THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:39 PM, Scatcat said:

Yes, we need to be the safety ambassadors, so that new riders get it. And so that politicians and law enforcement respect our maturity.

I am so glad you posted this video! It appeared on the forum last year and is still unbearable to watch but definitely drives the message home about wearing safety gear. If he only had worn a helmet that day!! Unfortunately the brain it not designed to withstand that magnitude of force. I've treated kids with closed head injuries where the parents then show me a video of their child before the injury. It is so disturbing!

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, WARPed1701D said:

Ever considered the Olympics? 2012 100m qualifying average was 33kph. About 8kph faster than most of even the fastest non-athlete mere mortals can attain but only 3kph faster than you.

Just lol

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Demargon said:

Hi again, remember my last video? It was forwarded to the official IM YouTube:

Now I the kungfu wheeler B)

damn i would be scared if i saw that guy coming towards me :P

maybe you could try to attach a sushi holder for your euc for max performance :D 

Edited by Shad0z
  • Like 2

Here is a video of my ride on an InMotion V8 going to the store at Trenton, NJ.

editorial note: Video deleted by YouTube for copyright infringement by the “so called” Reynolds Coles”. Palm tree lined roads and French Language signs supposedly in New Jersey were a dead giveaway!

Edited by Keith
Explain absence of video.

5 hours ago, Reynold Coles said:

Here is a video of my ride on an InMotion V8 going to the store at Trenton, NJ.

Reynold. Did you post the right video? When I was buying my V8 back in June I watched a lot of videos of them. This was one of them. I recall the guy was going to the ice cream parlor and was in France, not NJ. Luc David was the original poster and his video started with a title screen which now appears missing in your video. Also, all the road signs are in French. Something smells a little? 

Here is the original... 

Edited by WARPed1701D
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, RichieV said:

No, no, no!  @Reynold Coles quite incontestably said Trenton, New Jersey!  In the video isn't it obvious from all the palm trees that Trenton is famous for?  Ah, Trenton, NJ:  Tropical paradise in the northeastern United States!  I don't know why New Yorkers bother with expensive plane tickets to Florida during the winter when all they have to do is drive an hour and a half to balmy Trenton where half dressed Jersey girls (or boys if you prefer) will serve you drinks with miniature umbrellas.

:efee612b4b::efee612b4b::efee612b4b:

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, WARPed1701D said:

Reynold. Did you post the right video? When I was buying my V8 back in June I watched a lot of videos of them. This was one of them. I recall the guy was going to the ice cream parlor and was in France, not NJ. Luc David was the original poster and his video started with a title screen which now appears missing in your video. Also, all the road signs are in French. Something smells a little? 

Here is the original... 

So I'm guessing that he STOLE this video and then added his URL so we could shop with him?

But LYING to us even before we're customers doesn't sit well with me!

• Like 2

I sort of blocked when I looked at a previous post of my 360 YouTube videos viewed on my Android phone. The 360 videos looked really jumpy when viewed as YouTube videos within the forum post using my Android phone and Chrome browser but both videos were considerably smoother when viewed with the YouTube app or with a desktop Chrome browser.

Here are the links to two 360 YouTube videos. The first uses software stabilization in post processing and the second does not.

With software stabilization:
https://youtu.be/IDhIog1sbFM

Same video without post processing software stabilization:
https://youtu.be/YhjoLqG2L-8

I deleted my previous post and substituted this post that uses only links to force my Android phone (and possibly your Android phone)/to use the Youtube app. 

The software stabilization can make a much smoother running 360 video.

On 4/4/2018 at 5:52 PM, Belgian said:

A quick loop around Garden of The Gods here in Colorado Springs. 

Gotway Monster: Speed Deluxe

I've driven 'out West' (S. Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Oregon, Washington) and through Wyoming a few times but not Colorado. The experience of driving over a 'cattle grid' placed across the road was memorable.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattle_grid

I assume Colorado has a few.

Edited by Bob Eisenman