1 hour ago, Vincent N said:

Btw I'm having this issue where EUC world "forgets" my sound clips (the filename still shows loaded) and won't play them after I close/restart the app. This means I have to manually reload all 4 sound bites upon starting the app, and then turn on AVAS. Not sure what's going on there. Also, I can't seem to find the default FatBoy sounds anymore?

I'll take a look at this issue today. Default sounds are in EUC World/Sounds folder. You may need to show internal memory using three dots in the top right corner of file browser then navigate to your internal memory from three bars that are on top left corner. Unfortunately, some file browsers in Android are just ugly.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Planemo said:

I think we need to start a new thread for all AVAS sound files!

Good idea, as I plan to create and share some other sound sets.

• Like 2

Sharing files here on forum is a bit of an issue if it isn't done by links to external sites. 

Firstly there is a limit of space pr member set up to keep data cost down. 

But secondly also to where you link to might be an issue if it is a free site but with many things trying to get visitor clocking on banners of adds that take you to a other place that you wanted to.

So please consider this. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Unventor said:

Sharing files here on forum is a bit of an issue if it isn't done by links to external sites. 

Firstly there is a limit of space pr member set up to keep data cost down. 

But secondly also to where you link to might be an issue if it is a free site but with many things trying to get visitor clocking on banners of adds that take you to a other place that you wanted to.

So please consider this. 

Am going to create the thread now. I'll include recommendations for sharing, good thinking @Unventor

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Seba said:

I'll take a look at this issue today. Default sounds are in EUC World/Sounds folder. You may need to show internal memory using three dots in the top right corner of file browser then navigate to your internal memory from three bars that are on top left corner. Unfortunately, some file browsers in Android are just ugly.

Yeah I'm on a Note 8 and I have to force it to show "Internal Memory". Otherwise it defaults to an empty folder. I'll do some more testing with Jet Pack today

• Like 1

Does anyone know why certain areas are greyed out for my ks18xl? 

https://imgur.com/a/6DOZkhM

Is there a mileage I need to unlock it?

Edit: This wheel was newly purchased from eWheels in the US and I'm also located in the US. I read it greys out for China-based wheels in an earlier post...  is there anything I can do? @Seba

Edited by Waulnut

4 hours ago, Waulnut said:

Does anyone know why certain areas are greyed out for my ks18xl? 

https://imgur.com/a/6DOZkhM

Is there a mileage I need to unlock it?

Edit: This wheel was newly purchased from eWheels in the US and I'm also located in the US. I read it greys out for China-based wheels in an earlier post...  is there anything I can do? @Seba

Most probably your wheel doesn't have serial number programmed into control board or this number is invalid. In this case EUC World can't recognize your wheel and this is why some settings are unavailable. You can verify if it's the case by swiping to "Live data & Stats" page and scrolling down to check serial number. You'll probably see just a dash instead of serial number (that is printed on a sticker attached to pedal). But this is not a major problem, just contact eWheels and I'm sure your problem will be resolved soon and you'll be fully satisfied.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Seba said:

Most probably your wheel doesn't have serial number programmed into control board or this number is invalid. In this case EUC World can't recognize your wheel and this is why some settings are unavailable. You can verify if it's the case by swiping to "Live data & Stats" page and scrolling down to check serial number. You'll probably see just a dash instead of serial number (that is printed on a sticker attached to pedal). But this is not a major problem, just contact eWheels and I'm sure your problem will be resolved soon and you'll be fully satisfied.

Thanks @Seba. I'll email eWheels. 👍

22 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

I can't scroll down to get to my tiltback speed in 'wheel settings'. I am using a lemfo lemt and I have tried it in both landscape and portrait. Landscape only shows the 1st two alarms and I cant scroll down further.

Quoting myself as i know its not as much fun as the new avas questions, but I'm still wondering if this is normal behavior for anyone else? Its a pity that I still cant set the login password to visible :(

Edited by ShanesPlanet

1 hour ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Quoting myself as i know its not as much fun as the new avas questions, but I'm still wondering if this is normal behavior for anyone else? Its a pity that I still cant set the login password to visible :(

I'll try to make dialog boxes scrollable.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Seba said:

I'll try to make dialog boxes scrollable.

Thank you much! Fwiw, it seems that ONLY the speed screen isnt scrolling. Every other screen is.  I THINK its set to the max (i cant see it), as it lets me set my 3rd alarm at max. DB verified it was, so its not really an issue that is causing problems for me since i have both ios and android. The invisible password thing is only aggravating as my password is long and my fingers are fat. Sometimes I make a mistake and cant see it in time, only to have to start over again. Some sites ive seen, have an 'eye' icon that makes this easier. I dont know jack about programming, it could be I'm asking for something difficult or that causes other issues, or extra work and Im the only one who cares :)

Edited by ShanesPlanet

35 minutes ago, Seba said:

eucworld_new_signin_dialog.gif.4ed2d9ec28be8c91177c5bffc1baec72.gif

Will this make your life easier? ;) BTW I hope I didn't accidentally disclosed your credentials... :whistling:

exactly what I was hoping for. The real questions are..  Is that hard to implement, do you even want to, and am I asking for something that most people will hate? Damn, now I have to change it to 'ItsMySuperSecretPassword1'   thanks a lot!  It is AWESOME that I can use just my member name for login, saves lotsa cursing vs my email address. B)

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 3

Hello @Seba,  I just became a premium member.  Thanks for all your development efforts on the UEC World App and service. It's truly a remarkable achievement--I'm  bit embarrassed how long it took me to support your work. Better late than never I suppose.

Now for my humble, self-serving question: In a recent post @Jack King Song suggested that the latest King Song App/firmware may enable a feature to mute the nuance beep sounds ( handle lift, power up, headlight activation, etc.) Is this a capability that you can possibly incorporate into EUC World? If I wasn't already a premium member, this feature alone would encourage me to make a donation. The ear-splitting beeps on the 16X, in particular, are just excruciating. Cheers!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jeff Earl said:

Hello @Seba,  I just became a premium member.  Thanks for all your development efforts on the UEC World App and service. It's truly a remarkable achievement--I'm  bit embarrassed how long it took me to support your work. Better late than never I suppose.

Now for my humble, self-serving question: In a recent post @Jack King Song suggested that the latest King Song App/firmware may enable a feature to mute the nuance beep sounds ( handle lift, power up, headlight activation, etc.) Is this a capability that you can possibly incorporate into EUC World? If I wasn't already a premium member, this feature alone would encourage me to make a donation. The ear-splitting beeps on the 16X, in particular, are just excruciating. Cheers!

I agree. I would like to keep the alarm beep, but disable everything else. Just realized bringing it into my work place, the beep is super loud in a library environment lol... my inmotion was more stealthy. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Its a pity that I still cant set the login password to visible

I was thinking about entering a password and found the opportunity to enter a long password with a short combination of letters.
Open the MessagEase app, tap on How To ..., scroll down and tap on Macros and read. If you find it difficult to read on your Lemfo, I took a screenshot of the beginning of the explanation on my phone.

Screenshot_20200430-234304[1].jpg

Edited by Victor Solovjov
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Its a pity that I still cant set the login password to visible :(

Could not find (or more honestly did not want to reread the last x pages:ph34r:), but afair you do not need/want to sign in every time you start EUC World?

Don't know how i did it (or if i did anything at all) but i can just start eucw wo signing in...

Ps.: Just ignore this if i missed the topic...

5 minutes ago, Chriull said:

Could not find (or more honestly did not want to reread the last x pages:ph34r:), but afair you do not need/want to sign in every time you start EUC World?

Don't know how i did it (or if i did anything at all) but i can just start eucw wo signing in...

Ps.: Just ignore this if i missed the topic...

The problem arises when my internet changes locations I think. Usually I dont need to enter the info and eucw logs me in auto. Even when Im out of wifi range and use eucw, I can restart it when i get back in range and it auto logs. Sometimes tho, it won't and i have to re-enter the information.  You are right, I only need logged in when I want logs to upload. The macro for the keyboard ease app is a great workaround it seems. Its just a small niggle and a true testament that its about the only thing I can complain about.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Even when Im out of wifi range and use eucw, I can restart it when i get back in range and it auto logs. Sometimes tho, it won't and i have to re-enter the information.

I also had the upload logs only with wifi enabled (or still have?) and never encountered this.

Weird idea - it seems the login works in some "web page like thing", so log in with chrome to the euc world website and enable there the checkbox "keep me signed in"?

With this i also never have to sign in there...

• Like 2

@Seba I understand if Google takes some money but is there anyway of paying through the app store? I have a bunch of play credit that is building up. I wouldn't mind giving you all of it and whatever comes after. 

Sorry if you've answered this in a previous post.

Edited by Flyboy10
  • Like 1