THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

22 hours ago, travsformation said:

Recorded this on my way back from the pharmacy yesterday: our daily 8 PM applause ritual, which started out as a symbol of gratitude to healthcare professionals and has now turned into more of a social event---5' minutes a day where we remember & recover our sense of belonging to a collective that goes beyond the confines of our house. Three weeks into the lockdown, it helps to keep us sane, if you ask me, and more so now that we can actually see each other thanks to daylight saving time.

I've seen it every day for the last 22 days, but it never ceases to impress, especially when I happen to be outdoors when it takes place.

I guess it help to break the sensation of a ghost town. And create a unity between people. All in the same boat. 

• Like 2

Not my video, just sharing a podcast from Jack, speaking with evX about the new inmotion wheel. He was the guy who advised me when getting my first wheel and essentially brought me into the community! 

• Like 2

Thank you... enthusiasm over skill and preparation ftw... My goal is to climb the second set of ridges all the way up.. A little scared to try it on the 18L, maybe soon. Gotta prep for the next wheel arrival! Too bad you cant buy skill.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Kuji Rolls said:

La prueba de suspensión Kingsong S18

What is your opinion of the wheel when everything near the suspension is filled with dust and sand?

Do you have a long warranty that lasts a long time?  Or rather not?

Thank you.

Not an euc, but i think this kinda shows what happens when shocks get nasty... they seem to still be shocks. Spain ta boot ;).  Kuji offers no warranty. I believe Kingsongs warranty is publicly stated. I'm addressing a loaded question obviously.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

More ideas proven to be bad ones, thru simple testing. No matter, fun is fun, fail or not.

Tour link for telemetry data from EUCW...https://euc.world/tour/585469607152216

Having never seen another EUC in person, I have NO idea if i ride properly or are even coming close to any of the wheels limits. I can't wait for summer to hit, the lockdowns lifted and a group ride. For now I just have to assume I dont know shit, and am babying the wheel.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2