THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

18 hours ago, Unventor said:

Well Denmark have no mountains but there are other sweet places to ride. I can't really say why. But the old Danish castles they ooze history. They are not big compared to other EU countries but they surroundings are lovely and in general open to public. There are a few private quarters and some restrictions but many places would be perfect for EUCs if only traffic laws allowed it. 

I went to Kronborg castle once. The Hamlet connection is makes that place extra special.

On 4/22/2020 at 9:49 PM, Planemo said:

This is so true. 3 of us have 100v 1865wh MSX's now and we are rinsing them in 30 to 40 miles tops. It's nice to have it there for sure though.

Imagine burning through your battery packs with 365Wh less...It's cool to have the choice of 30-40 miles going nuts vs extended range if you ride conservatively. Hot-dogging at that same rate and maintaining range would required a 35 kg wheel :efee612b4b:

• Like 1

Just another random ride around the hood. Riding in the yard provoked more than expected.  Only took 14 hours to upload, stopped at a creek, ranted and raved..ow vs euc for first buyer, country living, the normal mindless bullshit...GoPro Max audio seemed VERY usable for my needs. Somewhat unplanned, didnt even grab my smokes or telemetry device. ShanesPlanet original music. 1080p native, upscaled to 4k for youtube compression.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, ShanesPlanet said:

@Elliott Reitz

Man , you seem like a fun chap! Now, hop on a gw monster and jam us out some megadeath?

LOL, well I have a 100V MSX with a knobby on it.  Also a 24 Fret Dean with a 5W Vox DA-5 in it... THIS was the last time Obama threatened a christian about burning a korn book, lol! 

Best start for guitar sample is in about 1:00.  lMAO watching that again.  :D

4 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Very informative discussion Afeez!  When VT mentioned he wants a Gotway that can safely cruise at 45mph my wife gave me her ‘don’t you dare’ ugly face. 

😆🤣 Don’t let her see these sort of discussions, women are too sensible. Mine is thesame :laughbounce2:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Planemo said:

Meant to post this but forgot, just a lil' 4min vid of my daughter and I :)

Its cool that your daughter is riding such an unruly wheel. How does she find the handling of it? Doesnt the Z10 even throw larger riders around? She looks like the wheel was made specifically for her! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, seage said:

Its cool that your daughter is riding such an unruly wheel. How does she find the handling of it? Doesnt the Z10 even throw larger riders around? She looks like the wheel was made specifically for her! 

Haha cheers I will tell her that! Truth be told I'm not sure how she does it. Maybe it's simply that the wheel isn't as unforgiving as everyone makes out. Maybe it's just that us old farts struggle with change! I can't even say that she was eased into it - her previous wheel was a V5 which is about as far removed from a Z as you can get!

I do know that I stepped foot on the Z for the first time in many months the other day and for the life of me couldn't ride it beyond 10mph (I couldn't corner and was very uneasy) and gave up after 5 minutes. I was gobsmacked given I used to happily take it to max speed and throw it around like crazy. Just goes to show how differently these wheels can ride and how accustomed we can get to them. It also shows though that anybody can ride anything, it just takes some getting used to.

One thing she did mention was how easy the Z was to ride (much more stable) at lower speeds compared to the V5. She said it was a big difference but then I guess everyone knew that anyway :)

• Like 3