THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

10 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Looks like a nice and varied tour! But fast forwarding during the risky part is cheating:efeebb3acc:

Haha, good point - just trying to make people entertained without having too many slow parts. Maybe I should've kept normal speed during the cliff though, that was my favorite part of the ride.

10 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Also your username makes it so half of the suggested Youtube videos are some Alien conspiracy crap which is always funny:efee612b4b:

Aliens are out there man, just doing my part to inform the public! ???

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Alien Rides said:

Some impressions on the Gotway MSuperX, followed by our inclusive SF Bay group ride.

I want :w00t2:

• Like 1

just a couple of short clips riding on the Leeds Liverpool canal  it's 127 miles long but can only go 15 miles then return it's lovely scenery as long as i keep out of the water ? be ordering the msx soon so can go a little bit more miles on my days out ?

just thought I'd add an effect ?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, EUC GUY said:

Got my 100v Msuper x today. as far as i know. 2nd in the world. Made a small eucguy styled video ofc :) 

Nice video, but... 100V msuper X? If that isn't an error, what's the battery size? Please make pictures with a side panel off (how the battery fits in there) and the inside of the side panel, please!

edit: saw your pics, thanks!

Edited by meepmeepmayer

39 minutes ago, EUC GUY said:

Got my 100v Msuper x today. as far as i know. 2nd in the world. Made a small eucguy styled video ofc :) 

I like your videos so far. I really hope that you make at least one video with some commentary where you talk about how the wheel rides compared to your MSuper V3s+.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

I like your videos so far. I really hope that you make at least one video with some commentary where you talk about how the wheel rides compared to your MSuper V3s+.

I will do that and much more :) got 3 weeks vacation after all! i timed it perfectly

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Awesome! Thank you especially for the side panel details. Are the vents real vents or decorative?

If you happened to see my MSuper X First Look video, the vents are discussed. They are real vents but Gotway sealed all the holes except for the top one. Probably to reduce possibility of water getting into the wheel.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Awesome! Thank you especially for the side panel details. Are the vents real vents or decorative?

went are real. Inakes are real.  they are like the capital letter "I" intake at bottom at the outside and a canal up and out at the top inside. water when raining doesnt get easily in

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

all the thoughts people have about messy wiring it looks nice and solid them terminals and nice thick wires it might be not as neat as other brands but looks fine to me ? .. now let's have some riding vids and your thoughts @EUC GUY.. enjoy your 3 weeks ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EUC GUY said:

went are real. Inakes are real.  they are like the capital letter "I" intake at bottom at the outside and a canal up and out at the top inside. water when raining doesnt get easily in

I want one! :D 

i know you have an ordinary msuper and now msuper x. But how watertight is the design? And if i do your little silicone mod how watertight will it be?