New Inmotion V10 / V10F

Pingouin

Ecodrift video shows the App a little bit, kingsong wheel size comparison, etc.  One of the most complete reviews so far, covers some ride aspects also.

Edited by FreeRide
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, LiLCruz said:

I'm pretty much  can't decide between V8 or V10(Not F) the handle on V8 looks better I heard handle on V10 is not so good I'm upgrading from V5+ any suggestions which one should I get?

The v8 are less water resistant because his handle, is also a weak point but looks great folded inside the euc body.

Maybe the v10 is tall enough to be carried without the metallic handle. I put it out from my v5f recently because several crashes into my knees, the hinge edges are sharp enough to make lot of pain.

I think the v10 are best because his autonomy, that means the really worth is for the v10f, the v10 and the v8 are too close in range but far in price

3 hours ago, LiLCruz said:

I'm pretty much  can't decide between V8 or V10(Not F) the handle on V8 looks better I heard handle on V10 is not so good I'm upgrading from V5+ any suggestions which one should I get?

I think the correct to think when choosing a product, you need to think about what you want from it. Then you make pro/con list and a list of extras/added value. Then consider price and the you adjust to see how far will you go to get most boxes staged and how this fit budget. Can get what you want within the means you are willing to spend. 

See some reviews of both v8 and v10(f) might reach out to ask @Jason McNeil @Bobwheel or @Jeffrey Scott Will in you are from US.

Thanks for replies can't get V10F out my budget so I only come down to V10 or V8 well there is the price difference and V10 has better speed  & bigger battery than V8 but don't know if worth it to be honest I don't have V8 or V10 to test the difference.

1 hour ago, Demargon said:

someone with the v10 can test the speed at cutout lifting the wheel?

Without the app update we cannot see the speed at cutout. Maybe the DB app will show it? I’ll test it tomorrow and make a video as soon as the app comes. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

Where are you? I see windows and a floor. 

that’s the old house i grew up in. it’s not inhabitable but i still have freezers and refrigerators in there and use it for storage. more like a falling down barn now. 65 years old.

• Like 1

the trolley handle is fine. i’m debating on leaving it on or not. it doesn’t really get in the way, except for charging. idk what it looks like under where it connects. jury is still out. 

knowing me, i guess i should leave it because if i take it off, i’d probably lose it.

28 minutes ago, novazeus said:

i’ll have to look closer but doesn’t seem to be any designation saying it’s a v10f or just a v10.

Mine says V10F on the top sticker. The app should be updated in coming days. 

Congrats on your new wheel. How are the first impressions on ride feel?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, novazeus said:

does anybody know if there’s any kind of app out yet?

Jeffrey from inmotion said it will be out tomorrow. Also he posted a link to a temporary android app.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, UniVehje said:

Mine says V10F on the top sticker. The app should be updated in coming days. 

Congrats on your new wheel. How are the first impressions on ride feel?

yes. i just saw that. it’s still charging. thanks.

20180509_152922

20180509_152651

here’s some more pictures.

seems all these brick chargers when i hang them run about this temp. and the 9bots do have a grounded plug. very different than the cheapo chargers supplied with kingsong. i figure kingsong must pay about $2 for a brick charger because i can buy one from china, as good or better for $19 delivered.

20180509_151837

next to it’s dead brother ks16s

20180509_152051

batman looks puny but i still love this little s2

20180509_152150

ks18s 

20180509_152257

18s tire tread

20180509_152352

v10f tire tread, looks the same to me.

20180509_152442

you can’t really see it clearly in this photo but the footpads do make contact with the black shiny plastic on the side. so if u get grit on the footpads they might get little scratches on the side panels. i’ve got black furniture foam i’m gonna stick on.

20180509_152846

ok i’ll try

20180509_152931

i haven’t done this yet

20180509_152939

and i have some weight reducing shorts, my signature move, to fit on it in case i dork it.

20180509_153135

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jpd said:

Jeffrey from inmotion said it will be out tomorrow. Also he posted a link to a temporary android app.

thanks. where did he post it and have u tried it?

10 minutes ago, novazeus said:

thanks. either idk what i'm doing(very possible) or it isn't downloading the app.

did u scan that bar code to activate the device?

20180509_152939

No, i just turned it on. I didn’t scan or activate anything. I used DarknessBot for a temp app just to check battery and speed.

The Missing Inmotion App

This is not to pick on Inmotion specifically (it's not limited to them), but I'm really happy that Gotway maintains their simple wheel configuration. I can use the same App that was released 2-years ago to configure their newest wheels. I hope they never release a wheel that requires a wiz-bang app to configure the lights, modes, etc.

I would be very frustrated to buy a new wheel and have to wait for a non-existent App to configure the wheel.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

The Missing Inmotion App

This is not to pick on Inmotion specifically (it's not limited to them), but I'm really happy that Gotway maintains their simple wheel configuration. I can use the same App that was released 2-years ago to configure their newest wheels. I hope they never release a wheel that requires a wiz-bang app to configure the lights, modes, etc.

I would be very frustrated to buy a new wheel and have to wait for a non-existent App to configure the wheel.

I agree 100% Looking forward to my first gotway. I’ve preordered the msuper x. I’m hoping it will cure me of wanting more wheels for awhile?I’ve only been into this hobby since Christmas and I already have 4 wheels.

• Like 3