WaveCut

40 minutes ago, Vagrant Sneaker said:

At the end of the day, you really have to learn how to ride a V11. I believe it’s a very different experience from a non-suspension wheel. Yeah, it can also be very dangerous if you are going really fast, hit a bumped you weren’t prepared for and fly off the wheel. But, once you find your settings for the suspension, you don’t have to worry about bottoming out. I take bumps like nothing now. I’m So used to them already.  

I agree you need to learn how to ride with V11 suspension. It is not that it is hard compared to a non-suspension EUC. But more so you know what happens with the suspension and what the feel you get from feet and pedals means. You can't ride with your head under your arm. You can ride over bigger obstacles than a non-suspension wheel and often faster too. But there are still limitations to how much a suspension can do for you. If you get a very fast for compression of the suspension and this happens as a surprise that is when it is harder to not getting launched from pedals on the rebound. But it can be countered by kinda standing on your toes to remain in contact with the wheel. But at this point you don't want to hit another bump or even worse a deep hole that make suspension fully expance and still loose ground contact. I have seen people ride on straight legs but I prefer to ride with bend legs still and using hips and angles to control my V11. It is not the same as grappling the wheel. Yes you might not be able to ride as aggressive this way. But I believe I have more maneuverability this way. I have never been a wheel grabber. If pads makes this better or worse I don't know. But I have a set order from Inmotion to test out. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, V Team HK said:

Shiny Sliver Mirror Stainless Steel Pedal

It will be nice if this is a solution that only requires the top portion of the pedal to be changed . If so I would happily keep a set of these in my backpack for wet/offroad riding... wet riding, I don't do too much off-roading on my V11.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gon2fast said:

It will be nice if this is a solution that only requires the top portion of the pedal to be changed . If so I would happily keep a set of these in my backpack for wet/offroad riding... wet riding, I don't do too much off-roading on my V11.

Yes. The installation of this pedal set is really easy. Just swap the top part, then there you go!

• Like 2

On 9/30/2020 at 7:50 AM, gon2fast said:

We have made a installation guide. Hope it helps.

So here’s my dilemma I just received the V 11 yesterday I pull it out of the box connected to the app do as it says update it, And it’s giving me an error on the intraction board Communication failed may Need to replace display Or driver board. it will not power off it will not balance I cannot ride it at all I’ve contacted the place of purchase I’m just in limbo waiting to hear from somebody I’ve contacted inmotion myself I have heard nothing back yet , has anyone else experienced this or has a fix to it I would love to know

• Like 3

5 hours ago, She’ll said:

So here’s my dilemma I just received the V 11 yesterday I pull it out of the box connected to the app do as it says update it, And it’s giving me an error on the intraction board Communication failed may Need to replace display Or driver board. it will not power off it will not balance I cannot ride it at all I’ve contacted the place of purchase I’m just in limbo waiting to hear from somebody I’ve contacted inmotion myself I have heard nothing back yet , has anyone else experienced this or has a fix to it I would love to know

Did it behave like this after you unlocked it from travel mode?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, She’ll said:

They are having National day in China 1st October followed by Autumn Festival until 7th October. Apparently this is similar to Christmas holidays in US/EU to Chinese people. 

About turning of try pressing powerbutton for 30+ sec. Then charge the wheel and turn it back on. 

• Like 3