THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

big difference in size too.

meaning Bob has to be perfectly obedience trained before leaving the ranch with me controlling him on a wheel. can’t chance him getting hurt.

41164291950_da2047c433_b.jpg

42072786505_0630bc6df2_b.jpg

Edited by novazeus
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, UniVehje said:

Back at uploading after a break. This is part of today's ride. I was looking for new trails and found some. After the fall I went and bought knee pads. 

This kind of riding is my favourite. 

u ride real well but u do know if u hit a tree at those speeds in the beginning of the video, the tree is gonna win and u will probably die. trees pretty much stand their ground. i don’t care what ur wearing.

same reason i don’t ski or snowboard. that shit is dangerous.

Edited by novazeus
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Mono said:

this is so cool. @Jeffrey Scott Will none of these guys ever rode a wheel before? i didn’t watch it to the end but i bet they all get wheels after u getting them on one.

wish we had a big indoor air conditioned building like that to play in here in tampa. with doggy daycare, so Bob could watch.

12 hours ago, Mono said:

Wow, this group of skaters did learn to drive EUC's so fast, that it makes me think that it's not real *g*. But even if they had several days to learn it, the performance was extremely good. Skaters also seam to think that protection is for losers, guess I am too old :-).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Not bad! For a moment I was expecting/afraid you'd go down into that "bowl":eff05cf9bc:

Pedal height is a real issue with curving on inclined surfaces like this. I still believe that >20cm pedal height should be a thing.

Also the slippery surfaces are a limitation.

Both for this skate park and the hall from the other video. Doesn't matter to skateboards, does matter a lot to EUCs.

3 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Not bad! For a moment I was expecting/afraid you'd go down into that "bowl":eff05cf9bc:

I would like to try, but not enough power to get out of that one ?

2 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Also the slippery surfaces are a limitation.

Yeah, that's true.. I'm curious if this is still a problem for the MSuperX/Z10 with the wider tires. Not as nimble, but maybe better for slippery surfaces/loose ground.

43 minutes ago, Alien Rides said:

I would like to try, but not enough power to get out of that one ?

Pretty sure the problem would be slipping on this fine concrete. And the thought of falling on these (partially reinforced with metal) edges... brrr☠️ Getting out isn't what I' be worried about:efee96588e:

4 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Yea, these skaters are already better than I am (I guess) after a few days at most. Did you see the main guy almost succeed with the jump turning the wheel 180° under him? Crazy. People like @Sidestreet Reny practiced how long for that? This isn't humbling, this is outright mortifying haha:efee612b4b:

Though it was a bit unfair not to give them V10s, some of these slips after jumping the ramps are probably from overpowering the wheels (alarm alarm alarm), not the riders losing balance.

in that environment, i think i could have had accelerated learning except for one thing, i figure those skateboarders somehow have built up a tolerance for ankle bone sensitivity. raking my sensitive ankle bones on these pedal edges, falling off, stepping off or mismounts, is what i try to avoid. they are all like ha ha.

43 minutes ago, eddiemoy said:

Nice video. All those tilt-backs and that very annoying warning sound makes me glad I didn't get the V10F. I'll stick with Gotway.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, eddiemoy said:

kinda weird how the warning beeps didn’t seem to correlate with speed accurately.

i’ve been attempting a little range test over several days just for grins. usually i don’t run the batteries below 50% but i’ll keep going because i wanna see if this old software ios 7.04 has the same speed throttling as u. 

so it looks like i’ve gotten 16.3 miles out of 42% of the battery. the speeds shown on that second screenshot is about the way i ride on the wheels i have that can go this fast.

interesting how it says speed control 24.8 in the first frame and 24.18 in the second frame.

i’ve already pulled out too much of my hair battling kingsongs software, i’ll happily sit on the sideline on any inmotion’s updates as long as my wheel stays like it is.

Screenshot_20180612-190055_InMotion

Screenshot_20180620-175838_InMotion

38 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Nice video. All those tilt-backs and that very annoying warning sound makes me glad I didn't get the V10F. I'll stick with Gotway.

It will be interesting to see if people are so patient and forgiving with the "reputation" of the Gotway MSX if it has some bugs in the early production runs.:whistling: OR sing it's praises if it is trouble free.?  Instead of creating a host of potential/real firmware/App problems with the "we know what is safe for you" safety philosophy, Gotway keeps it simple. Let the rider decide what is safe for them! (What a concept).  

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Doesn't this video make you want to go out for a cruise :thumbup:

Definitely! And also makes me think how to implement a seat on my V10F. It's already quite a tall wheel. It might take it well. Seated riding seems like fun. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

@YoshiSkySun, the master of ACM seated riding. Doesn't this video make you want to go out for a cruise :thumbup:

He looks like a Ninja turtle with that back protection. Now we just need the colours to match and him and @Rehab1 can join each other ?.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, beast@tanagra said:

Did I see that you're riding the lowest footboard sensitivity? That's an unusual choice. What led you to that decision?

Yes, but just to test it. I like to learn all the different settings. The softest sensivitity seemed to work best on the steep climbing test and I just left it on. I usually don’t ride on the softest setting. Mostly between 30-50% for comfort. I might have had several different settings going on during that video. But everything was on ride mode B, which is the sporty one. 

• Like 1