THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

3 hours ago, bigwave said:

I thought I would add a short clip featuring my wife learning to ride the Mten3 today. She's been riding for a couple hours in total. Today she improved dramatically on her starts ,control and turns. The dismount technique needs a little more work......lol:facepalm: 

Awesome! If only we werent social distancing, i'd have tried to get out there to ride with you guys already XD. Hopefully in the summer if things cool down, we can hit some trails! 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, SamSuffit said:

As there was not yet any vidéo on Paris in quarantine, I filmed it yesterday with my cheap action cam while going to work on my KS16X.

Here is the result (to be more stabilized I know, if the post office works correctly, i should have better equipment in a few weeks...):

Nice! 'Amoureux de Paname', haven't heard that song in over 20 years, but fits the video perfectly. :D

Are you never worried about riding the KS16X with all the police checkpoints? Is a wheel that can go over 25 km/h not technically illegal now in France? 

4 hours ago, Lefteris said:

I see we all go the ZEN mode by @zenleetech :D

I now have a new view of things when i ride, and i don't nag when i'm alone. It's something.. ;) 

I was doing "Zen" before there was ZEN mode ;)

• Like 2

Here's a ride that took me an hour. Someone mentioned a long ride to escape the lock down... heres mine. It only took about 11 hours to upload. It would have taken about 4 days and cost me all my internet for the month in higher resolution, so concessions had to be made. Even at 1080 resolution, I can't watch it back myself for streaming speeds here are terrible.  Ooops, background music from the wheel was loud/clear enough it triggered copyright. Good thing i dont monetize or do this for profit anyhow... I made sure to wear my standard safety equipment for all those who noticed. Video contains telemetry data(eucw csv to be exact), tho gps wasnt working so none of that.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

And what's that white stuff?  :blink1:  California snow?

My commentary at the end explained that I was at 6500-feet. There's plenty of snow at that altitude :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rolekl said:

Wow, you have so many fantastic roads over there! How come there's so many roads that are closed off to traffic in the mountains? You seem to have endless options of fantastic car free roads. I'm really envious!

I do have access to many many miles of unencumbered riding. Many of the smaller mountain roads get closed after recent storms because of the snow and rock debris on the roads.

• Like 1

On 8/22/2016 at 11:58 PM, MaxLinux said:

EUC Ride to Walmart Neighborhood Market 20 AUG 2016

I ride my IPS 191 Lhotz electric unicycle to go shopping at Walmart Neighborhood Market on a Saturday afternoon. I recorded this with an EKEN H9 Ultra HD 4K Action Camera.

this was before ur sjc5000x?

i want to be able to read the license plates on cars

• Like 1

Okay, so its NOT an euc video. But it DID have eucw loaded into it and worked for a couple tours. Its a short vid, I couldnt resist...:D

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, someguy152 said:

this was before ur sjc5000x?

i want to be able to read the license plates on cars

That was an oldie. Man the speed of the wheel and the speed of the voice is hypnotizing. I couldnt watch into the shopping, but the trip to was old school in feel. lol

Edited by ShanesPlanet

7 hours ago, winterwheel said:

Did someone say snow? Normally we're at +8c at this time of year but Mother Nature decided to drop a curveball on us. I used to be a decent skier, today was pretty much like having a groomed run down on a decent mountain slope.

Wow mother nature does behave differently in your region. As you were enjoying a ride in the snow I was outside raking,  picking up sticks and dog poop. :)

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Wow mother nature does behave differently in your region. As you were enjoying a ride in the snow I was outside raking,  picking up sticks and dog poop. :)

Normally that'd be us too, weather's been a bit freaky this year. We expect to get back up to normal on Thursday.