THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

@Hunka Hunka Burning Love V10 series is 16” but the 2.5” width makes it behave more like 17” or 18”. Tesla has 2.125” tire. It might have less traction on corners also. But the narrower tire should turn faster. I’m not sure.

V10 has a high centre of gravity with the battery at the top. That mass needs to accelerate from one side and decelerate again on the other side when throwing it around corners. That is quite a workout when riding like this. I like it since i barely have any time anymore for other exercises. But it’s well balanced and might be beneficial for fast cornering also. 

But most of the differences come from the rider. @Demargon do you have access to that track again and could you compare the wheels by changing riders? 

Edited by UniVehje
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, UniVehje said:

Tesla has 1.125” tire. It might have less traction on corners also. But the narrower tire should turn faster. I’m not sure.

A narrow tired wheel must be tilted more for the same turn, so the pedals will hit the ground even faster. Wide tire and high pedals on the V10 really make it a beast on a track race.

(Just a typo: Tesla tire is the regular 2.125”.)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 6/28/2018 at 5:34 AM, Shad0z said:

i can really see on the msuper that torque can be an issue, that its a wheel that needs to be pushed a lot for it to react. now im thinking about if the msuper x reacts in the same way. Or can you have a wider stance on the pedals without much issue. @Marty Backe you can probably answer this question

Can't say until I own and ride mine.

22 minutes ago, Shad0z said:

you tried riding it, does it react as slowly as the msuper v3 when you rode it?

It reacts faster and feels more powerful than my MSuper V3s+. I need to ride mine on some steep hills to see how it climbs better (assuming that is does).

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

It reacts faster and feels more powerful than my MSuper V3s+. I need to ride mine on some steep hills to see how it climbs better (assuming that is does).

So its like if a msuper v3s+ and a tesla had a baby. 

PERFECT!

now i just need to sell my tesla. To somebody

i think the ergonomics of the msuper v3 not +

that i tried were fine. and the wide tire feels stable. While still maneuverable. And and an 18 inch wheel in a package less tall than my tesla. Thats a big thumbs up from me. The video i saw where you opened the msx i saw in one side there might be space for some extra battery. Im aiming for about 300wh extra making it 1900wh. If thats possible then it would be like a mini monster! but 1600wh is enough. 

the tesla is all i want and need from a wheel. Except range, and a little extra tire size

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Shad0z said:

18 inch wheel in a package less tall than my tesla. Thats a big thumbs up from me

I would upgraded. BIGGER battery capacity, Bigger wheel diameter, Increased Performance, especially in the way that you ride!

• Like 1

Gotway MSuper X  800wh

Credit: Koto Wheel

Edited by Edddeus
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hansolo said:

Not mine

wow. here i can really see how thin the pads are.  im sure it wont be long before i improve them. might not be able to finish my list of videos even O:)