THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

@trya  We miss your posts and adventures here! I am glad to see you have been busy with your other passions! :cheers: 

• Like 2

ROAD TRIP STRASBOURG - SAINT DIE DES VOSGES : LA DEODATIE (EUC ELECTRIC UNICYCLE) 2/2

(english subtitles)

We meet again today to live the last and last part of the adventure in Déodatie, a mini roadtrip between Saint Dié des Vosges and Strasbourg in ewheel ! 

The opportunity to drive along the national road 59... but above all the valley of the Plaine, its lakes and the Vosges undergrowth.

Our electric unicycles were put to the test on the ascent of the Col du Donon and above all the descent of about ten kilometres of single tracks to Schirmeck. But the spectacle of the mountains was really worth it.

The route is quite simple: Saint Dié des Vosges - Saint Blaise la roche - Raon l'étape - Lac de Pierre percée - Lac de Plaine - Bionville - Lusigny - Raon l'étape - Donon - Schirmeck - Molsheim - Ostwald - Strasbourg.

Thanks to Tristan for the gite and to La Déodatie for the welcome ! That's also micro-mobility and more generally the joys of electric sliding !

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Sounds really windy. That had to have felt precarious with that board acting as a sail. I don't think the dog was very concerned for your safety though :D

Haha, Pushkin (the dog) was more concerned with his own safety, although (or maybe because) he is familiar with the wheel since his childhood ... and yes, balancing this big thingy on the wheel in gusty winds is tricky - but we like the challenge, right? :) 

On 6/6/2020 at 1:30 PM, pico said:

@trya  We miss your posts and adventures here! I am glad to see you have been busy with your other passions! :cheers: 

I'm not giving up on a freestyle, although I must admit that the progress significantly slows down after I started learning more difficult (for me) tricks :)I'm not giving up - just don't have anything new to show :) 

Edited by trya
  • Like 3

First video! Really nice day yesterday in my city. Attached a GoPro Session to my EUC and went for a ride. Nothing special in this video, just clips of what the trails look like in my neighborhood.

Edited by Chaindrop
  • Like 2