THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

7 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Hold off until February... The weather is better then.

Unless of course, you want to come to mine for a summer Christmas barbeque?

I’m tempted. Unfortunately for me trying to arrange any vacation is a real pain. I don’t have anyone to take over my business when I’m gone for any length of time. Hopefully that will change in the future. 

14 hours ago, Moltimondi said:

Ever since I saw your first video with the ACM2 I knew I had to get myself one.. So, after some little customization, my own new ACM2 "The Revenge" is ready to hit the road. Video coming soon.....

WhatsApp Image 2018-03-31 at 00.18.15(1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-03-31 at 00.18.15.jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-03-31 at 00.18.15(2).jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-03-31 at 00.18.16(2).jpeg

mine is just wayyyyy too scratches up for that to be possible...

i dont know. but generally such products usually make tires more slippery

though some of the tire shines i have found useful for making plastic look shiny and new

Edited by Shad0z
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, trya said:
Beautiful Saturday wheeling with Olga around Tuckerton, NJ

Found some new places and met some unusual people. You think you can accidentally run into a movie star only in Hollywood? Ha! If you pay attention - you can see in this clip one of the main stars of the "Stranger Things" TV Show 1f642.png

Nice relaxing ride! Great to see the snow and ice gone. I like that your wife is willing to try new things on her wheel.:thumbup:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, trya said:

Found some new places and met some unusual people. You think you can accidentally run into a movie star only in Hollywood? Ha! If you pay attention - you can see in this clip one of the main stars of the "Stranger Things" TV Show 1f642.png

Was it the young man with the curly hair walking on the side of the road?  

Edited by steve454
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, trya said:

Summer is just around the corner, huh. I can 'see' it in the air :)

On 3/31/2018 at 12:53 PM, Rehab1 said:

Mten can dance. This is much more fun than traditional therapy! Playing around with special effect plugins.:) 

Edit: I used my DJI OSMO Gimbal which did a nice job tracking movements. 

After seeing this video it's clear that you will never quit riding :thumbup: Good song choice :)

Aren't you glad that the Mten3 exists? Such a fun slow speed (though we both know it's not a slow wheel) wheel.

I'm starting to think about painting mine now - I like the non-white look.

• Like 3

On 4/1/2018 at 7:53 AM, Rehab1 said:

Mten can dance. This is much more fun than traditional therapy! Playing around with special effect plugins.:) 

Edit: I used my DJI OSMO Gimbal which did a nice job tracking movements. 

Was this "auto-tracking" or did you convince Mrs Rehab1 to get on the back end of a tripod for you?

Though I suppose the question I am really asking is; Was this an "approved" method of therapy?

• Like 1

On 3/30/2018 at 3:16 AM, EUC Extreme said:

That video was a blast, and I love all the silly sound affects you added :laughbounce2:

More please :popcorn:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

I finished installing the new control board in my KS14S and decided to take it for some burn-in testing in the local mountains. It passed :D

You forgot your usual fading in and out portion @Marty Backe :popcorn:

• Like 3