THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

3 hours ago, seage said:

Thanks so much, Marty! Yeah, he really is XD. Hes currently riding my brothers wheel, but you'll be pleased to hear hes buying a Nikola as his first personal wheel! haha. 

Wow. A Nikola. He dove right in to the deep end. What a great way to bond more with your father :thumbup:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Hilarious :D Great music selection.

Have you lost weight? Looking good :thumbup:

Trying to lose my puppy fat😁 staying off the biscuits and more green stuff😊

👍👍 Glad you liked the vid it was something different

• Like 2

13 hours ago, stephen said:

Anyway here's the video couldn't really get up to full speed due to so many corners but I did have a blast accelerating and cornering 😁👍😁

That Po-Po car stopped in the middle of the road just after you passed! I reckon they were deffo eyeing you up. At least you seem to have a warren of paths and roads to evade if necessary!

@stephen ride or die, perhaps?:thumbup: So much foot traffic, you got one of those finger bells? Didnt hear that tiltback beep...   thanks for sharing!

Edited by ShanesPlanet

24 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

@stephen ride or die, perhaps?:thumbup: So much foot traffic, you got one of those finger bells? Didnt hear that tiltback beep...   thanks for sharing!

I don't have a finger bell i have a bell clipped to my belt loop, to many tree roots to ride beeps and alot of pedestrians,,,and dogs come from bushes 😬 thanks for watching 👍

Edited by stephen

On 22/05/2020 at 12:31, Nic said:

La police peut-elle vous arrêter pour monter à cheval? Je pense que vous venez de trouver une solution pour les riders britanniques confrontés à des lois désuètes. :à votre santé:

amazing !

21 minutes ago, seage said:

I managed to get a new video up! Another narration video. So if you liked the last one you may like this one. Im really gonna try to grow the audience and reach people outside of our community too. At least thats my goal. Hopefully you'll all enjoy itt tooo!!: 

If I were to illustrate the ride sensation the best way would be really odd. But I think you know it if you every played with a dslr camera. So here goes. 

Think tele zoom on things near you the going into a star wars light jump into a very wide angel lens. Yet this is opposite to how a camera work. But I am very aware on surface near me not seeing midrange in that much details and long distance is the wide wide landscape view. And it is a mindfulness to the riding I can't think on anything else I have to be there in the moment and in focus. Once I am not in focus then bad stuff happens. 

As a note on your video. I like, a lot, that your discussing style and these are good for curious might be riders. 

• Like 2

I fall in love this is waterproof i want in all euc 2000 dolar/eur + .

Edited by DjPanJan
timestamp in video
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, seage said:

I managed to get a new video up! Another narration video. So if you liked the last one you may like this one. Im really gonna try to grow the audience and reach people outside of our community too. At least thats my goal. Hopefully you'll all enjoy itt tooo!!: 

Great video Seage :thumbup:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Unventor said:

If I were to illustrate the ride sensation the best way would be really odd. But I think you know it if you every played with a dslr camera. So here goes. 

Think tele zoom on things near you the going into a star wars light jump into a very wide angel lens. Yet this is opposite to how a camera work. But I am very aware on surface near me not seeing midrange in that much details and long distance is the wide wide landscape view. And it is a mindfulness to the riding I can't think on anything else I have to be there in the moment and in focus. Once I am not in focus then bad stuff happens. 

Ahhh, i get you! Im only like this on major roads/with traffic these days. Most other terrain i can relax with my hyper focus. But my first year was very strictly a hyper focus, which actually kinda sucked because i wanted to look around and see scenery. Im glad ive managed to find a balance between always being aware of the ground in front of me, but also being able to enjoy the beauty around me. 

2 hours ago, Unventor said:

As a note on your video. I like, a lot, that your discussing style and these are good for curious might be riders. 

And thank you! Im trying to humanize it. Since our passion is pretty out there for anyone who sees us! 

33 minutes ago, RoadRunner said:

Great video Seage :thumbup:

Thank you so much, my friend! 

• Like 2