New Inmotion V10 / V10F

Pingouin

1 minute ago, em1barns said:

Ok, I am so jealous, mine comes though container boat, probably 3 more weeks to wait for it...

Same. My distributor lists availability from 15th of June :efeed51798: My V8 was sold way too fast and now I'm super impatient :eff006f726: and in need of this new beauty.

2 hours ago, UniVehje said:

That tire is bigger than I  thought. Massive! 

Lighter than I freared. And just tested in my living room and there was no loud noice. 

B52749E6-23F6-445B-998F-693E8043555C.jpeg

tire looks great. the little 9bot’s tire s no slouch at 2.125 but it’s amazing what an extra .375 looks like. i like the tread too. is it a kenda tire?

8 minutes ago, novazeus said:

tire looks great. the little 9bot’s tire s no slouch at 2.125 but it’s amazing what an extra .375 looks like. i like the tread too. is it a kenda tire?

I think the tire looks stunning. Really like the looks of that. I hope we get a first riding impression soon!

Edited by MacPara

6 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

A great tutorial. That would definitely work. Take the pedals off of the wheel, place them upside down on a wooden block so they are elevated a few inches. Now you will have some space beneath the pedals to wrap the heated material around. 

great. i think clear acrylic might be the perfect grind material for the pedals. 

if u wanna take a stab at making some, don’t wait on me. 

i wish the protective covering was available now. i hear inmotion does a nice job with their cover. i’m gonna have to put the furniture foam all over mine because i have an external force named Bob that might cause me to drop it. i wonder if the protective cover when available will fit over the top of the foam. i’ll just leave the foam on if it does because this might turn out to be a better pasture wheel than the 18s.

@novazeus I believe it’s usually this way, V8 cover was only available after initial shipments. 

And if I’m remembering correctly, the covers only have minor clearance, they’re more designed to fit flush with the wheel contour.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

@novazeus I believe it’s usually this way, V8 cover was only available after initial shipments. 

And if I’m remembering correctly, the covers only have minor clearance, they’re more designed to fit flush with the wheel contour.

hopefully soon. new, black shiny euc’s are intimidating. 

8 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

Man, I wouldn't put one of those ugly INmotion covers on that beautiful wheel :)

Bob won’t care. i want it to stay pretty. 

some day, Bob and i might go public, then we can uncover it.

i have this superstition that if i treat my wheels gently, they won’t get mad and faceplant me.

besides, their new cover has gotta look better than the yoga mat i might wrap it in.

Edited by novazeus

Just now, novazeus said:

i have this superstition that if i treat my wheels gently, they won’t get mad and faceplant me.

But if you dress them up like that every day, there will be building animosity to deal with in the future. You're playing with fire. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

Man, I wouldn't put one of those ugly INmotion covers on that beautiful wheel :)

But it's useful FWIW when learning tricks as a trick newbie (moi!) and when letting other newbies learn on your wheel.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1