New Begode "Hero" Suspension Wheel

20 minutes ago, Rawnei said:

Officially unveiled just now, no official stats yet but rumored to be 100v and 1800Wh, similar suspension design as S18.

Video with Kujirolls riding it on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GotWay/permalink/4428493350542286

Video says "super torque" while climbing a hill so I guess it's a high torque motor, hopefully those are not stock pads..

New 

Name:   HERO
Battery: 1800wh / 100v
Motor:  2800W , C38 High torque
No load speed 79km/h 
Air Suspension
Intelligent light sensing headlight

• Like 2

We shall wait till 26th to compare with S20 Eagle from KS... for now new GW seems to be rather heavy and relatively small battery 1800Wh...  If KS goes into 126VDC and further improve suspension - competition may get interesting...

• Like 1

I was just kidding. It looks like a prototype. Not quite finished. Something I would be proud of if I build it in my garage. On the plus side it checks a lot of boxes for me. Battery, suspension, and Gotway firm pedals. And the batteries look like they are in boxes like the S18. Gotway has never been known for fit and finish. Let’s see if it is strong under the hood…… and not catch on fire. 

• Like 3

I'm conflicted, it's kind of like a heavier MSP with suspension which is intriguing, my MSP is a workhorse and having suspension on top of that would be really awesome but apart from that just a heavier wheel. Wonder how you lift and carry it?

• Like 1

It seems to be copy of S18, just made with new GW usual approach...   Abnormally heavy if this is 1800Wh.

My modded S18XL with 1440Wh and all needed mods is just over 27kg.  Why GW is that heavy?

Edited by Lukasz
  • Like 1

It seems to have a speaker or alarm buzzer facing up. The pads seem to be coving an important area. The sides welcome jump pads. ( Unlike the s18) The headlight, dash board looks like an afterthought. Lots of room for improvement there. It doesn’t look as bad without it. 

Edited by RockyTop

Another one! Somehow I get the impression Begode/Gotway/Extreme Bull are just flinging wheels (and brands) at the buyers and see what sticks.

Is this an EX successor? RS successor? Will there be the inevitable HS version? Why do this and the Commander have to be different wheels, couldn't it be one model with 1800Wh or 2700Wh or 3600Wh battery?

But I'm not complaining. Copying the KS suspension is an absolute no-brainer move!

Anyways, this is actually very tempting, especially "super torque":wub: Hoping the price is ok.

That thing on its back is pretty cool. Acts a extra mudguard, stand, suspension protector.

Oh no, now I like this wheel!

1 hour ago, mrelwood said:

If anyone starts calling this a sexy looking wheel, I’m calling reinforcement bias!

It's not ugly enough that it would be a problem;)

Edited by meepmeepmayer

I have an S-18 sitting in my garage, rarely ridden, because I don't trust the batteries to handle my weight + riding style. For me, this looks quite attractive. Also, I thought the Sherman was a joke it was so ugly when I saw the early photos, a black box with a roll bar, but everyone seemed to come around on that once they looked at the specs.:)

• Like 2