WaveCut

On 10/3/2020 at 11:03 PM, Unventor said:

They are having National day in China 1st October followed by Autumn Festival until 7th October. Apparently this is similar to Christmas holidays in US/EU to Chinese people. 

About turning of try pressing powerbutton for 30+ sec. Then charge the wheel and turn it back on. 

Thank you for the information on the holidays, and I tried your suggestion with the power charging and then turn it back on that doesn’t work but thank you anyways

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, She’ll said:

Thank you for the information on the holidays, and I tried your suggestion with the power charging and then turn it back on that doesn’t work but thank you anyways

Just to get ideas.... 

Can you connect to the wheel with Inmotion app? (Do not have any other app open). 

If you can connect, can you run diagnostic and what does that report? 

I suggest you have the wheel turn on and connected. The press lift button and rest the wheel on it stand. (still connected) Now you should be able to go into "scv connection" here you should be able to press the text in next window to calibrate the wheel. 

Hopefully this should correct the gyro information if it has been corrupted. You might have to do this one or two times. 

I had something similar happening to my V8 after a hard crash. 

• Like 1

I am having the same problem. Please repair. When I run diagnostics I get a storage error which wants a firmware upgrade. Yet the firmware is at the latest. 

IMG-1285.pngIMG-1286.png

Edited by macrhino

From the inmotion app, I cannot find a way to change the bluetooth code to connect to my EUC. This gets me worried, anyone can connect to my EUC and mess with the pedal angle while I am riding. That sounds extremely dangerous to me.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, macrhino said:

I am having the same problem. Please repair. When I run diagnostics I get a storage error which wants a firmware upgrade. Yet the firmware is at the latest. 

IMG-1285.pngIMG-1286.png

For me the fix to "please repair" has been to reach out to the seller and they sent me a new Driver Board. I did the swap myself and since then my "please repair" is gone.

• Like 1

"The wheel that works for 85% of riders"

"this is the crazy part,....48 miles riding up in the mountains, dirt roads.......with 36% left....and i didn't even want to ride anymore!..... don't have to worry about range anymore"

• Like 1

Is it OK to make a new thread about it?  This thread is too long really.  We need sub topics like:

v11 and alternative tires
V11 and EUC world  app
Off roading the V11

This thread is not user friendly imho. 

12 hours ago, Seba said:

EUC World 2.0.6 is out. In this reelase, among other new features and fixes, you'll find improved Inmotion V11 support.

Much appreciated. Can you clarify what "improved V11 support" means? What functionality does it have now that it didn't have before and/or what bugs did it have before that it doesn't have now?

• Like 2

I was wondering in any current V11 owners could give me an idea of the pedal height when riding? I understand it is 250mm unloaded. Will vary a little according to suspension PSI and rider weight of course.

Still waiting on my V11... delayed gratification (Im hoping!)

Cheers Guys

3 hours ago, Flotsam said:

I was wondering in any current V11 owners could give me an idea of the pedal height when riding? I understand it is 250mm unloaded. Will vary a little according to suspension PSI and rider weight of course.

Still waiting on my V11... delayed gratification (Im hoping!)

Cheers Guys

You shoud aim for 30-35 mm sag when you set up the suspension. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Flotsam said:

Will vary a little according to suspension PSI and rider weight of course.

From what I read it varies a lot based on those... 

Edited by Coco66

On 10/11/2020 at 9:34 AM, Seba said:

Here is a non-exhaustive list of improvements added to Inmotion V11 in recent (2.0.6) EUC World release:

• improved compatibility with latest 1.1.64 firmware
  • added reading of additional live data & stats (like firmware versions etc.)
  • added reading energy efficiency values (energy consumed, avg energy consumption etc.)
  • added energy efficiency to speech report, so you can keep track on power consumption when on longer tour
  • added support for performance mode ("fancier mode" in Inmotion app)
  • fixed riding mode setting for wheels with firmware 1.1.62 and newer
  • speed limit setting (tiltback speed) is automatically speed corrected (if speed correction is used)
  • current speed limit (due to speed limit setting or speed throttling) is displayed on speed gauge in similar way to King Song wheels

Unfortunately, I can no longer confirm the functionality of the first point, ie compatibility with newer versions of the Inmotion V11 firmware. Today I updated the firmware to version 1.2.0 and the EUC World application is no longer capable of bluetooth connection. The EUCW will connect for a moment and then disconnect immediately. I drove AVAS (older firmware) in the morning and in the afternoon EUC World will no longer connect to V11 (after the firmware update). Is there anything I can do about it? Or wait for a new fix? I am upset, I love EUC World and because of AVAS I was very happy to support the author by paying for Premium membership.

1 hour ago, freego said:

Today I updated the firmware to version 1.2.0

Whatwhatwhaaat?? V11 firmware 1.2.0 is out?? I can’t see an update available. You on Android or iOS?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, freego said:

Today I updated the firmware to version 1.2.0 and the EUC World application is no longer capable of bluetooth connection. ... I am upset, I love EUC World and because of AVAS I was very happy to support the author by paying for Premium membership.

if you upgrade to a firmware version before it's officially supported by EUC World then this can happen. there will always be some time required before the app can support a new firmware.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

Whatwhatwhaaat?? V11 firmware 1.2.0 is out?? I can’t see an update available. You on Android or iOS?

Yes, today updated. The description of the fixes looks good. Especially optimization of low battery mode. But EUC World will not connect via Bluetooth now :(

Screenshot_20201017-132351_InMotion.jpg

• Like 2