(New) Gotway " Extreme Bull " Commander leaked datasheet

8 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Cool:efefd0f676: Looks like they just use the popular Begode motors! Commander HT with 3600Wh suddenly seems like a great RS alternative! Double the range.

Jack mentions that this is not a hollow bore motor.  So some differences.

specs.PNG

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

And comes with a knobby. :facepalm:

* an all-terrain tire :)

For my local terrain, I prefer the K262 on Sherman: excellent for 50mi+ expeditions on dirt and gravel roads and pathways, with paved connections here and there. No jumps. (And usually not exceeding 35mph.)

Edited by RagingGrandpa

Man, so now we have companies using the fact that they use traditional motors instead of hollow core motors for advertising. Makes you realize how badly Inmotion and Gotway have botched the introduction of that technology. I wont be sorry to see it go though, I could never really see the benefits. A couple ounces of weight saved vs. vastly more expensive and fragile bearings. You could have easily used really beefy motor wires by increasing the diameter of a normal axle by just 50% or so, and the bearings could still have been really affordable standard ones with sturdy, reliable seals.

Edited by mhpr262
  • Like 1

The hollow motors are actually hollow axle motors, not motors without axles. Even the new smaller bearings with Begode hollow motors are unnecessarily big. It would be nice to know the actual axle size Commander is using. I hope they have upgraded from the standard 17 mm.

On 9/26/2021 at 11:34 PM, InfiniteWheelie said:

I put a deposit down for the commander for my first wheel im hyped!

Congrats I would recommend you buy a cheap used wheel to learn on 90lbs wheel can be tricky

This looks like a decent wheel seeing as Sherman’s are hard to come by.

• Like 1

I can't imagine that sitting directly on the shell feels good for your bum, wonder how a potential seat would attach, not same as Sherman for sure, maybe a seat that sticks into the hole in the back maybe?

1 hour ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Someone definitely can play on those words.....

You are dirty Shane, I meant the hole on the back of wheel not the rider. 😉😂