THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

1 hour ago, Mark Lee said:

Thanks for the reminder.  I like the MSX so much that I'm even going to name her "Xena" the warrior princess... :D

:efef2e0fff:

Just got back from my first date with "M5"... got to 2nd base... LOL I will keep you posted...

• Like 3

2na05t4.jpg

Regarding the fires a few comment back, yes I know it's temporary, small and cheap and certainly not a D class extinguisher or marked Lith EX but still better than nothing and I after talking a friend who teach courses for hot working licensing and a liaison of sort to fire department he though that these Li ion packs will burn out fast when it goes off and the chance of me stopping a fire like that is slim to none, hence main priority could be trying to stop any surroundings from catching fire and of course not inhaling the smoke especially from a metal fire.

Sure there is more to it still but he agreed sticking to the basics and what I can affect according to my given situation is better than not doing anything, so will be hard to build a charge space of sort here in a tiny apartment but will solve it somehow and if given enough time perhaps it would be cool to have a dedicated charge spot with automated sprinklers, warnings and surveillance. Not that one should charge when not at home but just tap in another cam is easy with a system already up and running so should something happen at some point at least video recording will activate from motion sensing.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Edddeus said:

72 km/h on the first Gotway Monster 100V

Crazy fast. I like how the driver/videographer/lane blocker/ speed analyst multitasked during the test run. 

Video is in Russian and has no subtitles.

No subtitles required while watching this superb mechanic perform his magic. 

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 3

100V Monster. The end of an argument about what is the fastest EUC.

72 km/h on the first Gotway Monster 100V

Video Credit: Mark Dobrovik

Video is in Russian and has no subtitles. Skip to 6.50mins for footage. 

Crazy fast on a wheel, surely he must be riding the beeper?

I am not surprised by this being a Russian at all, gotta love the Russians man! :lol:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Crazy fast. I like how the driver/videographer/lane blocker/ speed analyst multitasked during the test run. 

And the music, and the fact you can just straight-up stop (8:04) on a Russian highway while you observe hella cool EUC speed tests. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Also posted in the e-scooter section, but for those non-scooterists that just want to see a bit of The Fat Unicyclist (or his toys in the background)...

Awesome job buddy!  The presentation was both educational and fun to watch! I should get your autograph now before you become a NZ celebrity.  Sorry about your TelePrompTer. :P 

42051620170_959b16c104_b.jpg

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Lukasz said:

Front lamps - Z10 with corrected angle vs Kingsong KS18L vs Kingsong KS16S vs custom Cree helmet lamps.

Great job on correcting the angle. The Z10 definitely has a wider beam but the light does not appear to be as cleanly dispersed compared to the KS18L.

Curious...was there any reaction from the first woman that passed by as you guys spun around?

28937079387_b70e603b3e_b.jpg