New Inmotion V10 / V10F

Pingouin

2 hours ago, UniVehje said:

Today I did another 35 km ride, mostly on trails and off-road. Holy duck it feels AMAZING!

Now that I’ve got a bit more used to it and got a bit stronger, I feel like I can throw anything at it and the wheel just keeps going. I’m also more nimble now, it just required some practice. 

Can’t wait to find out what it feels with full speed unlock and after adjusting the ride feel. 

ok just did my first little rides. not sure how i did it but i installed the app i think by scanning the thing in the book. it will let me move the slider up to 40kph after signing my life away in the disclaimer and then reverts back to 7 kph.

so, no i don’t think the app is ready. the speed gauge is wrong. it’s not ready period. i think it’s tilting back at 25kph, no way to tell in the app.

as far as riding goes, i thought these van’s would be perfect but not so much. i’m thinking the tactical boots might be better. felt like my left heel, for some reason, was sliding off. 

so @Bobwheel or @Jeffrey Scott Will if ur out there, need a little help. how were the demos unlocked?

it’s early but i’m not in love yet. i need some set up tips i guess. i don’t understand some of the terminology in the app.

like pretty sure to my gate and back a couple of times isn’t this far.

2018-05-09_07-35-45

3 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

The Missing Inmotion App

This is not to pick on Inmotion specifically (it's not limited to them), but I'm really happy that Gotway maintains their simple wheel configuration. I can use the same App that was released 2-years ago to configure their newest wheels. I hope they never release a wheel that requires a wiz-bang app to configure the lights, modes, etc.

I would be very frustrated to buy a new wheel and have to wait for a non-existent App to configure the wheel.

yeah, i guess i’m old and use to adapting to what ever the manufacturer gave u. we didn’t have tilt wheel or 12 way adjustable seats etc etc etc. i had my truck almost 3 years and probably only used half of gm’s crap. got frustrated with it after 5 times to the dealership to fix their fancy electronics, just traded it in on the touareg. 

ah the good old days of just the on/off button. i uninstalled whatever inmotions app was and i’m gonna wait until they have something working and i’m gonna need a video tutorial for someof these settings that idk what they are talking about. 

@Jeffrey Scott Will and @Bobwheel all i wanna do is have mph if possible, the hardest pedal setting, the pedals level when in neutral, and idk what that turning thing is all about?

and i can’t play music i guess without the app?

Edited by novazeus
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

Here’s mine. Well sort of. Since I can’t officially ride my V10F (or Tesla) yet the pedal mods are underway which will be completed tomorrow. The V10F’s silicone based pedals grips are tough as nails. It took 30 minutes just to grind off the  traction ridges so I can install my industrial grip tape. The pedals will also have silicone protective covers installed. 

41106528765_71484ee463_b.jpg

not bashing but i think u will definitely like the grip tape better. i’m gonna try and adapt to these totally new pedals before i go custom. my subsequent rides with the same sneakers seem to improve. silicone does kinda have a film that might need to wear in to get its full adhesion(i think it’s the mold release stuff). i can definitely slide my feet on the pedals better.

the pedals are so big, i’m not sure where to put my feet, front to back. gonna take some fooling around to dial this wheel in. feels like a short version of my ks18s slow turning wise. i think this wheel would be a perfect fit for somebody 5’8”. i’m 6’0”. the upper pad contacts my inside calf muscle where ur calf muscle is the biggest on the inside of ur leg. if i was shorter it would be in the little valley between ur calf muscle and knee. not bitching, just a different feel.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, novazeus said:

yeah, i guess i’m old and use to adapting to what ever the manufacturer gave u. we didn’t have tilt wheel or 12 way adjustable seats etc etc etc. i had my truck almost 3 years and probably only used half of gm’s crap. got frustrated with it after 5 times to the dealership to fix their fancy electronics, just traded it in on the touareg. 

ah the good old days of just the on/off button. i uninstalled whatever inmotions app was and i’m gonna wait until they have something working and i’m gonna need a video tutorial for someof these settings that idk what they are talking about. 

@Jeffrey Scott Will and @Bobwheel all i wanna do is have mph if possible, the hardest pedal setting, the pedals level when in neutral, and idk what that turning thing is all about?

and i can’t play music i guess without the app?

To play music just go to Bluetooth, and it will say unicycle audio. You will have to connect separately to play music. DarknessBot  has been working fine for me (if you have iPhone) for the mph.

1 minute ago, Jpd said:

To play music just go to Bluetooth, and it will say unicycle audio. You will have to connect separately to play music. DarknessBot  has been working fine for me (if you have iPhone) for the mph.

i have android and i didn’t see “unicycle audio” . i’ll try again in a few minutes. i get the v10f in bluetooth but it says v10 needs permission to hook up.

6 minutes ago, Jeffrey Scott Will said:

@novazeus @Marty Backe Update on the App situation: Support for V10 is coming as an update to the same app along with the new live data / efficiency readings. It's due for rollout tomorrow (thursday May 10), but we recognize that some of you were going to receive your V10F before the update hit so we emailed all of our customers and gave them early access to the android version. 

If you didn't order from us, then you haven't heard from me because I don't have your email, but I can get you the app if you private message me here. :cheers:

alrighty then. i get a zillion emails a day so i didn’t see it. i’m gonna give it a try.

3 minutes ago, novazeus said:

okay! @Jeffrey Scott Will my man, after all my problems with kingsong, i wasn’t ready for a half english/chinese non working app. good job! nice looking app. might be the best i’ve ever seen.gonna have to play with it tmrw some more.

this 16” wheel isn’t even in the same league as a ks16s. makes kingsong look primitive.

The KS16S is a pretty nice wheel. How exactly is it primitive next to the V10F?

I do think the V10F is a nicer wheel (except for the trolley handle) but I don't see the differences so stark as to call the KS16S primitive.

Do tell :popcorn:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, novazeus said:

i did this in another thread too. 

for starters:

1. better tire it's wider, but is it better?

2. the app works

3. 2000 watt motor vs 1200 watt

4. the app works

5. handle switch disconnect

6. better speakers

7. thinner

8. higher pedals but much slippier

9. bigger pedals but much slippier

10. better lighting

11. better headlight

12. the app works

14. built in kick stand unless there's any wind

15. better support from inmotion

16. better packaging important for the first 5-minutes

17. faster 40 kph vs 35kph

18. quieter at neutral who rides the wheel when it's standing still?

19. 960 wh 84 volt battery vs 840 wh 67 volt battery

20. easily replaceable or removable trolley handle, no non locking in the case stuff. :confused1:

21. pads are softer and ergonomics just better for me.

Well done. I see that you like the working app :D

Just don't depend on that "built-in" kickstand if there's any wind. I think you're really reaching with that trolley handle wording. I really can't see how anyone (except you I guess) would think that the V10F trolley handle is better than the KingSong version.

Otherwise, KingSong should be worried, although their offering will be more appealing to the cost conscious buyer.

• Like 1