WaveCut

8 hours ago, stephen said:

This wheel is amazing done 1 hour riding and decided to see what backwards was like😊,, bloody excellent,,,,, its like riding on cotton wool ,, bloody love it

When turning sharp the suspension  pushes down and makes the turn soft what a feeling, I'm try do some video tomorrow 

I have not been able to press the suspension but turning alone. Only when turning at high speed and going down at a cycle lane crossing a road it compressed as it should do. But what I feared turned out to be a none issue for me. This happen on a ride home from IKEA since then I raised my speed limit. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Seba said:

For now you can set it to max (100 °C) and it will still be a safe value for V11 :) Upcoming release will allow to set alarm temperature at 120 °C. I consider this temperature a safe limit for V11. EUC World uses MOSFET temperature as main temperature, because it's more important than motherboard temperature (which is also displayed on "Live data" page).

Ah I see that's cool, the temperature that you can see on your tour graphs on the web is that motherboard or mosfet temperature?

Posting here my recent challenges with my V11. It started to be a transient issue that I would fix by rebooting the device, it is now consistent and my EUC don't want to be ridden :cry2:. I have put 102 miles on it. I reached out to the seller, they are waiting on InMotion to respond back.

My V11 keep saying "please repair", blink red (led next to the battery status) and will heavily tilt back for a few seconds and then return to regular self-balancing. I triggered the diagnosis from the application and everything is green.

https://youtu.be/AP29V-7E1rY

19 hours ago, bydavy said:

Posting here my recent challenges with my V11. It started to be a transient issue that I would fix by rebooting the device, it is now consistent and my EUC don't want to be ridden :cry2:. I have put 102 miles on it. I reached out to the seller, they are waiting on InMotion to respond back.

My V11 keep saying "please repair", blink red (led next to the battery status) and will heavily tilt back for a few seconds and then return to regular self-balancing. I triggered the diagnosis from the application and everything is green.

That isn’t good.  I’m hearing a lot more issues lately that are starting to concern me.  

On 9/25/2020 at 9:48 AM, bydavy said:

First of all, don’t even attempt to ride the wheel before you get to the bottom of the issue.

While the self-diagnosis should definitely catch it, have you checked the battery voltages from the app?

4 hours ago, Vagrant Sneaker said:

Think these will work quite well. Especially when you hit multiple bumps in the road. I took my first spill yesterday and I think I could have prevented it if I had these or maybe not. But, they look like they can add some better control of the V11. Just ordered a pair. They were inexpensive too. After the (PLN: Polish) conversion, it was about $28 shipped to the USA. Not bad at all.

XwGqiWu.png

Here's the link if someone else is interested. 

https://hulaj.market/inmotion-v11/140-flypads-pady-do-skakania-dla-inmotion-v11.html

You can also see them in action on Wrong Ways video. Go to 10:17 in the video. 

Wooaaah. Those add on look sweet. 

Also it's funny how wrong way was disappointed that he wasn't impressed by the torque and speed... Until he mentioned "coming as a gotway rider...." then I went "ahhh.." 

Seems like only a gotway can impress a gotway rider. Lol. 

But besides that, the rest of the negative points are minor nit-picking. 

Scrapping the bottom of the barrel to find faults now. :roflmao:

5 hours ago, Vagrant Sneaker said:

Think these will work quite well. Especially when you hit multiple bumps in the road. I took my first spill yesterday and I think I could have prevented it if I had these or maybe not. But, they look like they can add some better control of the V11. Just ordered a pair. They were inexpensive too. After the (PLN: Polish) conversion, it was about $28 shipped to the USA. Not bad at all.

XwGqiWu.png

Here's the link if someone else is interested. 

https://hulaj.market/inmotion-v11/140-flypads-pady-do-skakania-dla-inmotion-v11.html

You can also see them in action on Wrong Ways video. Go to 10:17 in the video. 

£21 to the UK ,, I've spent more on stuff i don't need😆

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, onizukagto said:

Wooaaah. Those add on look sweet. 

Also it's funny how wrong way was disappointed that he wasn't impressed by the torque and speed... Until he mentioned "coming as a gotway rider...." then I went "ahhh.." 

Seems like only a gotway can impress a gotway rider. Lol. 

There will always be things you wish improvements on. 

As for others being concerned about "more reports and issues" I can only say this, how many faults you heard about in past years would depend on how many channels you were reading news and rumours from. The old days is like reading news paper. With new telegram channel much more get reported directly and in public so it compares to global CNN. Word spread fast for every minor or big thing. Now Inmotion have already stated they are getting iteration changes to the motor from batch 3. This is to address problems showing in batch 2. Also keep in mind so far as long you buy from official channel and not grey market you have warranty to assist you so both official reseller and Inmotion helps you out. If you by from Grey market then you are at the mercy of your selected purchase point. 

7 hours ago, onizukagto said:

Agreed. Anything negative he said really has no relevance unless you are comparing it to a  Gotway, I guess.😂. It sounded like he was really reaching long to talk about what he didn’t like.

I for one, have not had any issues, other than the saddle breakage, with my V11 and have had it for two months now. Everything about it has been an awesome experience for me. But, I’ll keep my fingers crossed for the future. I’m very much looking forward to those flypads and some sort of powerpads. 

Edited by Vagrant Sneaker
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, h3X said:

What changes will be done to the motor?

It is posted in Inmotion announcement thread by Inmotion. It didn't state other than motor changes. 

Question/opinion?

In the Wrong Way vid he says that if you bottom out the V11 it will launch you skyward.

Thoughts...?

1) Do you think the launch happens in the same way another wheel without suspension would simply because you hit the bump faster on the V11 expecting the suspension to handle it. Or,

2) Does the V11 launch you skyward when you bottom it out over a bump because the suspension doesn't have rebound damping? Or,

3) perhaps a combination of both 1 & 2, something that is additive and results in more launch than a non suspended EUC would achieve over the same bump at the same speed? In this last scenario, the V11 is particularly dangerous if you bottom it out over a bump...?