WaveCut

45 minutes ago, Troxxor said:

Does each side of the V11 need to be charged separately or can you plug it in at night and it will fully charge?

The charging current goes to both batteries equally, no matter if you connect two chargers, or just one charger to either port.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Troxxor said:

Does each side of the V11 need to be charged separately or can you plug it in at night and it will fully charge?

On every wheel all batteries (sides) are charged simultaneously. Having two charging ports doesn't mean that they are used to charge lef or right battery separately. Dual ports allow you to connect two chargers at the same time but only to speed up charging process. Whatever port you use, always both batteries are being charged.

• Like 1

An update its all put together and looking solid.  EUCO and imotion were both quick to respond.  They sent parts but I didn't want to wait. It was an easy enough fix and I got some screws off amazon. If anyone is wondering Alloy Steel Socket Cap Screws Hex Head M5 16mm are the part that worked for me.  

13 hours ago, stephen said:

Wouldn't it be held together from the other 4 screws from the other side when lifting

Yes it was.  That and the plastic cover on the other side was holding the foot pad assembly together.  I could have theoretically ridden it but if those screw or that plastic ever broke the entire foot pad assembly would have slid right off. 

13 hours ago, Seba said:

Existence of these screws can also be determined without disassembling:

That is really good to know. Good eye.

9 hours ago, Seba said:

There is another cool feature of the V11. I can leave it on first floor connected to the charger, then being on third floor, run EUC World and connect to the wheel to monitor the charging process :) All thanks to the fact that the V11 uses Bluetooth 5, which offers much greater range than for example the KS-18XL. 

Oh, and instead of series of loud beep on each connection, with V11 I just get one unobtrusive connection sound that can be muted or made quieter if needed :thumbup:

Oh I had no idea why I was able to connect half way across the house.  I was super confused and just figured it had not realized it disconnected. LMAO  Bluetooth 5 is pretty awesome then!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Robert Barr said:

I could have theoretically ridden it but if those screw or that plastic ever broke the entire foot pad assembly would have slid right off. 

Just to correct this, the vertical travel is limited in both directions by a bumper at the pedal mechanism itself. So it would’ve only dropped to the lowest position of the suspension travel.

But it definitely could’ve been a scare and a disturbance enough to cause a crash.

14 hours ago, Дмитрий Кругляк said:

New PowerPads for Inmotion V11 by MonoCustomize

(http://www.instagram.com/mono_customize/)

photo_2020-09-11_08-44-43.thumb.jpg.044369dc7217f9ba461525bf6f34f617.jpg

photo_2020-09-11_08-45-04.jpg

photo_2020-09-11_08-45-25.jpg

Is this real leather?. How will this hold up in the long run if the leather gets wet from rain or sweat?.

I would suspect that sooner or later it could start to crack from the sun hitting the wet leather.

Edited by VizioN-Scope

42 minutes ago, VizioN-Scope said:

Is this real leather?. How will this hold up in the long run if the leather gets wet from rain or sweat?.

I would suspect that sooner or later it could start to crack from the sun hitting the wet leather.

I was thinking the same thing. Don't look like they would last as long as foam. They also look too big and not pleasing to my eye. But thats me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vagrant Sneaker said:

I was thinking the same thing. Don't look like they would last as long as foam. They also look too big and not pleasing to my eye. But thats me. 

Yea I agree, It just looks too big and foam seems like a much better material to use and for all weather conditions and gives you very good grip when riding.

On 9/9/2020 at 3:54 PM, GoGeorgeGo said:

i should have just got the Nikola+ weeks ago instead of waiting.

I have the Nikola+ 100V 1845wh, and it's a fun, fast, nimble and comfortable wheel. When I first got it, it overheated after riding for about 5-10 minutes, and went into tiltback. Took it apart. There is a fan that cools the control board, and the fan's housing was cracked. The fan would spin, but apparently not fast enough to cool off the control board. New fan solved the problem. Might not have been Gotway's fault, just a defective part. Got a replacement fan from eWheels and the wheel has been great and reliable ever since. So if you got a Nikola weeks ago, no guarantee it would be perfect, but probably easy to sort out if you did have a problem. ;) 

Edited by erk1024

33 minutes ago, erk1024 said:

I have the Nikola+ 100V 1845wh, and it's a fun, fast, nimble and comfortable wheel. When I first got it, it overheated after riding for about 5-10 minutes, and went into tiltback. Took it apart. There is a fan that cools the control board, and the fan's housing was cracked. The fan would spin, but apparently not fast enough to cool off the control board. New fan solved the problem. Might not have been Gotway's fault, just a defective part. Got a replacement fan from eWheels and the wheel has been great and reliable ever since. So if you got a Nikola weeks ago, no guarantee it would be perfect, but probably easy to sort out if you did have a problem. ;) 

And this has what to do with the V11? I think this thread is big enough. No need to bring other brands in here too. 

3 hours ago, erk1024 said:

You're right, my bad. Just trying to help @GoGeorgeGo think about his buying decisions.

I think there is a meta-point to be made here. People should choose a wheel because of the reliability and capabilities of *that specific model* and not by brand name. The reason to get the V11 is because of the suspension, headlamp, motor, battery size, etc. Don't choose a wheel because it's a "Gotway" or "inMotion". IMHO quality varies more model by model, than by brand. 

I have to admit I'm tempted to get one because of the suspension. A problem I have is that I ride bike lanes fast, and in Florida there are roots snaking under the asphalt which create very sharp--your feet lose contact with the pedal--type bumps. Seems like the V11 would be a great solution to that. 

It would not only be great, but the perfect solution to that. That is until we ride on air instead of wheels circa Marty Mcfly. 

Now make like a tree and get out of here. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, EUChristian said:

Yes they are and if you just placed your further along past batch 2. 

Ah ok, I asked the seller (AliExpress) and they said it's batch 2.

19 hours ago, erk1024 said:

You're right, my bad. Just trying to help @GoGeorgeGo think about his buying decisions.

I think there is a meta-point to be made here. People should choose a wheel because of the reliability and capabilities of *that specific model* and not by brand name. The reason to get the V11 is because of the suspension, headlamp, motor, battery size, etc. Don't choose a wheel because it's a "Gotway" or "inMotion". IMHO quality varies more model by model, than by brand. 

I have to admit I'm tempted to get one because of the suspension. A problem I have is that I ride bike lanes fast, and in Florida there are roots snaking under the asphalt which create very sharp--your feet lose contact with the pedal--type bumps. Seems like the V11 would be a great solution to that. 

I trust Inmotion more than Gotway and Kingsong  Inmotion have lss snafus. 

• Like 2