THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

On 2/9/2020 at 6:28 AM, RoadRunner said:

Look at minute 25.42

EUC winglets, looks interesting. :)

https://www.electric-games.org/product/winglet-bixo-1/

I think the winglets would be awesome to have, so far, I have only seen them sold in France, does anyone know of someone in the US selling them?

6 minutes ago, fbhb said:

Fantomas, as we all know is Awesome, but this **it is Unreal!!!

Hell yes, THIS inspires me so damn much. I really like how he fixes the jump when he nukes the landing. Try try again... This proves to me that even CURRENT wheel tech is not what is limiting my abilities. Damn this stuff feeds me chills! That does it. Im gna start building jumps on my land. Well, speed bumps of dirt, but you gotta start somewhere.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Hell yes, THIS inspires me so damn much. I really like how he fixes the jump when he nukes the landing. Try try again... This proves to me that even CURRENT wheel tech is not what is limiting my abilities. Damn this stuff feeds me chills!

Just shows what you can do on these wheels with god given talent and a LARGE pair!!!  Unfortunately, I possess neither!

That guy doing the jumps. I'd love to strip down that wheel and see just what damage it may cause with it having no suspension. I have visions of hairline fractures on the pedal mounts and them just snapping off one day. I'm sure we've all seen BMX guys where the frame has basically snapped in half when they have been doing tricks and jumps. 

edit: and @Mike Sacristanneeds to tie Petra to a chair and make her watch the video of Anthony and his crash, and see the aftermath....it isn't pretty! She is a beautiful girl and I cringe every time I see her riding with no helmet. She risks turning her life upside down every time she goes out :efee8c29ce:

Edited by Retrovertigo
  • Like 1

I have NO doubt that he is no stranger to replacing and modifying many many parts. I'd imagine he has a 'junk' pile full of stuff.Suspension or not, when you overload the wheel past original design, stuff breaks all the time. At least with a non suspension wheel, he's less to fix, as Im sure he'll break those too. Who's designing a wheel with this guy in mind?

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Mike Sacristan said:

She wants a helmet with cat ears. :lol:

I would definitely tie her to a chair if she was riding while live streaming and staring into her phone though.

There are some crazy pink ones on Amazon that have ears on them! In fact there are loads of strange looking helmets on there. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Here's 2 minutes of your life wasted, as I try on my new Bell DH 

Good to hear that the Bell Super DH works OK for you.  I'm also very happy with mine and was able to successfully fit a Sena 3S-W Bluetooth Headset into it, with No Issues for use with EUC World voice announcements! (I also did the same with my TSG Pass)

10 hours ago, HuskerDawg said:

I just got new knees too. AltaContour, they will work well and much better then my Triple 8's. I've been trying to find flex meters in a Large on Amazon, they aren't available. 

You could order them from Demon.

http://demonsnow.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=337

:)

• Like 3