charge to 84 V. Second, each board has it's own voltage measurement error, so it will never show exact battery voltage. So while charger may show 84 V, board may measure 82 V while real battery voltage will be 82.6 V and charger output voltage will be 83.5 V. This is how things works and you shouldn't worry about it. Small variations and inaccuracies are normal.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, 525rider said:

Well the MSP is 100V wheel, that's why I am asking.

Connect your MSP, then enter "Wheel settings" and set your wheel as a 100V version.

• Like 2

I can't scroll down to get to my tiltback speed in 'wheel settings'. I am using a lemfo lemt and I have tried it in both landscape and portrait. Landscape only shows the 1st two alarms and a cant scroll down further. Portrait gets me to the 3rd speed alarm but cant scroll down to set tiltback. I dont know if this has always been this way, but i think so. ALL the other menus scroll just fine.  I'll have to set tiltback speed on darknessbot (ipad) and hope that eucw updates from the wheel, tho i think its at max anyhow, cant see it to know. I try to avoid opening the KS app for any reason. Are speed alarms in 'alarm settings' before or AFTER the 18% adjustment?  So i need to set the alarm for the lower speed if I have - adjustment to the wheel speed?

Edited by ShanesPlanet

6 minutes ago, Lefteris said:

subbed.. more videos of it please :P

I'll try to take some more while in motion.

Btw I'm having this issue where EUC world "forgets" my sound clips (the filename still shows loaded) and won't play them after I close/restart the app. This means I have to manually reload all 4 sound bites upon starting the app, and then turn on AVAS. Not sure what's going on there. Also, I can't seem to find the default FatBoy sounds anymore? Weird. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Vincent N said:

Btw I'm having this issue where EUC world "forgets" my sound clips (the filename still shows loaded) and won't play them after I close/restart the app.

You could try to disable and then enable AVAS again - this should get the AVAS system restarted. Maybe this helps?

... but sounds strange that files "get lost/forgotten".

16 minutes ago, Vincent N said:

This means I have to manually reload all 4 sound bites upon starting the app, and then turn on AVAS. Not sure what's going on there. Also, I can't seem to find the default FatBoy sounds anymore? Weird. 

The default fatboy sound should be in the "EUC World/Sounds" directory.

44 minutes ago, Vincent N said:

Btw I'm having this issue where EUC world "forgets" my sound clips (the filename still shows loaded) and won't play them after I close/restart the app. This means I have to manually reload all 4 sound bites upon starting the app, and then turn on AVAS. Not sure what's going on there. Also, I can't seem to find the default FatBoy sounds anymore? Weird. 

i'll forward this to the bugs section for the app

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Chriull said:

You could try to disable and then enable AVAS again - this should get the AVAS system restarted. Maybe this helps?

... but sounds strange that files "get lost/forgotten".

The default fatboy sound should be in the "EUC World/Sounds" directory.

Woops thank you for that. I didn't even look into the root of my storage to see if a folder was there. I moved my wav files to there. Will mess with it sometime this week and see if the sounds get "forgotten". 

• Like 2