WaveCut

On 9/8/2020 at 10:33 PM, Robert Barr said:

Heads up.  Glad I took it apart before I tried to ride it.  It is missing the 4 screws that hold one of the side arms and foot pads to the saddle.  From the outside it was being held together by the two screws on the plastic cover near the foot pads.  It all fell apart when I opened it up.  Glad I wasn't riding! 

Random chance anyone know what types of screws those are?

qAn8m3Y.jpg

Same thing happened way back when my v10f was delivered from Ewheels.   All four screws on each side was missing.   E-wheels quickly sent me replacement screws when notified.  

5 minutes ago, Coco66 said:

What's "Iss snafus" exactly?

He meant to type "less snafus" meaning: "less issues" "problems" "cock ups" etc.!!!

Edited by fbhb

20 hours ago, Finn Bjerke said:

Maybe  dealing with local swedish shop is an idea?  Iwheels.... ?         lotsa nice EUC rider in wonderfull Stockholm.  btw      

Im waiting too...  from Speedyfeet UK

They won't take the V11 in stock I already asked them, so ordered mine cheap from Ali instead.

4 minutes ago, Rawnei said:

They won't take the V11 in stock I already asked them

I was wondering why Ian hasn't reviewed the V11 yet, or replied to any of my inquiries about it. Does anyone know why he won't stock it and hasn't posted a review? It appears he has been testing it (from a picture he posted on youtube).

38 minutes ago, h3X said:

I was wondering why Ian hasn't reviewed the V11 yet, or replied to any of my inquiries about it. Does anyone know why he won't stock it and hasn't posted a review? It appears he has been testing it (from a picture he posted on youtube).

I mean iWheels not Speedyfeet. 😊

They won't take it in because it's not a performance wheel according to them, they do stock the S18 though. 🙄

On 9/7/2020 at 7:47 AM, Rawnei said:

Who doesn't carry their phone though..? Galaxy Watch display with EUC World is also easy to read and it can easily change strap (I have several different ones with different materials and lengths for different occasions, rubber, nylon, leather) as well as use strap a extender if you need to so there are solutions for making it large enough or wearing a strap that you don't mind if it gets dirty or damaged.

Edit: Saw Unventors post after I posted, will post further comments in the other thread. 😀

My phone is stashed safely in my backpack when I ride. 

9 hours ago, Rawnei said:

They won't take it in because it's not a performance wheel according to them, they do stock the S18 though. 🙄

they were one of the first to have pre orders....

On 7/9/2020 at 9:54 AM, D3m0nzz said:

Honestly, the EVX review is what swayed me to getting this as my next wheel. I needed to see what an NYC rider who is used to high-speed wheels thought about it before I bought. InMotion has always been unmatched for polish and features but just a little bit lacking in the speed and torque department. Micky's review put my worries to rest.

Did you receive your V11 yet? Was it the right choice for you? Hoping it was! :) 

3 hours ago, Rywokast said:

they were one of the first to have pre orders....

And then they removed them, that's why I asked them if they will stock it and got some rude replies as to why they wont.

16 hours ago, Rawnei said:

how is the... you know what, i won't bother.

But if that is their official statement, you have question their other "professional" knowledge in EUC and how that will affect their judgment in regards to  after sale service.... :rolleyes:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, onizukagto said:

how is the... you know what, i won't bother.

But if that is their official statement, you have question their other "professional" knowledge in EUC and how that will affect their judgment in regards to  after sale service.... :rolleyes:

To add to this, I got some really rude communication from them when asking about the V11, I've posted a pretty negative google review but it's not up yet, don't know why google reviews are so slow to show, if it wasn't for that I might have ordered a more expensive V11 from there but I'm glad to have saved a lot of money by ordering from Ali instead. 😁

• Like 1

On 9/9/2020 at 2:40 AM, AtlasP said:

The V11 was first announced with a pretty standard limit of 50 km/h (31mph) the same as most other high-end 84v wheels, and InMotion guarantees that limit all the way down to 30% battery (which is a fantastic development compared to previous InMotion wheels). Then they later added a surprise bonus of 55 km/h (34 mph) when above 80% battery, which I'd just think of as a nice little bonus versus the fundamental speed rating of the wheel. It has been claimed that they can go even slightly faster/into the mid-30s mph with a light rider traveling downhill and very gradually pushing the top speed, but this is yet to be verified (and certainly should not be someone's deciding factor).

Tl;dr- guaranteed 50km/h (31 mph) all the way down to 30% battery, with a bonus of 55km/h (34 mph) when above 80%. This makes it essentially on par with 84v Gotway wheels which drain to ~30% (before Gotway discontinued them/conceded the 84v high-end market) and actually better than the last couple generations of 2200W King Song wheels (16X, 2200W refresh to 18XL, S18) which now all throttle at 50%.

What's the speed after 30%?

5 hours ago, Rawnei said:

To add to this, I got some really rude communication from them when asking about the V11, I've posted a pretty negative google review but it's not up yet, don't know why google reviews are so slow to show, if it wasn't for that I might have ordered a more expensive V11 from there but I'm glad to have saved a lot of money by ordering from Ali instead. 😁

Which vendor was that?

6 hours ago, onizukagto said:

Inmotion WATCH!

looool

Any more request for adding something to the watch?

You want steps counter, calories, connection to GPS, double straps, screen rotations, emails/texts... nothing else? Maybe a slice of pizza?

Come on.

Edited by Coco66

1 hour ago, Stillhart said:

I heard a rule of thumb once that's been pretty true every time I've tested it:

If you read a headline with a "yes or no" question in the title, the answer is always "no".

The nice thing about that rule is that I never have to click in to those videos/articles because I know the answer every time.  And if it happens to be the one time in 100 that the answer is "yes", I'm sure I'll be hearing about it other places (and with a different kind of clickbait title like "InMotion watch DESTROYS EUC World app!").

Euc world app is probably the best euc app and compatable over many devices than Inmotion i agree

Edited by stephen

10 hours ago, Rawnei said:

And then they removed them, that's why I asked them if they will stock it and got some rude replies as to why they wont.

There is a lot more to this than meets the eye.

They are a new dealer and their focus has been GW and then added a few other wheels. But they never ordered any V11 despite showing it on their website (iwheel in Sweden). 

I don't think they had any intended to sell them but only had them on to get Google search rating up for

Now you can ask why I come to that conclusion. Let's just say if you looked when they started they only had 2 GW and the vetan on the site. Then came the S18 and later the V11. 

• Like 2

On 9/13/2020 at 5:18 PM, Rawnei said:

They won't take the V11 in stock I already asked them, so ordered mine cheap from Ali instead.

Ian of speedyfeet wrote me he will get batch 2 of Inmotion v11 next friday.  Its on his homepage https://www.speedyfeet.co.uk/collections/electric-unicycle-one-wheel-segway/products/inmotion-v11-electric-unicycle

InMotion V11 Electric Unicycle

Edited by Finn Bjerke
better
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Finn Bjerke said:

Ian of speedyfeet wrote me he will get batch 2 of Inmotion v11 next friday.  Its on his homepage https://www.speedyfeet.co.uk/collections/electric-unicycle-one-wheel-segway/products/inmotion-v11-electric-unicycle

InMotion V11 Electric Unicycle

My comment was about iWheel, not speedyfeet.. :P