(New) Gotway " Extreme Bull " Commander leaked datasheet

10 minutes ago, Paul A said:

102 kph.  How many riders are realistically going to go that fast?

It is the freespin speed, not the real one. Even so I think the real one will be around 80kmh, crazy

• Like 3

Any truth to Kuji Rolls having a cutout on the Commander at 30mph? If so, I wouldn’t be surprised.

Gotway/Begode spin off Extreme Bull seems a play to limit liability. Another Gotway Nikola recently caught fire after a ride (just sitting not charging).

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Mango said:

Any truth to Kuji Rolls having a cutout on the Commander at 30mph? If so, I wouldn’t be surprised.

Gotway/Begode spin off Extreme Bull seems a play to limit liability. Another Gotway Nikola recently caught fire after a ride (just sitting not charging).

You're asking us, yet you're the one bringing the rumor over here, where did you hear it?

• Like 1

On 10/9/2021 at 9:54 PM, Mango said:

:D EUC Rumour Generator: is it true that ______ (add a name) had a cutout on ______ (add an EUC)? 

24 minutes ago, That Guy said:

:D EUC Rumour Generator: is it true that ______ (add a name) had a cutout on ______ (add an EUC)? 

EUC rumor generator addendum:

I was told that ______ (add simply any piece of fiction that reflects your hopes or fears, or for example something that you think might be harmful for anyone).

Edited by mrelwood
  • Like 1

Perhaps check Kuji's facebook, instagram, etc., or message him.

Seems member was trying to alert others to possibility of Commander cutting out and seeking confirmation of his information.

Member was correct about Gotway Nikola recently catching fire.

• Like 1

Did anybody manage to sit through the whole video? I have the same wheel but I still only managed to get to 3 minutes in before the continual flashbacks drove me insane. Was there any more information other than the wheel was charging at the time and that he ended up with a small burn on his finger?

Back to topic:

Not expect anything form e-rides they "reviews" is joke mostly time. But i like this motor sound. Sad is CST knobby choice Wrongway(Adam) say is not good compare to kenda knobby because turn behavior because diferent center patern on CST knobby.(i talk about use on street/asphalt)

I hope in some incline or overheat test in near future and range test too.

Well say in this video no real reson buy C30 version over sherman but C38 have potencial fill market gap for riders like me who want torque sherman version.(I personaly not ride over 30Mph all season speed limit set to 43km/h on sheerman is enouch for me) 

14 hours ago, Jason McNeil said:

I can confirm this, it was a HS/C30 type. Begode just received his machine back for evaluation, of course there was the immediate deflection response of 'it's just this one machine, here's a video showing 68MPH under no-load'...  

We told our shipping agent to hold sending 2x HSs out until BG have a satisfactory explanation. Marty has received a HT/C38, with caution about the earlier cut-out event on the HS.   

1064977100_BGCommanderCBRS.jpg.3f9a9088b71e8d8cb21c127edd5921b2.jpg

Did the control board actually fail or was it a cutout that allowed him to continue riding?

What is the legality if Kuji or one day another rider dies from a cut out?

Loss of control, fall under the wheels of a bus/truck, recorded by surveillance video..

Is the liability on the overseas Chinese manufacturer?

Is the importer deemed to be liable? 

Installing battery packs custom manufactured to specifications may be taking on the onus of product liability...

18 minutes ago, Paul A said:

Is the liability on the overseas Chinese manufacturer?

Haha good one!

18 minutes ago, Paul A said:

Installing battery packs custom manufactured to specifications may be taking on the onus of product liability...

But you do have a point with that one...especially if it is deemed the fault was to do with the packs... :ph34r:

Nice to see some more detailed hands on impressions as well as the inside. If only it turned out to be reliable and not catch fire I would be quite interested.

(btw can’t remember to have seen this pic here, so in case:)

FB_IMG_1633272114020.jpg.41f540d51f38bf3

On 10/10/2021 at 9:13 PM, mrelwood said:

EUC rumor generator addendum:

I was told that ______ (add simply any piece of fiction that reflects your hopes or fears, or for example something that you think might be harmful for anyone).

Elvis, Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie are living privately on a hacienda in the Amazon. The Brazilian Army shoots down any unknown aircraft in the region.

• Like 1

On 10/11/2021 at 9:56 AM, Jason McNeil said:

I can confirm this, it was a HS/C30 type. Begode just received his machine back for evaluation, of course there was the immediate deflection response of 'it's just this one machine, here's a video showing 68MPH under no-load'...  

We told our shipping agent to hold sending 2x HSs out until BG have a satisfactory explanation. Marty has received a HT/C38, with caution about the earlier cut-out event on the HS.   

1064977100_BGCommanderCBRS.jpg.3f9a9088b71e8d8cb21c127edd5921b2.jpg

My life and my personal well being are too important to trust the promises of a manufacturer with known quality issues. I don't need to go 5.3 KPH faster than my riding buddies.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, InfiniteWheelie said:

Hmm... Interesting to hear Marty's concern about the high temperature of the wheel. The same concern is hinted in this video (watch about 13:40) even before the ride:

Edited by That Guy
  • Like 1