THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

35 minutes ago, n2eus said:

Seven riders enjoyed our first group night ride at Griffith Park in Los Angeles.

Fantastic video, as always:efefae4566: Awesome how you can use consumer cameras in such low light nowadays and get decent video quality and therefore usable footage.

Edited by meepmeepmayer
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Demargon said:

Racing in a close circuit between a Tesla and v10f

Wow!!, The V10f beat the Tesla!!  I think it is clear to everyone here that if a slow under powered v10f can beat a Tesla that is at least 10 maybe 20 more powerful, that the selfie stick gives you an unfair advantage.    :w00t2:     I was only kidding!!! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, n2eus said:

Seven riders enjoyed our first group night ride at Griffith Park in Los Angeles.  Hosted by @Marty Backe@noisycarlos got a tube failure and had to walk down a steep trail to the bottom.  @Jrkline "Wheel Whisperer", @Ando Melkonyan, @YoshiSkySun, @1Wheeler.
Wheels in attendance:  Gotway 100V Monster, Gotway ACM, Gotway Tesla, Kingsong 18A, and Inmotion V10F.

at 2:35 did anybody else notice the ACM trolley handle dragging?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

@Demargon That is impressive. I have always thought that Inmotion/Solowheel riders are a cut above, and you really captured that perfectly! I also have always thought the Tesla was akin to a red convertible corvette for a middle aged man. Sure the vehicle is fast...

Edited by Stan Onymous
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, EUC GUY said:

i can really see on the msuper that torque can be an issue, that its a wheel that needs to be pushed a lot for it to react. now im thinking about if the msuper x reacts in the same way. Or can you have a wider stance on the pedals without much issue. @Marty Backe you can probably answer this question

10 hours ago, Stan Onymous said:

@Demargon That is impressive. I have always thought that Inmotion/Solowheel riders are a cut above, and you really captured that perfectly! I also have always thought the Tesla was akin to a red convertible corvette for a middle aged man. Sure the vehicle is fast...

Maybe think InMotion track car Z350 versus Gotway muscle car Mustang V8.  The Tesla is boxy and the pedals aren't as high plus with the added weight it's not as easily tossable into the corners.  You really have to give it a lean and watch the pedal contact with the ground.  The InMotion V-series are nimble and speedy enough for a small track like that where there's no long straights so the Tesla's faster speed doesn't really come into play.  Maybe a more experienced rider would make it dance around the corners faster?  Hard to say.  Even my with Ninebot One E+, I found it easier to get around sharp turns than my Tesla.

@Demargon it's time to hit the motorcycle track and have a rematch!  :popcorn:  The go-kart track is for kids!  ;)

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Maybe think InMotion track car versus Gotway muscle car.  The Tesla is boxy and the pedals aren't as high plus with the added weight it's not as easily tossable into the corners.  You really have to give it a lean and watch the pedal contact with the ground.  The InMotion V-series are nimble and speedy enough for a small track like that where there's no long straights so the Tesla's faster speed doesn't really come into play.  Maybe a more experienced rider would make it dance around the corners faster?  Hard to say.  Even my with Ninebot One E+, I found it easier to get around sharp turns than my Tesla.

Let's not forget the concept of "trajectories".

• Like 1

Yeah, yeah trajectories!  :w00t2:  I'm just nodding me head pretending to know what you're talking about, but it's all good.

To take it further, imagine racing an Mten3 versus a Monster on that same track.  I think the Mten would win.

Maybe if the V10 had some weights bolted onto the sides to make the mass the same as the Tesla and lower the pedals a bit while widening the shell it might make a difference?  Is the V10 a 16 or 18 inch wheel?  I can't remember...

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Upvote 1