WaveCut

The loud clunk noise you hear is the suspension topping out suddenly when your weight leaves the wheel midair. It is normal, but it is possibly to avoid with different pressures, or preloading before the curb. (at least it worked for me)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ádám Szitás said:

The loud clunk noise you hear is the suspension topping out suddenly when your weight leaves the wheel midair. It is normal, but it is possibly to avoid with different pressures, or preloading before the curb. (at least it worked for me)

i've noticed that i hear/feel a chunk sound when i go over a deep crack in the road (tar snake). it seems like if i jump up and down on the suspension it allows much more range than the depth of the crack, and i couldn't figure out how i could be bottoming out. what you're saying makes more sense. maybe i'm actually topping out instead? does that mean i need to increase the top chamber pressure?

Edited by buffs

1 hour ago, buffs said:

does that mean i need to increase the top chamber pressure?

Based on that alone, no. Measure the distance from the handle to the mainboard cover both on and off standing on the wheel. The difference of those measurements is your sag. If it is below 3.5cm, then you should increase the top or lower the bottom.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steven007 said:

Which is better way to fast charge the V11: using fast charger 5A or 2 original chargers 2.5A?

Two originals. So far the V11 hasn’t been disassembled to reveal whether it makes a difference or not though.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

Two originals. So far the V11 hasn’t been disassembled to reveal whether it makes a difference or not though.

Thanks. I got the fast charge as a gift from dealer but it's unbranded thus have been reluctant to try -_-

2 hours ago, Steven007 said:

Thanks. I got the fast charge as a gift from dealer but it's unbranded thus have been reluctant to try -_-

I have tried 5a charger through one port. I got around 30% worth of charge in 60 minutes. The charger was running cooler than the stock (2 fans) and no temperature sensor was out of the ordinary.  I would be surprised if the ports couldn't handle 5a.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Steven007 said:

Which is better way to fast charge the V11: using fast charger 5A or 2 original chargers 2.5A?

6 hours ago, mrelwood said:

So far the V11 hasn’t been disassembled to reveal whether it makes a difference or not though.

I think we know enough from @mrelwood's previous investigation:

• The two charging ports splice to a single 18AWG pair, that leads to the mainboard.

Therefore: the bottleneck is the 18AWG pair, and it does not matter whether you connect one port, or both.

So, my answer to @Steven007 is: it doesn't matter. You're free to use whatever's most convenient.
Dual ports are nice because they make an easy upgrade path for the owner- buying a second 2.5A charger is cheaper than buying a 5A, and yields the same result.

On 8/21/2020 at 12:06 PM, RagingGrandpa said:

the board is simply an interconnect

V11-board-2b-lzn.jpg

• Like 2

Dual chargers do not make sense to me. The need for fast charger usually arises in long trips, that you want to rest for 1-2 hours in a coffee / food place and continue. Carrying 2 chargers takes more space and weight in the backpack (plus you need to find 2 wall sockets). At home there is less need for fast charging. Also, you can find a fast charger for far cheaper than the standard one.

Edited by Bill Kolk
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Finn Bjerke said:

fast charger is less expensive than 2 original chargers https://www.aliexpress.com/i/1005001414053242.html?spm=2114.12057483.0.0.781661f1sjnBSo

Mine is exactly the same. Despite being unbranded it doesn't feel cheap to me. Just hope it won't destroy the wheel's battery... :lol:

3 hours ago, Finn Bjerke said:

fast charger is less expensive than 2 original chargers https://www.aliexpress.com/i/1005001414053242.html?spm=2114.12057483.0.0.781661f1sjnBSo

I have the same charger for my ks s-18 and I have also had 0 issues. I tend to only use it when I need to quickly get some extra juoce on longer trips though and stick to the original charger if not in a hurry.

• Like 1

On 11/16/2020 at 11:53 PM, FinRider said:

I have the same charger for my ks s-18 and I have also had 0 issues. I tend to only use it when I need to quickly get some extra juoce on longer trips though and stick to the original charger if not in a hurry.

Sounds wise, I will do the same. Thanks!

Received my v11 and day 1 something is scratching on the top side of the wheel (only one side, video below). if i put the wheel on the side, and i pull gently the whole shell/cover of the wheel the noise disappears, once i stop the noise is back. it seems like the motor is scratching against the shell.  Anyone had this issue before? Euco is asking me to pay shipping to send it back for servicing...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHj233aAoPT/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Edited by Ronin Ryder

Could you take a video showing how exactly you are pulling the wheel to make the noise stop?

I would’ve written this off as a sure case of bad bearings, but the bearings don’t heal themselves no matter how you pull on the wheel.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mrelwood said:

Could you take a video showing how exactly you are pulling the wheel to make the noise stop?

I would’ve written this off as a sure case of bad bearings, but the bearings don’t heal themselves no matter how you pull on the wheel.

Sure, ive created  topic for this issue and uploaded the video there.

Edited by Ronin Ryder
  • Like 1

On 11/16/2020 at 6:02 PM, BigSkyGlide said:

Just got my Hulaj FlyPads, front headlight guard, air intake for my upcoming V11!!! I first saw these on these on Wrong Way's, Adam's YoutTube channel. I ordered them afterward. It took about 3 weeks for my order to get to me here in Montana. Hulaj!!!

20201114-164610.jpg

I just went on a shopping spree based on your post :) 

• Like 1

Oh cool! I guess the US dollar is worth more in Poland. It's nice to not have to spend a bundle on these accessories. I went back again to find some other items that weren't there when ordered what you saw in this post. I now have those lower bumpers on order as well. Heck! I should've bought a back up pair.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BigSkyGlide said:

Oh cool! I guess the US dollar is worth more in Poland. It's nice to not have to spend a bundle on these accessories. I went back again to find some other items that weren't there when ordered what you saw in this post. I now have those lower bumpers on order as well. Heck! I should've bought a back up pair.

Yes, those prices are great! When PayPal did the conversion I went back for more too.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vagrant Sneaker said:

So after 4 months of riding, I get my first issue with my V11. Today, the power meter display is no longer turning on. It also doesn't allow me to connect the app. Anyone have any suggestions?

Mine died today on the first day I got it.  Only rode it 15 feet, big POP! and dead.  I'm jealous of your four months, lol.  Seriously though, hope you get it resolved.