THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

15 minutes ago, Jeffrey Scott Will said:

This was WAY too much fun:

Cool video. I'm intrigued with the height of those pedals. I wonder how close to 62-miles I would get :whistling:

47 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Cool video. I'm intrigued with the height of those pedals. I wonder how close to 62-miles I would get :whistling:

50-62 is what they are rating the max range. And as you saw in my live range test, you'll get less if you push it hard, of course. ;)

The pedals are great. I could never go back to lower pedals after having been on V8/G3 for so long now - cutting deep and turning on a dime is effortless. It's the same with V10 except now you have even more grip with that thicker tire.

• Like 2

On 4/9/2018 at 6:34 AM, meepmeepmayer said:

There's only one true solution to that problem, and it's riding in the middle of the lane. People can't overtake you dangerously close if they can't overtake you at all. No mercy:efee47c9c8: Sometimes only that works. You can always slow down and go to the side and let them overtake, but then you control when, and their speed is lower.

(Remembering when one asshole hit my bike handle with his rear view mirror one time, miraculously I didn't fall.)

I was riding center lane about a week ago. Apparently the higher speed wind noise caused me to not hear an a55h0le coming up behind me. Suddenly I hear VROOM VROOM!!  I turn to see this a55  in a 3/4 ton Dodge pickup.. not 5 feet behind me with me centered on his hood..  and I was doing 23mph (at least) in a 20!!  

Edited by GoinPostal
Cleaning the saltiness a bit..

51 minutes ago, Kael said:

Not sure if this has been posted here yet, but my other half's mother excitedly showed me this advert last night. Don't watch TV myself, but this made me smile! Prime time TV is good exposure for wheels!

Is that equivalent to homedepot?  they look like they are using the same colors too!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eddiemoy said:

Is that equivalent to homedepot?  they look like they are using the same colors too!

Yeah, pretty much. I’m sure one has copied the other but I don’t know which way round. 

57 minutes ago, Hirsute said:

My V10F and i in Paris. ?

That wheel looks huge compared to what @Hirsute usually rides. And so strange to see him wearing a helmet - he was probably forced to :D

Great video as always :thumbup:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

That's okay, but if you try some KFC gravy with Nacho Cheese Doritos, you would likely be the first one in the UK to have tried this awesome new food combo I've discovered!  :w00t2:  It's so good they had to remove my photo!  Results may vary, those with signs of arteriosclerosis are advised to seek professional advice from a physician before trying, may cause diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, bloody stools,  and death.

sg4xah.jpg%C2%A0

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Hirsute said:

Thanks!
But for the helmet you are wrong, nobody forced me... but with 2000W in the street of Paris i felt safer with a helmet. And i think i will buy a motor jacket too!

And the other reason, the horrible reason, the sad reason: i have lost my favorite hat in Paris during the recording of this video...:cry2::cry2::cry2:

:roflmao:

On 4/10/2018 at 4:04 AM, Marty Backe said:

Years ago when I ran an E-kickscooter review site I learn to take the highest number the manufacturers claimed and divide it in half. That was usually pretty close to real-world range with an average weight rider. I have to give it to INMotion, however, as they state exactly what their testing conditions were: 75 KG rider, 25 Deg C, 15kmh speed, over flat terrain. Marty why don't you versify this when you get the V10F. Let's see, ride back and forth between Venice Beach and Santa Monica beach for 62 miles at 15 kmh.:P:lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kael said:

:roflmao:

Oh that is grim! You're from Canada right? That's the best bastardisation of poutine I've seen.

I'm trying to put the "poo" back into "pootine!"  And let me tell ya after eating this DorivyTM sensation that won't be an issue :pooping:.   And @John Eucist wondered why would we ever need that specific smilie on the forums.  :rolleyes:  Ha!  Ya can never have enough smilies!  :w00t2:

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 1