2 hours ago, Unventor said:

So to be ready I set my KS16X to charge by time in the morning. As the timer turns on so does the AVAC system play HD Fat Boy ignition and at idle.

That’s hilarious! :laughbounce2:You just gave me an idea. My neighbor’s kid keeps revving his car’s engine late at night. :furious: I just might have to set my KS16X’s charging timer to go off around 3 am. 

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 3

40 minutes ago, Lefteris said:

Tell us about the sound samples @Seba so we can get prepared when the 1.40 hits the store.! ;)

I thought you were part of the beta team too?

• Like 1

Well i am, but haven't touched anything yet, i'm on the "hype" since i saw the video :D

If i can beta test this, i will make so many sound samples, like i did for the Z series wheels 

see https://forum.electricunicycle.org/topic/13724-ninebot-z-series-z10-voices-sounds/page/3/?tab=comments#comment-248466
i had Mario sounds, Abe's Oddysee and so many more.

Now time to switch to vehicle sampling! :P 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, raidzero said:

@Seba, any plans to integrate Google Play subscription or in-app purchases to become a premium user?

I don't think he is as that will make any donations being shared with Google. Meaning they will take a cut. 

By volunteering donations it is out of Googles reach.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Unventor said:

I don't think he is as that will make any donations being shared with Google. Meaning they will take a cut. 

By volunteering donations it is out of Googles reach.

Good point. I just looked it up. Sounds like if he does add Google play payments I'll have to add 30% to cover the fee :)

So much more convenient to do it as part of my other app subscriptions though.

1 hour ago, Unventor said:

Actually every payment gateway/operator takes a cut. DotPay is the best among others and still provides the same payment security level as Google Pay, PayPal or others. But I know that especially U.S. users would prefer to pay with PayPal. Unfortunately, PayPal is aware of its popularity and uses its dominant position to impose unattractive service conditions. The transaction fees are the highest, and the money received from donators is blocked by PayPal on its accounts for three weeks (and sometimes longer). Nevertheless, with the US users in mind, I recently added the option to pay via PayPal. DotPay (which, by the way, is a PayPal partner) handles the posting of donations to EUC World, but the payment itself is made on the PayPal website.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, travsformation said:

[...]

Once we've refined the specifics, I'll start and "AVAS Soundbase" thread :D

i can offer hosting for that, full access to a subdomain to upload any script needed plus files. ;) 
or maybe @Seba will offer a space for that soundbase ?

• Like 2

On 4/20/2020 at 1:48 PM, travsformation said:

Basically, there's:

• An engine start sound (which should maybe include a second of idling)
  • An idling sound for when stopped. Not sure about ideal lengths, I'm testing a 30" sample. It's important for the beginning and end to match well so it plays seamlessly as a loop; the beginning should also match the end of the start sound well so the transition is seamless
  • A flat, "driving" engine sound, which is speed-dependant and will speed up as you do. 
  • An engine off sound.
  • Optionally, a high-pitch whine that is triggered by load/current and will act as the turbo-charger sound and play on top of the motor sound

Once we've refined the specifics, I'll start an "AVAS Soundbase" thread :D

I have no sounds at all in the AVAS menu option (No sound is set). I also cannot  add sounds myself. I'm  on 1.3.1 version.

22 minutes ago, DKMotion said:

I have no sounds at all in the AVAS menu option (No sound is set). I also cannot  add sounds myself. I'm  on 1.3.1 version.

In public release it would be version 1.4.0

1 hour ago, DKMotion said:

It's because 1.3.1 was an early beta for testing Samsung watch support. AVAS wasn't operational in this version. You got 1.3.1 by my mistake, as I forgot to remove you from beta distribution list.

I dont recall changing any settings so how come my EUC world in voice mode has suddenly started to spell certain  words instead of just pronouncing them as normal? See video as a example when it alerts me of 'duration in minutes and it does exactly the the same with my current speed alert in mph , i could've sworn it would just pronounce minutes and mph as normal words not just letters.

51 minutes ago, Dave Wood said:

I dont recall changing any settings so how come my EUC world in voice mode has suddenly started to spell certain  words instead of just pronouncing them as normal? See video as a example when it alerts me of 'duration in minutes and it does exactly the the same with my current speed alert in mph , i could've sworn it would just pronounce minutes and mph as normal words not just letters.

Looks like a Google Text-to-Speech engine got crazy :)

• Like 1

I was wondering if there was a list anywhere currently of what premium members get in the EUC.world app.  I'm more curious than anything.  I donated a few days ago just because I like the app but am curious if some features I might use got unlocked but didn't see anything.  I've searched this thread for "premium" but didn't see anything like a list of features.

Even if there weren't any features  exclusive to premium users, I"m glad I donated for the most useful app on my phone!

9 minutes ago, /Dev/Null said:

I was wondering if there was a list anywhere currently of what premium members get in the EUC.world app.  I'm more curious than anything.  I donated a few days ago just because I like the app but am curious if some features I might use got unlocked but didn't see anything.  I've searched this thread for "premium" but didn't see anything like a list of features.

Even if there weren't any features  exclusive to premium users, I"m glad I donated for the most useful app on my phone!

"Premium User" is something new I added as a thank you for users willing to support EUC World. For now there is personal heatmap feature for those users that use tour tracking feature. Personal heatmap shows you all the places you've visited. With new 1.4.0 there will be AVAS and it will be first premium feature in app. With time there will be more features reserved to Premium Users only - both in app and on euc.world website.

• Like 2

On 3/6/2020 at 5:24 PM, Seba said:

Due to the terms of the agreement with King Song, the introduction of full support for King Song's unicycles required a license change and since then EUC World is no longer an open source application.

I'm very disheartened to hear this.

We are of course all very much indebted to you and your efforts in developing and improving this product but what is your reasoning for removing it from the developer community? I know you said you had to sign some non-disclosure agreement with Kingsong or something but that shouldn't prevent you from making the rest of the app available should it?

If you really are committed to the FOSS community and truly are only removing it due to an agreement with Kingsong let me work with you to find a way to keep this product available. I very much want to keep this in the public developer community and I'm sure there must be a way to keep Kingson's intellectual property hidden but still allow the remainder of the app to be free.

11 hours ago, Dave Wood said:

how?

You need to ask Seba. I guess that there is a list of commands in the code, and these commands are spoken out by the application from Google Text to speech. I think in the code him just need to replace the words “m / h” with the words “miles per hour”. And this needs to be done in every language that is in the settings of the eucworld. I did not check how it sounds in my native language - Russian, because I am learning English, and therefore I surround myself with English. I have a phone with an English interface.

Edited by Victor Solovjov
  • Like 1

@Seba quick question it is possible to stitch more tours to one big? On last ride mine phone got crazy and stopped logging twice, so i have now 3 tours instead desired one. I tried manually  stitch csv files with skipping headers on file 2 and 3 and final csv was uploaded to euc.workd but I'm not able create tour from that file. Is there anything  that I as user can do to join tours? Thanks:)

37 minutes ago, Milan Vido said:

@Seba quick question it is possible to stitch more tours to one big? On last ride mine phone got crazy and stopped logging twice, so i have now 3 tours instead desired one. I tried manually  stitch csv files with skipping headers on file 2 and 3 and final csv was uploaded to euc.workd but I'm not able create tour from that file. Is there anything  that I as user can do to join tours? Thanks:)

live map settings enable start log after connect

end log after disconect - disable

you cannot merge logs together.

@Milan VidoPhone got crazy and stopped logging twice, so i have now 3 tours instead desired one. / check you bluetooth settings something must be wrong in you BT.

On 4/21/2020 at 7:32 PM, Dave Wood said:

Hey, how is it going, i was having the same issue like u for a few days, then i saw ur sms+ what @Seba answer BACK.. So i when in to my Phone setting, disable one tving and now is working againg... 

_20200426_163532.JPG

• Like 1