WaveCut

1 minute ago, Chaotropic said:

How did you find out an update was available? When I go in the app to update the app says my wheel has the latest firmware. 

Normally I launched the Inmotion app (Android - Samsung Galaxy Note 10). It threw the message "new firmware available". I updated to 1.2.0. Then the application itself wanted an update for compatibility with V11 firmware 1.2.0. APK was downloaded directly (not from Google Play). The download was quite slow, but then successfully installed. In EUC World, I always entered the Bluetooth connection password "1234" before and it worked. Now I tried "1234", "12345", "123456", "0000", "00000", "000000" and still nothing. BTW What password do you use?? I'll try the Inmotion app on the iPhone again to see if the original version can connect. I also tried to install "WheelLog" and it throws an exception "getUserGarage error: Missing parameters", see the picture.

Screenshot_20201017-193816_WheelLog.jpg

2 hours ago, freego said:

Unfortunately, I can no longer confirm the functionality of the first point, ie compatibility with newer versions of the Inmotion V11 firmware. Today I updated the firmware to version 1.2.0 and the EUC World application is no longer capable of bluetooth connection. The EUCW will connect for a moment and then disconnect immediately. I drove AVAS (older firmware) in the morning and in the afternoon EUC World will no longer connect to V11 (after the firmware update). Is there anything I can do about it? Or wait for a new fix? I am upset, I love EUC World and because of AVAS I was very happy to support the author by paying for Premium membership.

I just updated to fw 1.2.0 on my V11 and I don't have any issues connecting with EUC.WORLD. 

But if you have a BT logo on the wheels battery indicator and you can't connect to the wheel then it is likely due to a BT crash/lockup. 

I can resolve this by turning on the V11 and keeping powerbutton pushed until it turn off (keep pushing as you turn it on). Then release button and turn on wheel as normal. 

• Like 2

Is it possible the wheel is connecting to the Inmotion app on startup and blocks other connections.  Did you try force closing the Inmotion app and then trying the EUCworld app?

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Unventor said:

I just updated to fw 1.2.0 on my V11 and I don't have any issues connecting with EUC.WORLD. 

But if you have a BT logo on the wheels battery indicator and you can't connect to the wheel then it is likely due to a BT crash/lockup. 

I can resolve this by turning on the V11 and keeping powerbutton pushed until it turn off (keep pushing as you turn it on). Then release button and turn on wheel as normal. 

You are lucky man! No success on my side :( Bluetooth was not dead-blocked, Inmotion app normally connecting, just EUC World not. I've downloaded 7.7.2 from Play, it offered 7.7.4 version download (APK, non-PlayStore). Firmware 1.2.0 upgrade was successful. Now Inmotion app still connecting, EUC World not. What Bluetooth conn. password do you use?

30 minutes ago, freego said:

Normally I launched the Inmotion app (Android - Samsung Galaxy Note 10). It threw the message "new firmware available". I updated to 1.2.0. Then the application itself wanted an update for compatibility with V11 firmware 1.2.0. APK was downloaded directly (not from Google Play). The download was quite slow, but then successfully installed. In EUC World, I always entered the Bluetooth connection password "1234" before and it worked. Now I tried "1234", "12345", "123456", "0000", "00000", "000000" and still nothing. BTW What password do you use?? I'll try the Inmotion app on the iPhone again to see if the original version can connect. I also tried to install "WheelLog" and it throws an exception "getUserGarage error: Missing parameters", see the picture.

If your wheel isn't password protected, you don't have to type anything - just tap OK. V11 doesn't support password protection.

• Like 2

Just now, freego said:

You are lucky man! No success on my side :( Bluetooth was not dead-blocked, Inmotion app normally connecting, just EUC World not. I've downloaded 7.7.2 from Play, it offered 7.7.4 version download (APK, non-PlayStore). Firmware 1.2.0 upgrade was successful. Now Inmotion app still connecting, EUC World not. What Bluetooth conn. password do you use?

I don't use any. 

3 minutes ago, freego said:

Just updated to 1.2.0 and then started EUC World. Connected as usual, without any problems:

Screenshot_20201017_204157_net.lastowski.eucworld.thumb.jpg.d316590f2a9bf6a9bbc8d060150b527b.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Seba said:

Just updated to 1.2.0 and then started EUC World. Connected as usual, without any problems:

Screenshot_20201017_204157_net.lastowski.eucworld.thumb.jpg.d316590f2a9bf6a9bbc8d060150b527b.jpg

So my wheel got into some weird state? I do not get it. There is always a connection sound and then a disconnect sound. It's like the wheel refused connection. I tried it on three Android devices. The Inmotion app connects everywhere, but EUC World always refuses. I'm f**ked

8 minutes ago, freego said:

So my wheel got into some weird state? I do not get it. There is always a connection sound and then a disconnect sound. It's like the wheel refused connection. I tried it on three Android devices. The Inmotion app connects everywhere, but EUC World always refuses. I'm f**ked

Is it possible the wheel is connecting to the Inmotion app on startup and blocks other connections.  Did you try force closing the Inmotion app and then trying the EUCworld app?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Paradox said:

No, this is not that case. Now I tried on my girl-friend's phone (the same as mine), untouched with Inmotion application and EUC World before. And unfortunately the same result - the wheel always refuses bluetooth connection from EUC World. Caused by firmware update. It worked before this update. Is there any way to make factory reset / downgrade firmware? I still want to be EUC World user, I love AVAS and moded V11 with holders for two JBL GO2 speakers and this combination makes this wheel unique. Really sad :(

23 minutes ago, freego said:

No, this is not that case. Now I tried on my girl-friend's phone (the same as mine), untouched with Inmotion application and EUC World before. And unfortunately the same result - the wheel always refuses bluetooth connection from EUC World. Caused by firmware update. It worked before this update. Is there any way to make factory reset / downgrade firmware? I still want to be EUC World user, I love AVAS and moded V11 with holders for two JBL GO2 speakers and this combination makes this wheel unique. Really sad :(

If the InMotion app on *your* phone was connected to the EUC in the background, then that would not only prevent EUC World on your phone from connecting but it would also prevent EUC World on any phone/including your girlfriend's from connecting. So "trying from another phone" does not discount Paradox's proposed situation. The point is that the wheel can only have one active bluetooth connection at a time, and that connection could be taken up by the InMotion app in the background unless you know how to force-close it.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, AtlasP said:

If the InMotion app on *your* phone was connected to the EUC in the background, then that would not only prevent EUC World on your phone from connecting but it would also prevent EUC World on any phone/including your girlfriend's from connecting. So "trying from another phone" does not discount Paradox's proposed situation. The point is that the wheel can only have one active bluetooth connection at a time, and that connection could be taken up by the InMotion app in the background unless you know how to force-close it.

Yes, previously I understood. Of course, any bluetooth connection to the wheel is indicated with blue symbol on battery display. When I repeatly tried to connect with EUC World, the bluetooth connection was always off on the wheel (no bluetooth sign). When EUC World initated bluetooth connection, I heard the connection estabilshing sound, the bluetooth sign on the wheel appears and in second connection refuse sound and bluetooth sign disappear. It seams "like something" happend, configuration, settings, idk ... causing that any bluetooth connection, except from Inmotion application, is always refused. Only Inmotion application is now able to connect my wheel. I still thinking what is different, the same wheel, the same version of firmware, yours working, mine not. WTF's goin' on?? :( I hope I'll solve this problem and it could help others in the same situation.

1 hour ago, Finn Bjerke said:

Pls stop the bloody thread,. its too long. Come on. make topics. Like 

1. V11 New firmware is fucked up.
2. V11 Frontlights not functional 

moderators pls stop this thread? 

create your own? Not a bad idea... I do think the mods prefer a hands off approach tho. s18 thread is 152 pages today ;)

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Finn Bjerke said:

I like it all in one place otherwise I've got to go searching separately if I haven't commented in other threads

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Finn Bjerke said:

As they say, if your want something done right.... Do it yourself? :lol:

Personally I love this long thread, don't have to keep track of different threads. Just one. Lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, freego said:

I moved the problem with bluetooth after updating firmware to 'Inmotion v11 firmware upgrade fucks up bluetooth' thread

. I also uploaded videos:

So I guess this is how you liked to be addressed considering your use of language. 

34 minutes ago, Unventor said:

So I guess this is how you liked to be addressed considering your use of language. 

What? I just had a problem and turned to the community for help or experience. Instead of discussing the issue, spam is addressed. Someone else starts a thread V11 + firmware + bluetooth, so I was trying to redirect the discussion there. I apologize for my bad English.